Katie Price #56 Another day, another lie, who thinks she was drunk and high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I join in? I’ve been reading these threads for the last few days but I know you don’t like newbies 🤭🤗 i can’t stay quiet any longer tho 😂 I reckon that it did happen but it was a fight not an assault (not saying it’s ok) I think they were both high, hit each other she called her paps hence the car outside for 30 minutes she exaggerated her injuries he’s staying quiet for now and soon they will be back together 🤣 he might even go with her to the awards tmw night! Is it on the? I feel like cancelling my night out to watch it!!!!
Welcome to the Tattle madhouse!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So you know I’ve been doing my garden. Well I can kneel down fine but I can’t get up very easily. Old age I know.
So to lighten the mood who can’t still stand from sitting on the floor using no hands?
Ah bless you. I bend on the floor cleaning the litter tray and get up by leaning on the grey recycling bin.
Have you tried those kneelers with handles on for gardeners?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Maybe in the recap we can say that no one deserves to be hit and have some DV helplines and links
Otherwise the titles mislead people into thinking cos she tells lies, it means people think she deserved it
You can still be a liar and not deserve to get hit

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So you know I’ve been doing my garden. Well I can kneel down fine but I can’t get up very easily. Old age I know.
So to lighten the mood who can’t still stand from sitting on the floor using no hands?
I cannot believe I've just sat on the floor to do this🤦‍♀️

I can get up, my first attempt I did roll over to the side a wiggle around...like a woodlouse that's been kicked😂
Second attempt I thought about it. Got from my arse to my knees then up😁

Next challenge please!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can I join in? I’ve been reading these threads for the last few days but I know you don’t like newbies 🤭🤗 i can’t stay quiet any longer tho 😂 I reckon that it did happen but it was a fight not an assault (not saying it’s ok) I think they were both high, hit each other she called her paps hence the car outside for 30 minutes she exaggerated her injuries he’s staying quiet for now and soon they will be back together 🤣 he might even go with her to the awards tmw night! Is it on the? I feel like cancelling my night out to watch it!!!!
You don’t have to ask permission to join any thread on here. Tattle is for all.
Otherwise it may begin to get a bit cliquey. And no one wants that now, do we? 😉 Fill your boots wherever you like 😊 Welcome

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I expect she will go for a much needed girls holiday as she will claim he stopped her seeing her friends. She will maybe meet the one while out there
Perhaps she will get coked up, and have a 3sum, whilst screeching like a strangled cat, like she did with the German tourists,whilst trying to revive her non existent pop star career

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I would try it but I'd probably fart..and that's not good lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Perhaps she will get coked up, and have a 3sum, whilst screeching like a strangled cat, like she did with the German tourists,whilst trying to revive her non existent pop star career
I hope not as just imagining PriceyWoods being topped and tailed by Boyson and Coal, DreamBoy keeping them fluffed, is not good.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ah bless you. I bend on the floor cleaning the litter tray and get up by leaning on the grey recycling bin.
Have you tried those kneelers with handles on for gardeners?
No I haven’t but think I need one. That’s a great idea Thankyou.
have osteo arthritis in neck and spine so it all gets too hard at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I cannot believe I've just sat on the floor to do this🤦‍♀️

I can get up, my first attempt I did roll over to the side a wiggle around...like a woodlouse that's been kicked😂
Second attempt I thought about it. Got from my arse to my knees then up😁

Next challenge please!
Well done.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it's a shame that people are either preceding posts with 'i don't excuse domestic abuse' or 'I've experienced domestic abuse', presumably so they don't suffer the rudeness from (mostly new) posters.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.