Katie Price #48 Her face is still full of wrinkles, Crawl shooting blanks with his winkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, think I want to be bankrupt, so I can spend my days getting beauty treatments 😡😡😡 Thought they may have been there today, after Cole started following them on IG.
Her face is fucked after this latest surgery.. eyes look terrible like tiny slits now and her nose has gone misshapen and lopsided... what an Eton Mess that is.... yucckk

• Sick
Reactions: 14
This is what life changing injuries look like folks! Full of scars, never to run again, never to wear heels, can’t walk for more than 15 minutes (or whatever today’s timescale is) nice that the bankrupt Katie Price can still have a pedicure 👏🙄😡

Harvey has to no doubt sit there waiting on her too.
Thought the dumb skank had full body lipo???? .. her legs look like flipping tree trunks in this pic! WTF? 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Halloween come early
Can't believe how demented she came across in this video, like someone on day release from the local loony bin :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .. if these are the results of her facelift, she was bleeping robbed!! Looks beyond comical ... dumb arse 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought the dumb skank had full body lipo???? .. her legs look like flipping tree trunks in this pic! WTF? 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
She probably lied, wouldn't be the first bleeping time!!! As for stuffing her face with over cooked SHITE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear, ASA informed about her new advert:
😇
She's looking more and more like Voldermort.
Sorry unless you're a Harry Potter fan you won't know wtf I'm on about.
Plot twist. Maybe all her ex's are Horcruxs, each fella gets worse and worse as she's getting weak from spreading herself about.
tit I've had too much wine I'm off to bed.
🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahaa she'll be getting that fat sucked out of her arse again soon
bleeping bum lift, hide the sausage in your crack lift 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wouldn't resist posting those two images together...

NEW THREAD..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.