Katie Price #48 Her face is still full of wrinkles, Crawl shooting blanks with his winkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And travelling with the dog unrestrained, yet again. 😡
I just cannot get over the eyebrows :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Don't get me started on the constant travelling with unrestrained dogs. She puts everyone and everything into such perilous situations.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Why has she got spurs on? She's disgusting and cruel.
I usually lurk on this thread giving the occasional comment but this has pushed me to boiling piss level. She is one of the biggest pieces of tit in Page Three history. She is duck all else. Absolute bleep.

Reactions: 21
I thought Katie couldn’t ride anymore since she broke her feet? Nor walk, run, wear heels…..
I tell ya, so many pigs flying these days they’ll be getting free Lidl shopping for all those air miles.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am so glad that we stood up against that troll who started to slate Alex Reid’s partner Nikki the other day. She is back in hospital waiting to find out if she needs surgery. Since Krusty Alex just cannot catch a break, except from getting away from Krusty. The awful thing is I bet Krusty is rubbing her hands in glee still thinking Alex deserves it for crossing her in the first place☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Katie Price
@KatiePrice

·
18h

Catch me on
@Studio10au
at 2:40am discussing Harvey's Law, Carl, my recent procedures and more
🤗
🥰
❤

dunno where that apearence went lol
Straight onto the cutting room floor thence The Bin, where it deserves to be :)

I am so glad that we stood up against that troll who started to slate Alex Reid’s partner Nikki the other day. She is back in hospital waiting to find out if she needs surgery. Since Krusty Alex just cannot catch a break, except from getting away from Krusty. The awful thing is I bet Krusty is rubbing her hands in glee still thinking Alex deserves it for crossing her in the first place☹
Angry because he DARED to walk away from the Illustrious HER. She has never recovered from Pete leaving so with every subsequent one she just gets worse. Wanky is going to be a Fun Edition though :)

Pap on speed dial again 🙄
So the stables are Hers too are they?
I wonder if she's paid her livery fees recently or knocked them too?

Why has she got spurs on? She's disgusting and cruel.
She normally wears spurs to ride her blokes BARF :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just watching her IKEA video...is it a left hand drive car!, or to do with the video or is she driving..
Plus why the duck does she keep saying..her house!!

Reactions: 10
Just watching her IKEA video...is it a left hand drive car!, or to do with the video or is she driving..
Plus why the duck does she keep saying..her house!!
It’s the camera, it flips the image when you film yourself. I think maybe the dog pictures on IG stories today were actually yesterday, as they have a boot full of stuff, Plus she has recorded 3 more Thrillz videos in the same outfit. Harvey is in the car with them too.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
And travelling with the dog unrestrained, yet again. 😡
I accidentally had the sound on so had to listen to her dulcet gob. In the first pic she's cooing over the fact the dog loves her, aww so cute. In the second one dog wakes up yawning: Skanky: "oh you're awake now", in a simpering nauseating voice then kisses the dog and nuzzles in. Then she remembers Harvey's in the back seat and his head is down. "You awight Harve?" she barks . He looks up for moment: "yes" he says with no emotion and looks straight back down. 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It’s the camera, it flips the image when you film yourself. I think maybe the dog pictures on IG stories today were actually yesterday, as they have a boot full of stuff, Plus she has recorded 3 more Thrillz videos in the same outfit. Harvey is in the car with them too.
Thought as much..

Reactions: 7
I wish Kris would speak up, he obviously has dirt on her to be able bring her down. He must know what her plans were, didn't want to be a part of it so dumped her and she found Wanky who is happy to go along with it all. That VT he did has certainly shut her up!

Who emailed Issy and did they get a reply back from her
The divine Bardot, with her tawny beach mane and "eh bien" couldn't care less attitude was a stark contrast to Marilyn's and stark peroxide bob that looked so fantastic in black and white photos. Both in their own way the two most beautiful women to ever walk the planet ❤

Reactions: 9
Don’t the filters make her forehead look huge!

Reactions: 10
Ffs could she press any harder with the Spurs 🤬
For somebody who supposedly has ridden since she was a child her position is awful. Also she uses spurs as she's obviously too lazy to use natural aids. The double bridle is also completely unnecessary for what she's doing, just for show just like everything else.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I may have already missed it being covered on this thread but what happened to the Dog- Precious? Lots of content on Blade, Sid & the new dog yet Precious isn't mentioned at all. Surely he's not died too how is this getting swept under the carpet?

Reactions: 11
I may have already missed it being covered on this thread but what happened to the Dog- Precious? Lots of content on Blade, Sid & the new dog yet Precious isn't mentioned at all. Surely he's not died too how is this getting swept under the carpet?
We keep wanting to know the answer to that one. Precious never seen or gets mentioned. Last seen in a cage at Harvey’s. They are definitely not saying!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I have been wondering this. She would talk about Precious quite a lot then suddenly, nothing. Something isn’t right.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.