Katie Price #48 Her face is still full of wrinkles, Crawl shooting blanks with his winkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now #ad some kind of skin product, finally got the message about not putting filters on a beauty #ad!
She looks like she's fell in a wasps nest
She one bleeping pit rat now
And I for one am here for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't know if its already been mentioned?
But how the hell is she allowed to start filming at the MM on Monday if she's only apparently allowed to store stuff there?

And talking about Precious being mated, Kirsty Shaw has got Frenchie's as well as half a farm and kennels
She made a comment on this pic about doing the same thing with hers, and Precious would have no doubt been round there in the past 🤔
Looks more like Skanky (Yoda pic) the similarities are spooky! Especially around the eyes!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Now #ad some kind of skin product, finally got the message about not putting filters on a beauty #ad!
She looks hideous and dirty....woods cant have a sense of smell..she needs a right good bath, and an even better surgeon to sort out that bleeping ridiculous face lol

Her hairline is in the middle of her head 😳
It'll be behind her ears soon lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is going to use any product that makes you look as hideous as that thing is?

And BTW, whatever nincompoop in the publicity dept thought using skanky to promote their products was a good idea eh? They ought to be guillotined for the suggestion even FGS!!!!! :(

Reactions: 13
She looks hideous and dirty....woods cant have a sense of smell..she needs a right good bath, and an even better surgeon to sort out that bleeping ridiculous face lol

It'll be behind her ears soon lol
I can't wait to see the great unveiling of her lipo'd legs... will the knees stop resembling jesus?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Utter bollocks :(

Yes Rita why, why, why just why is this being allowed to continue? Why can't it be made public that she's NOT moving back in there to finally shut her up about the place once and for all.
and tell it to remove all its old shite from the place once and for all then let it rent storage units like anybody else would have to do.

It can put the rest of it's crap in storage ready for the next Mansion 'er an' wanky are gonna buy wiv' awl der wonga dey're robbin' off folks

I can't wait to see the great unveiling of her lipo'd legs... will the knees stop resembling jesus?
I don't think there's much doubt that the legs will look just as warped and distorted as it's boatrace is :)

Where's Dolly. Has Dave tied her up so she can't administer his flea treatment?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh ffs i didnt know this 🤣🤣🤣
The chubster Cole was going for Lipo but changed his mind

Yes that was a little gem of info - what a poofter he is turning out to be. Can you imagine his old mates having a larf over that down the pub?

• Haha
Oh ffs i didnt know this 🤣🤣🤣
The chubster Cole was going for Lipo but changed his mind

That's a lie, who would have looked after them both after surgery - Chris Harris!

Thought Wanky was in the Surgery room watching it all go on, so how does seeing her in the lift make him change his mind.

And why doesn't he ever say I'm marrying Katie - she's the love if my life!
Instead of "because I'm marrying HER!"

Reactions: 7
Where's Dolly. Has Dave tied her up so she can't administer his flea treatment?
She is here just catching up and giggling🤣obviously piss boiling but that’s usual for me when I see that cunty bikey.
Well,managed to flea him earlier,the bastard played me up yesterday,anyway he was settled in his box and I got him.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes that was a little gem of info - what a poofter he is turning out to be. Can you imagine his old mates having a larf over that down the pub?
The sooner these two are erased from the media freeway the better..how can a so called gym freak who also endorses protein drinks use lipo? another one for the false endorsement report sheet

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.