Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
It is with a broken heart I write this.

Last night our Dudley went into final heart failure. My OH and Joe took him to the emergency vet at 4am this morning but there was nothing they could do for him and he was put to sleep.

We as a family are all devestated and heartbroken. I despise KP for her treatment of animals.

'Gods Speed' Duds, you were the best!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Cloud Chaser

The National Autistic Society are keeping a close eye on Harvey.
Katie is no mother. The video was obviously filmed the same day as Harvey’s house video. Her poor children spent their visitation time being pumped for You Tube.
Katie is allowed access to the MM for storage yet she tries to lie and deceive to fit her own narrative.
She doesn’t have a clue how to love and nurture children, they are merely possessions for her to use for her own gains.

she seems to forget that children, even living in the most awful environments will look fine, but as they grow they start to see that their life is not OK.
She hasn’t got a clue! They do, and will, take part in PSHE lessons as they go through their education and they will put two and two together and realise they do not experience unconditional love from their Mother.
She was once equal to Victoria Beckham and now she has truly reached the gutter.
Many, many children have lost out to a true experience of childhood through the greed and evil that is Katie. These children are growing up by the day and will one day want Katie to be accountable for her part in destroying their childhood.
Junior has already, sadly , woken up to the truth but she still hasn’t learnt.
katie tries to deflect and blame others for the very behaviour she exhibits daily but does not have the self awareness to see for herself.
She lives in a fantasy world but thankfully real decent human beings are helping those who have suffered at her hands.
Katie Price will be the downfall of Katie Price and it is all her own fault.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I'm being indulgent at the moment but bare with me, Dudleys finest moments before I take time out.

1. Sat on the Top Dog Podium at our caravan park. He was crap on the assault course. Didn't realist the other dogs on the podium were fake. So pleased with himself.

2. In recovery after surgery after being knocked down by a mobile library in Wales.

3. Top of the pile. When we sent our lease hire Merc back the driver called me from 200 miles away and asked 'Have you got a ginger and white dog?'

Blue: 'Yes'.

Driver: 'He's sat in the back seat of the car, I'm coming back'.

But he's now reunited with his brother Charlie.

No Mutley now to my Dick Dasterdley driving my mini!.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Katie, why are you NOT concentrating on helping your son lose weight, you've been warned numerous times. The Carol AI bikes where just a photo op, just like begging for the gym equipment, a mobility scooter is NOT going to help. FGS woman, this is your son's life at risk here. Take him for a walk everyday, spend time doing sensory activities with him, you may not like trains and find it 'boring' but he doesn't and parents do stuff with their kids, not just for YouTube content and pap shots. Your son is bright, clever and loving, yet you treat him like a performing seal, shouting at him like he is deaf and laughing at him, I'm sure his teachers don't treat him like that. You've sat there in interviews saying his weight is at a dangerous level, well it doesn't look like in the months since you first said that, he has lost ANY weight, in fact, he looks heavier.
I NEVER want to read that headline that something has happened to him and especially then, your pathetic self pity interviews of you saying you how you tried your best to help, when clearly that is not the case, as you are only with him when you want some likes.
I simply do not understand why others can't see what we do 🤷. Where does ANY of this 'great mum' proof come from? This praise is based on what?
She has lost primary custody of 4 of her 5 children FACT. Harvey has reached a critical weight whilst in her care FACT. The kids travel unrestrained in vehicles whilst in her care FACT. She posts unsuitable images of her daughter's on the internet for all sorts of pervs FACT. Harvey is not able to give his consent to any photos/information she puts out FACT. She introduces her children to new men over & over again FACT. She has destroyed all of Harvey's relationships with father figures, including his actual father FACT. She exploits her children for her own gain over & over FACT. She was banned from her youngest children's school for her behaviour FACT. She has driven her children in a vehicle whilst disqualified FACT. She does not take proper care of Harvey, many examples easily found FACT. I could go on & on. Please can someone, anyone, help me understand how she is a 'great mum' 🤷.
I'm so upset about Harvey's rapidly deteriorating situation. It's beyond desperate. If she thinks what she shows us is okay, what the hell goes on that we don't see? As someone trained in Makaton safeguarding, I see red flags all over. He really needs someone to give him a voice & spend time with him. He needs a chance to speak. He needs a chance to be heard. Someone could easily work with her to improve his life. Sadly I'm sure it's been tried over the years but she's ignored everything. He is very clearly suffering because of her & nothing is happening. It's heartbreaking 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

JakeM

VIP Member
Christ, we’re going through these threads quicker than Katie in a relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Squeaky

Lurker here - in Australia. Introduced on Studio 10 this morning as TV presenter, model, author, 5 kids. Bunny and Jett in background, and buddy. Put on weight as 8 months in wheelchair, love running, gym, eat healthily, could not shift weight as in wheelchair. Had surgery in Turkey, lift lips, eyes and liposuction. I am still healing. Talking about young girls that have botox. Besides my boobs been natural all my life. Filmed for YouTube, show people what it’s about, have to b careful and pick reputable surgeon. Had it done in Turkey. Introducing Carl. Talking about the big day now. Possibly Winter Wonderland wedding. Wouldn’t that b nice Carl. Both looked filtered. Telling kids to b quiet as on phone. The diamond is 7 carats. My mum’s terminally ill, so much going on my life. Filming her second documentary now with Harvey to college. Going on and on. Harveys Law. Got over a million signatures. Mentioning Katie Hopkins been deported from Australia and why didn’t u invite me u’ve got the wrong Katie for Australian Big Brother. Told the interviewer Katie Hopkins is vile, nobody in UK will have her on TV. Been cleared by gynaecologist everything in order, if not consider surrogacy. Love to come to Australia, wouldn’t we Carl, bring the whole tribe. Too busy this summer filming.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

CAKEANDCUSTARD

I am so glad that we stood up against that troll who started to slate Alex Reid’s partner Nikki the other day. She is back in hospital waiting to find out if she needs surgery. Since Krusty Alex just cannot catch a break, except from getting away from Krusty. The awful thing is I bet Krusty is rubbing her hands in glee still thinking Alex deserves it for crossing her in the first place☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

DC16

VIP Member
Katie, why are you NOT concentrating on helping your son lose weight, you've been warned numerous times. The Carol AI bikes where just a photo op, just like begging for the gym equipment, a mobility scooter is NOT going to help. FGS woman, this is your son's life at risk here. Take him for a walk everyday, spend time doing sensory activities with him, you may not like trains and find it 'boring' but he doesn't and parents do stuff with their kids, not just for YouTube content and pap shots. Your son is bright, clever and loving, yet you treat him like a performing seal, shouting at him like he is deaf and laughing at him, I'm sure his teachers don't treat him like that. You've sat there in interviews saying his weight is at a dangerous level, well it doesn't look like in the months since you first said that, he has lost ANY weight, in fact, he looks heavier.
I NEVER want to read that headline that something has happened to him and especially then, your pathetic self pity interviews of you saying you how you tried your best to help, when clearly that is not the case, as you are only with him when you want some likes.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I am signing off for a bit like Ripley in 'Alien'.

But before I go, the strangest thing has just happened. We're listening to the radio and a caller has requested 'Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life'.

Callers name, Dudley!

Coincidence or a sign?

Weird!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
I’m back. Did I miss her comeuppance? No? Oh ffs.
Biopsy taken, stitched up and on my way for now. The local is starting to wear off tho… also got to keep it dry for at least 24 hours. In this weather? Results in 4-6 weeks & if it’s cancer either more surgery or 3 weeks of radiotherapy but I’ll try and consider that when I have the results.
Back to Skanky. I can’t imagine there is much love lost between the papers and her. She must guarantee good numbers, even if it’s mostly us screaming in frustration about what a colossal shit she is!

• Heart
  • Wow

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
So. Her fans praise Skanky for continuing to over feed and limit her eldest child. Meanwhile, we are trolls for pointing this out. Based entirely on the evidence she provides us with. 😤🤬

meanwhile we look after each other too. Biopsy day tomorrow. I’m hoping they will be convinced to do a couple of punches and get the whole thing so I don’t have to go back and we can do it all in one. I can post this here because you’re all lovely and it makes me feel a bit better. Evil trolls the lot of you ♥

• Heart

Sazbee

VIP Member
I wouldn’t call myself an Ulrika fan but she’s right in what she says! I know she’s had some surgery but she looks 10000x better than Katie. I’d choose natural wrinkles over tight scarred skin anyday.

Reactions: 27

Penguin86

VIP Member
I just have a cat who is melting in this heat. Bet she's the sort of fucker to walk her dogs in the sun.
IMG_20210720_152058_424.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Big_Joe

I am sure i can speak for all on here (and many 'lurkers').

Creditors do NOT QUIT i beg you. Make 100% sure you get what your owed (or if you want to work for free i would like a new free front door being put on. If you can /s.

Every1 here supports the creditors (obviously not Rupy Murdock and his crew).

Also the £925,000 owed would go a LONG way towards some new equipment in Manchester Kids Cancer Hospital. There is no way it her enablers or her media friends will worm their way out of it.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Just having a peruse of the comments in The Fail on the Ulrika article. Skanky, you are not popular 😂
Sooooo pleased for Alex & Nikki 🥰. And also thrilled for Kieran..... finally rid of the old slag 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
This is so distressing to see. I'd put money on 29st being a distant memory & 30+ now reached 😭. I've been reading some of the YouTube comments. All the 'brilliant mum' comments are making me nauseous 🤢. And anyone not licking her arse & questioning her 'mothering' ability is automatically a troll. It's absolutely pathetic. Her rabid 'fans' must be absolutely exhausted passing around the 1 braincell they share 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

JakeM

VIP Member
Katie will be fuming that the media is focusing on Alex and not her. I expect there will be some sort of publicity stunt coming up to grab the attention back.

Congratulations to Alex and Nikki.

• Heart