Katie Price #48 Her face is still full of wrinkles, Crawl shooting blanks with his winkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many years ago I used to show dogs - Dobermanns. The kind of breeders commonly known as puppy farmers were around even then. The witch was mated twice a year, her puppies were not looked after as the poor mother was not fed properly and allowed to have a rest between litters. It was disgraceful and is happening much more today. People are paying exorbitant amounts of money for puppies and it is a lucrative business. When the witch is finished breeding and of no more use she is discarded into rescue centres. We had so many rescues back in the day that Dobermann Rescue used to have several kennels around the country to take them in, and get them spayed and rehomed to loving homes. We have had several rescues both cats and dogs. They need a loving home so much more because of what has happened to them previously.
One of my best friends shows Dobes ❤ I rescued one years ago from a filthy back garden, just chained up and left, she was about 6 months old. She'd been beaten & was scared of her own shadow, bless her. She'd shake with fright at men's voices if she didn't know them. Any animal cruelty upsets me, it really does. She was such a loving dog, she came right with plenty of love and patience.

Anyhow, back on topic one of the biggest reasons I despise Skanky is the way she treats her animals, she can do what she likes to herself, I don't really care.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think just about every word she shrieks is a fib. Surely it’s time the red tops called her out on at least some of it?
Apparently, an expose is on its way - so we have been informed. Can't come soon enough for most of us.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
More effin lies on her story, says she's not using a filter 🤬

WTF are those skid marks doing above her eyes?

1627034233720.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Now #ad some kind of skin product, finally got the message about not putting filters on a beauty #ad!
OMG!!!! Thought I has seen it all but these are truly horrific. No turning back now Skanky- this is you in all your glory.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
State of her. The skin product can’t be that good, can it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't know if its already been mentioned?
But how the hell is she allowed to start filming at the MM on Monday if she's only apparently allowed to store stuff there?

And talking about Precious being mated, Kirsty Shaw has got Frenchie's as well as half a farm and kennels
She made a comment on this pic about doing the same thing with hers, and Precious would have no doubt been round there in the past 🤔

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
State of her. The skin product can’t be that good, can it?
The last picture is a particular favourite!! Jesus christ. I can't stop looking at it whilst trying to work! :love: :love:

Don't know if its already been mentioned?
But how the hell is she allowed to start filming at the MM on Monday if she's only apparently allowed to store stuff there?

And talking about Precious being mated, Kirsty Shaw has got Frenchie's as well as half a farm and kennels
She made a comment on this pic about doing the same thing with hers, and Precious would have no doubt been round there in the past 🤔
Looks more like Skanky (Yoda pic) the similarities are spooky! Especially around the eyes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.