Katie Price #48 Her face is still full of wrinkles, Crawl shooting blanks with his winkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've skipped this thread today, well for the past few days, I can't be arsed with this creature from the black lagoon
right now. @Kittykat45's baby is more important!!

Reactions: 13
Precious hasn't been around for quite a long time. It was mentioned on here, and surprise surprise, some pics, supposedly of her turned up, but it was debatable as to whether that was actually her. And then Princess showed her in some footage of her mucking around with makeup, but it could have been old footage. I don't get why they would get another puppy. Precious wasn't even full-grown. Who does that?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
It’s the camera, it flips the image when you film yourself. I think maybe the dog pictures on IG stories today were actually yesterday, as they have a boot full of stuff, Plus she has recorded 3 more Thrillz videos in the same outfit. Harvey is in the car with them too.
Price even made one message about her and magazine interviews and one lucky male may even win a dance with her in Manchester. Wow, that male would be so lucky…..NOT!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm a suspicious cow me but I reckon they've done a Radford and Precious is being used for breeding, so hidden away somewhere. Radford was charging £3.5k per pup, nice little earner for somebody skint eh. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm a suspicious cow me but I reckon they've done a Radford and Precious is being used for breeding, so hidden away somewhere. Radford was charging £3.5k per pup, nice little earner for somebody skint eh. 😡
Wouldn’t surprise me at all. Anything to make money and with no effort on their part 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Bed time now!

I might not have been all that active in this thread this week but don't worry, I will be lurking
to start the next thread.

• Heart
Lurker here - in Australia. Introduced on Studio 10 this morning as TV presenter, model, author, 5 kids. Bunny and Jett in background, and buddy. Put on weight as 8 months in wheelchair, love running, gym, eat healthily, could not shift weight as in wheelchair. Had surgery in Turkey, lift lips, eyes and liposuction. I am still healing. Talking about young girls that have botox. Besides my boobs been natural all my life. Filmed for YouTube, show people what it’s about, have to b careful and pick reputable surgeon. Had it done in Turkey. Introducing Carl. Talking about the big day now. Possibly Winter Wonderland wedding. Wouldn’t that b nice Carl. Both looked filtered. Telling kids to b quiet as on phone. The diamond is 7 carats. My mum’s terminally ill, so much going on my life. Filming her second documentary now with Harvey to college. Going on and on. Harveys Law. Got over a million signatures. Mentioning Katie Hopkins been deported from Australia and why didn’t u invite me u’ve got the wrong Katie for Australian Big Brother. Told the interviewer Katie Hopkins is vile, nobody in UK will have her on TV. Been cleared by gynaecologist everything in order, if not consider surrogacy. Love to come to Australia, wouldn’t we Carl, bring the whole tribe. Too busy this summer filming.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Price even made one message about her and magazine interviews and one lucky male may even win a dance with her in Manchester. Wow, that male would be so lucky…..NOT!
BUT, she's disabled- can't stand up, walk etc. Dancing, horse riding are exempt from this crippling disability it seems. A good liar remembers what they have said!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lurker here - in Australia. Introduced on Studio 10 this morning as TV presenter, model, author, 5 kids. Bunny and Jett in background, and buddy. Put on weight as 8 months in wheelchair, love running, gym, eat healthily, could not shift weight as in wheelchair. Had surgery in Turkey, lift lips, eyes and liposuction. I am still healing. Talking about young girls that have botox. Besides my boobs been natural all my life. Filmed for YouTube, show people what it’s about, have to b careful and pick reputable surgeon. Had it done in Turkey. Introducing Carl. Talking about the big day now. Possibly Winter Wonderland wedding. Wouldn’t that b nice Carl. Both looked filtered. Telling kids to b quiet as on phone. The diamond is 7 carats. My mum’s terminally ill, so much going on my life. Filming her second documentary now with Harvey to college. Going on and on. Harveys Law. Got over a million signatures. Mentioning Katie Hopkins been deported from Australia and why didn’t u invite me u’ve got the wrong Katie for Australian Big Brother. Told the interviewer Katie Hopkins is vile, nobody in UK will have her on TV. Been cleared by gynaecologist everything in order, if not consider surrogacy. Love to come to Australia, wouldn’t we Carl, bring the whole tribe. Too busy this summer filming.
Welcome squeaky. The same old crap then she always spouts 🙄
I thought the interview was at 2.40am, so surely the kids would be in bed at that time? 🤔 I’m sure J&B have been with Kieran. As she’s been IKEA, horse riding, getting a nice facial 🤣
Anyway sounds like all she talked about was “ME, ME, ME” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh no! Please don’t say that. Poor poor dog

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Welcome squeaky. The same old crap then she always spouts 🙄
I thought the interview was at 2.40am, so surely the kids would be in bed at that time? 🤔 I’m sure J&B have been with Kieran. As she’s been IKEA, horse riding, getting a nice facial 🤣
Anyway sounds like all she talked about was “ME, ME, ME” 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes same old crap.
No, it looks like interview was day she had facial/massage as mentioned this. Katie said it’s 9pm,
so 6am Sydney time. Not live as was shown at around 10am 23 July so was pre-recorded. Interviewer was pumping her up and looked like angling for work in Australia. Not much news about her here except for Studio 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I accidentally had the sound on so had to listen to her dulcet gob. In the first pic she's cooing over the fact the dog loves her, aww so cute. In the second one dog wakes up yawning: Skanky: "oh you're awake now", in a simpering nauseating voice then kisses the dog and nuzzles in. Then she remembers Harvey's in the back seat and his head is down. "You awight Harve?" she barks . He looks up for moment: "yes" he says with no emotion and looks straight back down. 😔
Have you noticed how it constantly demands reassurance from dogs, the kids and wanky even about "Ow mutch d'ya luv me?"

Truth be told skanky NOBODY loves you because you are unloveable in your entirety :)

Don’t the filters make her forehead look huge!
Like it's been slapped in the kisser with a frying pan :)

Come to think of it I'd LOVE to smack it in the chops with a cast iron frying pan, more than once too :)

Yes same old crap.
No, it looks like interview was day she had facial/massage as mentioned this. Katie said it’s 9pm,
so 6am Sydney time. Not live as was shown at around 10am 23 July so was pre-recorded. Interviewer was pumping her up and looked like angling for work in Australia. Not much news about her here except for Studio 10.
Dear Australia,
Much as we'd love to be rid of It, you really don't want this foul piece of excrement on your shores,
Signed,
EVERYONE in UK xxx

BUT, she's disabled- can't stand up, walk etc. Dancing, horse riding are exempt from this crippling disability it seems. A good liar remembers what they have said!!
It ain't a good liar though, its as good as liar as it is a Parent. Utterly shite :(

Precious hasn't been around for quite a long time. It was mentioned on here, and surprise surprise, some pics, supposedly of her turned up, but it was debatable as to whether that was actually her. And then Princess showed her in some footage of her mucking around with makeup, but it could have been old footage. I don't get why they would get another puppy. Precious wasn't even full-grown. Who does that?
Scum like skanky does, like a proper bikey

www.thesun.co.uk/tv/15663713/katie-price-bargains-ikea-jett-princess-bedrooms-renovation/
Why is it buying all this stuff along with the "extensive renovations" for a house that it does not own any more? Rather odd dontcha think??

Last edited:
  • Wow
They do because they are simply terrible cruel people who just want a cute photo opportunity.

She's not a TV presenter, she's not a model and she used a ghost wirter. None of her kids live with her. She didn't spend more than 5 minutes in a wheelchair. Hasn't run anywhere for about 4 years. She's had more surgeries and corrective surgeries than you've squashed kangaroos. There is no wedding at the moment. The ring is a fake. This Xmas will be her mum's 6th 'last Xmas'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Oh no! Please don’t say that. Poor poor dog
I’m even wondering if the latest disposable puppy, the hamster sized Chihuahua, has been obtained as a sire for puppies. I just can’t stop thinking of Precious and Blade. The chances of Blade being ok in this heat worry me. I just can’t bear it. I think she’s actually beginning to affect my mental health adversely… it’s already poor. I’m sticking around until she is banned from owning pets but sadly pigs might fly. Surely some karma is due sooner or later?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They do because they are simply terrible cruel people who just want a cute photo opportunity.

She's not a TV presenter, she's not a model and she used a ghost wirter. None of her kids live with her. She didn't spend more than 5 minutes in a wheelchair. Hasn't run anywhere for about 4 years. She's had more surgeries and corrective surgeries than you've squashed kangaroos. There is no wedding at the moment. The ring is a fake. This Xmas will be her mum's 6th 'last Xmas'.

Nailed it in one there Liar; Just another rehash of the Lies It Spouts :(

Reactions: 13
I wouldn't be a bit surprised, but think atm she's far too young. I'm really worried about the welfare of this dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
@liar liar 🤣🤣 don’t mince them words liar, just say it as it is 👏🏻👏🏻😂😂😂

@Squirrelina I know exactly what u mean. I lurk a lot on this thread but have to have a break as her antics bring me down a tad. I also can’t help but think of blade and precious and soon to be, this next one 😖. I don’t like this world at times and would like to live with only animals but I’ll be here till the end! Too many people make me laugh plus, I like the gossip too 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.