Katie Price #48 Her face is still full of wrinkles, Crawl shooting blanks with his winkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, we’re going through these threads quicker than Katie in a relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why has this bollocks reappeared?

Oh and This bollocks too!

Clearly I am missing something.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

He obviously thinks he’s funny!!! He’s not. And they said Katie’s dog Sid!!! Oops!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well done @Penguin86 and @265

I can’t believe she put that picture up of Ulrika, anyone doing that to her would be called a troll in seconds 😡 oh and Katie, is that why you use filters on your pictures and videos all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Oh STOP PRESS!!!!!!! Look at all this fascinating "news"

bleeping old tit :( (just like her)

Its a bit rich scabby aggie slating Ulrika though when she's far younger and looks FAR OLDER due to all the botchery she's had done, I mean just look at the state of it?
Is her petty retailiation not the actions of a TROLL or am I missing something here??

Well done @Penguin86 and @265

I can’t believe she put that picture up of Ulrika, anyone doing that to her would be called a troll in seconds 😡 oh and Katie, is that why you use filters on your pictures and videos all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️
It uses it's "Sexy Foxy" filter all the time because the true horror of it would frighten children and dogs, not to mention the rest of us

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t call myself an Ulrika fan but she’s right in what she says! I know she’s had some surgery but she looks 10000x better than Katie. I’d choose natural wrinkles over tight scarred skin anyday.

Reactions: 27
I wouldn’t call myself an Ulrika fan but she’s right in what she says! I know she’s had some surgery but she looks 10000x better than Katie. I’d choose natural wrinkles over tight scarred skin anyday.
. I’m not a Ulrika fan either but I think she’s right. I also think she looks painfully thin. A few pies would pump her face out and she would look better. At least she’s not scarred and she clearly loves her dogs.

Reactions: 20
I see skanks rabid fans are creeping into Ulrika's insta to leave not so nice comments, and its only going to get worse as they get out of their beds and see what their hero posted
"Anti trolling Katie" hmm 🤔 grow bleeping up
ffs her mate Danielle LLoyd said she needed therapy but she didnt have a go at her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.