Katie Price #48 Her face is still full of wrinkles, Crawl shooting blanks with his winkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Last years again 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Put a bra on ffs
The comments though 🤣🤣

Katie Price
@KatiePrice

·
18h

Catch me on
@Studio10au
at 2:40am discussing Harvey's Law, Carl, my recent procedures and more
🤗
🥰
❤

dunno where that apearence went lol
Probably talking shite,they dont even follow her on insta and didnt mention anything

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 7
Little premature but if I don’t write it down now I’ll forget 😂 Next thread title
Like a wedding arranged by a bikey only the unhinged by crickey

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Pap on speed dial again 🙄
Beloved! Yes what a bleeping load of bulshit,she has never ever looked after her horses,animals etc.she is a first class bleep.Go duck off you nasty bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I know, looks like she is using them too, the horses skin looks dark around them 🤔
Spurs are fine to use IF you have a very steady leg and know how to use them as an aid. I very much doubt she does from looking at her position in those photos!

Reactions: 12
Supermodel?!?!?!?!

Excuse me whilst I piss myself at the thought of Skanky on a catwalk 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.