Katie Price #48 Her face is still full of wrinkles, Crawl shooting blanks with his winkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lozza's baby is called Larose! An eagle-eyed poster saw it on a card from her Aunty Jill ha ha. No money for the name reveal!
It sounds like an old Western film! I'd never taken Lozza for a film buff.................................. filming in the buff YES but not a film buff :)

Why not go back to that amazing hairdressers she was raving about for Harvey last time if it was that good. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Gotta pay this time so thats a no-no

Reactions: 6
This is what life changing injuries look like folks! Full of scars, never to run again, never to wear heels, can’t walk for more than 15 minutes (or whatever today’s timescale is) nice that the bankrupt Katie Price can still have a pedicure 👏🙄😡

Harvey has to no doubt sit there waiting on her too.
Legs like a weightlifter

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It seems Cole has won £6k, 🙄 wonder if that is from scamming more gullible people…
Of course its scam;

Some idiotic mug will see this and think "Ooooh 'andsome cole's wun sum muynney so I can too! 'Eres me wage packet, send me sum tips pleez matey........................................." And then they lose and its all the fault of Trollzzz

Reactions: 13
This makes my piss boil.
It's not winnings for a start, it's trading on sham companies on the stock market. Think Wolf of Wallstreet. You make a little then loose it all and these scamming cunts disappear.
How the duck he's selling it like he's gambling blows my bleeping mind.
The bleep wishes that was his bank balance.
Wanker.
Oooooooooo that feels better. Apologies for graphic language 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 9
This is what life changing injuries look like folks! Full of scars, never to run again, never to wear heels, can’t walk for more than 15 minutes (or whatever today’s timescale is) nice that the bankrupt Katie Price can still have a pedicure 👏🙄😡

Harvey has to no doubt sit there waiting on her too.
Where are all the scars? bleeping lying Bint!
Can't believe her family & cuntwash Carl are going along with this Bullshit! 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestions #Puss face beggy for a job down under making all us Krustys chunder

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It seems Cole has won £6k, 🙄 wonder if that is from scamming more gullible people…
Yeah course he has 🙄 They will advertise anything to make a few quid. They are the lowest of the low. Arghh I hate them so much 😡🤥🙄🤯😤🤬💩💣🧙🧟👩‍🦼🏃‍♀️🚴👣🏇🦷💅👊🥱😬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.