Katie Price #56 Another day, another lie, who thinks she was drunk and high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New but have been reading along and trying to catch up on the cast of characters over the last 3000 or so posts (you tattlers are quick and relentless :))

A few random observations that have been buzzing around in my mind.

1/ Didn't KP say in a newspaper interview some time back she had full access to CW passwords socials phone and what not? Does this mean any evidence found on phones or other digital sources be useless in legal proceedings as KP has openly admitted to being able to access all CW's accounts and vice versa?

This leads me on to

2/ The "Sunday Funday" picture with the "didn't you break up" and subsequent denials. How do we know that it was CW who made that post and left those comments?

and my pet theory

3/ He binned her earlier in the week. She refused to leave or accept that she had been dumped so stuck around for a few days to plant some evidence that it was all still "on" so she could later and "end it" on her terms. He wanted her out of his house and his stuff back which caused the altercation.

Finally - not related to the above theory but really bugging me - why the hell is she clearly and obviously wearing mascara in the Sun green hoodie photographs? (It's clearly mascara as there is some texture and clumping.) Who the hell puts on mascara with a fresh eye injury? And why no obvious irritation or damage to the eye itself? Surely some redness would be expected - even if only from the (crocodile) tears, never mind a "recent" injury?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
@Facehugger Thanks for your lovely reply from the last thread ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿพ xx
I can't believe how fast this is moving..if I carried on trying to catch up as I was before, I properly caught up by Xmas ๐Ÿ˜„
Pom hugs to you my friend..it's great to see you back on again too. ๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿพ xx

So Cole was spotted in red shorts in a shop looking sulky..I think I've found him ๐Ÿ˜„..but why is he wearing Kate's shoes ๐Ÿ˜„

View attachment 730744
Brilliant Pom but his socks are in the wrong place ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is a mess but in fairness - nobody should ever be hit. And ppl who are excusing ot or saying she deserved it are absolutely vile.
Justifiable self defence? Whoever hit who allegedly is pure conjecture at this point. Let the Plod and the CPS work through this and if it gets to Court, remember โ€œinnocent until proven (beyond reasonable doubt) guiltyโ€. Lot of hot air coming from the direction of PriceyWoods and itโ€™s โ€œRepsโ€, no change from normal there.

Might dress up as carl for Halloween.
You would be better off dressing up as FrankenPrice, complete with Turkey Teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone know where you can watch the old episodes of Katie & Peter

Reactions: 10
@Facehugger Thanks for your lovely reply from the last thread ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿพ xx
I can't believe how fast this is moving..if I carried on trying to catch up as I was before, I properly caught up by Xmas ๐Ÿ˜„
Pom hugs to you my friend..it's great to see you back on again too. ๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿพ xx

So Cole was spotted in red shorts in a shop looking sulky..I think I've found him ๐Ÿ˜„..but why is he wearing Kate's shoes ๐Ÿ˜„

View attachment 730744
Is that Boyson's bulge. ๐Ÿ˜•

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thanks again fluffyglitterbug for starting another thread, cannot believe I missed the beginning!
Well done Pink squirrel, brilliant thread title too! You are clever๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you think KP has quit Social Media to catch up on Tattle? :oops: (asking for a friend.... )
I was just going to say she might have quit social media but will be on here seeing what we are saying!!! And reading all the papers about herself. she is obsessed with seeing what is being said about her good or bad!!!
Just came in for lunch and a new thread started already!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone know where Krusty PriceyWoods is going to on its next holiday? Or if the wedding of the century with the โ€œ1โ€ is still on?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can I join in? Iโ€™ve been reading these threads for the last few days but I know you donโ€™t like newbies ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿค— i canโ€™t stay quiet any longer tho ๐Ÿ˜‚ I reckon that it did happen but it was a fight not an assault (not saying itโ€™s ok) I think they were both high, hit each other she called her paps hence the car outside for 30 minutes she exaggerated her injuries heโ€™s staying quiet for now and soon they will be back together ๐Ÿคฃ he might even go with her to the awards tmw night! Is it on the? I feel like cancelling my night out to watch it!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Following All these posts whilst having my roots done at the hairdressers ๐Ÿคฃ who needs a mag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Anyone know where Krusty PriceyWoods is going to on its next holiday? Or if the wedding of the century with the โ€œ1โ€ is still on?
She was making noises about heading back to Turkey to get her hair done but who knows?!

Can I join in? Iโ€™ve been reading these threads for the last few days but I know you donโ€™t like newbies ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿค— i canโ€™t stay quiet any longer tho ๐Ÿ˜‚ I reckon that it did happen but it was a fight not an assault (not saying itโ€™s ok) I think they were both high, hit each other she called her paps hence the car outside for 30 minutes she exaggerated her injuries heโ€™s staying quiet for now and soon they will be back together ๐Ÿคฃ he might even go with her to the awards tmw night! Is it on the? I feel like cancelling my night out to watch it!!!!
Welcome, welcome! Newbies are more than welcome and we are a nice bunch really! ๐Ÿค—

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Congratulations Pink and thanks to Fluffyglitterbug for moving us on. I get confused at times as we have a couple of squirrels on here, donโ€™t we? Nuts!
MrsEms!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I expect she will go for a much needed girls holiday as she will claim he stopped her seeing her friends. She will maybe meet the one while out there

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I was just going to say she might have quit social media but will be on here seeing what we are saying!!! And reading all the papers about herself. she is obsessed with seeing what is being said about her good or bad!!!
Just came in for lunch and a new thread started already!! Lol
So you know Iโ€™ve been doing my garden. Well I can kneel down fine but I canโ€™t get up very easily. Old age I know.
So to lighten the mood who canโ€™t still stand from sitting on the floor using no hands?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It's a bloody good job she never broke her jaw...she would have needed her jaw wired shut and there's not a metal invented that would have stayed attached to those Wilko Gnashers!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.