Katie Price #48 Her face is still full of wrinkles, Crawl shooting blanks with his winkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No bleeping businesses should use them whatsoever,they are bleeping crooks,scum of the bleeping Earth,cunts the pair of them..oh please Karma?😩

Reactions: 14
Keiran definitely piled on the stones - he's worked hard to get that off though. I think she was trying to do the same to Kris but he refused. I'm surprised she didn't smash their ankles and tie them to a bed a la 'Misery'. Oh, I forgot, she did that to herself instead haha and had to spend 8 months in a wheelchair said nobody ever...
And Pete, he also ballooned up when he was with her .Looks like a pattern to me .
8 months 🤥🤥🤥🤥😂😂. There’s those flying pigs again 🤣😂

Reactions: 12
She's been spouting down under again ( thread title in there somewhere if someone wants a stab!)

Katie Price, 43, planning fifth caesarean despite risks and is considering surrogacy for sixth baby | Daily Mail Online

"I've decided (to have more kids) as they get older, and they leave the house, you know I'm so nurturing. "

" I might look young and act young, but our bodies inside are getting old whether we like it or not. "

Then this bit:

" 'So the next baby I have I will have to do IVF, I already know that. " So either her eggs are finished and/or Carl's firing blanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's been spouting down under again ( thread title in there somewhere if someone wants a stab!)

Katie Price, 43, planning fifth caesarean despite risks and is considering surrogacy for sixth baby | Daily Mail Online

"I've decided (to have more kids) as they get older, and they leave the house, you know I'm so nurturing. "

" I might look young and act young, but our bodies inside are getting old whether we like it or not. "

Then this bit:

" 'So the next baby I have I will have to do IVF, I already know that. " So either her eggs are finished and/or Carl's firing blanks.
Yes we have mentioned this latest pack of vomitous crap.

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE] Thread suggestion:
WANTED; Round pink bed to lay her 'Beachy Head'
With one Isaiah,
The scrounging liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:
With one Isaiah,
The scrounging liar!
[/QUOTE]
Ha ha! I thought you meant UK suicide central :ROFLMAO: you gotta do in bold for @265 to notice it - he said so ;)

Oh I just wanted to post this comment re Dani Dyer's dumped, imprisoned fiance which made me laff:

Poor old Sammy is going to leave the nick with a backside like a kicked-in cat flap once those lags are finished with him. Lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Thread suggestion:
With one Isaiah,
The scrounging liar!
Ha ha! I thought you meant UK suicide central :ROFLMAO: you gotta do in bold for @265 to notice it - he said so ;)

Oh I just wanted to post this comment re Dani Dyer's dumped, imprisoned fiance which made me laff:

Poor old Sammy is going to leave the nick with a backside like a kicked-in cat flap once those lags are finished with him. Lol.
[/QUOTE]
Cheers @Liarliar, I dunno how to change the letter fonts etc as I'm a techno-dunce! Yeah the Beachy Head is a reference to the huge bulging eye-sore beneath its wig.! Fookin' massive isn't it, lol x

• Haha

Cheers @Liarliar, I dunno how to change the letter fonts etc as I'm a techno-dunce! Yeah the Beachy Head is a reference to the huge bulging eye-sore beneath its wig.! Fookin' massive isn't it, lol x
[/QUOTE]
When you type your message there is a 'B' in the box above. Click for on and click for off. 'U' is for underlining and 'I' is for Italics :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
All her animal abuse boils our piss...

Someone can finish that for a thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just read the Daily Mail article, is it new as the only thing different I see is the IVF info and Caesarian details. I don’t know what to say anymore as it’s painfully obvious Katie doesn’t listen to anybody, cares about no one but herself and does not understand the meaning of the word nurturing. I’m done.

Reactions: 10
Just read the Daily Mail article, is it new as the only thing different I see is the IVF info and Caesarian details. I don’t know what to say anymore as it’s painfully obvious Katie doesn’t listen to anybody, cares about no one but herself and does not understand the meaning of the word nurturing. I’m done.
Yeah nurturing just took the biscuit for me. I wouldn't leave her in charge of a houseplant let alone an animal or a child.

Reactions: 16

Then this bit:

I don't think hes giving her one

... Off downunder, she won't be missed

Off downunder, she won't be missed

Off downunder, she won't be missed

Reactions: 6
Oh duck Dolly has to go for a kip..I’m so pissed off boiling piss etc..Can’t tolerate that bleep much more.😢

Lozza's baby is called Larose! An eagle-eyed poster saw it on a card from her Aunty Jill ha ha. No money for the name reveal!
No you are kidding? 😄 Larrrrrose🌹
No Christmas presents for Aunty Jill this year😄

Getting as bad as her for how often he gets his hair done 🙄

Wonder if they are picking up Princess, as that is in Epsom.
So unattractive charisma-To me his glowing with mean nastyness 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is what life changing injuries look like folks! Full of scars, never to run again, never to wear heels, can’t walk for more than 15 minutes (or whatever today’s timescale is) nice that the bankrupt Katie Price can still have a pedicure 👏🙄😡

Harvey has to no doubt sit there waiting on her too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
This is what life changing injuries look like folks! Full of scars, never to run again, never to wear heels, can’t walk for more than 15 minutes (or whatever today’s timescale is) nice that the bankrupt Katie Price can still have a pedicure 👏🙄😡
Aah, nice to see the bunions have gone though! Surely can't be a coincidence- could it?? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.