Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you need to contact the Argus and point out that they have posted lies.

Reactions: 10
Article said as well she has upped security on her home?what home?
In a strange turn of events she's hired the Mexican previously identified as a burglar at the MM to now guard the MM . He's agreed to work for 47p per hour, a lifetime supply of barfbombs & a JYY crapsuit

Reactions: 20
But you need to contact the Argus and point out that they have posted lies.
Hi there, no, the paper didn’t write this, it was left as a comment by a punter who is incredulous and has promptly been pounced on by other posters as being untrue. Sorry I’m not very clear.

Reactions: 5
Bunny Cuddles will be coming out of the woodwork next say how well endowed Wanky is especially in comparison to PA

This!!! None of us know what happened but I think that this is the most likely

The classic 'be kind' defence. Perfect for abusers. They can do anything they like and everyone should just #bekind.
I hate that bloody phrase so much.

'if you can't say anything nice then say nothing' is another - that's not going to get anyone far in the real world. Imagine being given constructive (or not) criticism in the first week of a new job, telling the boss the above followed by be kind...

And 'trolls' , meaning anyone at all who disagrees.

Reactions: 14
I still dont understand why someone would beef up security at a place they don't live!...only fucking price would think of this...

Reactions: 14
Hi there, no, the paper didn’t write this, it was left as a comment by a punter who is incredulous and has promptly been pounced on by other posters as being untrue. Sorry I’m not very clear.
I was pulling ya trotter Harri

Reactions: 11
Wiki at very top of page pink button.
could you direct me to this please ?
somehow I’ve missed it

Reactions: 6
I liked Kris he seemed to put her straight with THE TRUTH and she did belittle him a bit. Espacially as the mother wasnt too fond of him and apparently she likes Carl the best. Says it all. I think the opposite.

Kris was genuine and maybe she doesnt want to hear truths but if she did maybe she wouldnt be here with debts; multiple needless surgeries possibly

Poor advice from those close to her
perhaps needs her friends Opinions
But where are they these days?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.