Katie Price #48 Her face is still full of wrinkles, Crawl shooting blanks with his winkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion. Pricey’s lies are running Wild whilst exploiting her disabled child

Reactions: 19
If i had a horse I would be so enraptured I would be there constantly.
Surely the mucking out and grooming is all part of the love? (I used to live and work in a stables so I understand how hard the associated work is).

Just musing, i love horses, that lovely horse is probably lucky that she doesn't go near very often.

Reactions: 14
Time for thread suggestions.

In bold so I can see them

Game on.

Posted in Islington. With coffee in hand.

Reactions: 9
so for the next baby she wants a c section but it will be by a surrogacy who got pregnant by IVF according to what she as said(can not make up her mind or what)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
so for the next baby she wants a c section but it will be by a surrogacy who got pregnant by IVF according to what she as said(can not make up her mind or what)
I was wondering that too. She wants a c section but wont be carrying the child? Seems about logical for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She forgets her own lies as soon as they escape the rubber lips. Basically its all bollocks as usual from skanky :(

Reactions: 15
It’s up to the mortgage company now what she’s allowed to do at the mucky mansion.😡

Kieran has definitely worked hard at getting back in shape, he does his boot camps just about daily, I bet Cole doesn’t go to the gym everyday, too busy chauffeuring her about and going for beauty treatments. I bet Kieran eats far healthier meals too, rather than plop kitchen everyday. 🙄

More 💩 on the IG 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was wondering that too. She wants a c section but wont be carrying the child? Seems about logical for her.
She is a Fruit loop - who just waffles about anything, doesn't think before she flaps her gums 🥴

Why is her forehead so much bigger? Is she losing so much hair😄?
Screenshot_20210723-154600.png
She's going for this look

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lozza's baby is called Larose! An eagle-eyed poster saw it on a card from her Aunty Jill ha ha. No money for the name reveal!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion Katie Price #49 Surgery and perjury, court case is looming and still no baby blooming

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion. Pwicy liar liar pants on fire! Oops it doesn’t were any

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Back in Epsom again - working their way around all the businesses - very strange.
Why not go back to that amazing hairdressers she was raving about for Harvey last time if it was that good. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wanky is getting more bleeping slitty eyed as his face is fat,the fat bleeping bleep.👀
I noticed the fat face too Dolly - he should have gone for the lipo 😂

Why not go back to that amazing hairdressers she was raving about for Harvey last time if it was that good. 🤷🏻‍♀️
They've used up their freebies and are on the hunt for more - tight bastards!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.