Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin86

VIP Member
Funny how nearly "dying" doesn't stop her. Proves she doesn't give a shit about her kids

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
What’s wrong with you all? She’s stunning. She’s clearly drunk from the fountain of eternal youth and you’re all very jealous

🤣🤣🤣
But amidst the joking, KP I suggest you go get help, you're clearly not well. How long do we give it until the next surgery, it's a joke. And shame on the surgeons egging her on by offering free surgery, you know the desperado will accept, but what she's needs is help/therapy not more surgery to sort this body morphia out. What must her children think of this new face, I find it scary myself.

Last edited:

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
There's something I can't quite put my finger on with her.
She's so emotionless (yes we know she can't move her face) but her voice, monotone, she's dead inside that one!!
I've always thought this, she's so robotic and cold. No emotions ever it's dead creepy.

rubyru45

Omg! It looks awful.. why? Why would you let just anyone do your face?!! I work I’m the business and know that no-one reputable will touch her in the uk.. She told one colleague who she came to see.. and he refused to do anything that she wasn’t body dysmorphic.. that this was how she made money.. cashing in on the surgery stories etc.. that when she ‘retired’ she planned to reverse the boob job etc… but the face you can’t reverse that!

• Wow
  • Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
My grandchild is akin to H he has a strength when angry that cannot be contained but when he damages things he hurts himself and it is plain to see, whilst I think H could be cape able of causing that damage I haven’t seen any injuries to him. The holes in the walls look very uniformed almost like someone had gone along just thumping the wall ( hence wankys ) damaged hand. I hope she’s not painting him to be so bad that he needs putting in a secure place.

• Sad
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Looks like an afternoon of doing what Katie does best, people preening after her 🙄
Harvey clearly in a nail salon. Great day out for him.

Think Coles botox has gone tits up in my humble opinion.

No wrinkles on the left of his forehead, loads on the right with a Roger Moore raised eyebrow.

Moron.

• Haha

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
I have talked about fillers previously.

I had a minor facial procedure during lockdown (medical not cosmetic). It took 6 weeks for the stitches to fully dissolve and the scabs to heal.

Lots of subsequent treatment to reduce the scarring.

Caking makeup on will absolutely stop the healing in its tracks and probably introduce the expected infection.

How her body hasn’t collapsed yet as we have been told her personal hygiene isn’t the best, I do not know.

She will look like Westbrook in 6 months

• Sick
  • Wow

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
I can’t stop looking at it. Her skin is pulled in several directions at once. I dread to think what’s under the make up!

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
Skanky " Mirror Mirror on the wall ,who's the Fairest of them all ?"
Mirror " Get out of the way then Fella , I can't see anything "

• Haha
Reactions: 20

oopsidaisy

This is what I mean, but it's fake and filtered. Show the real version to your fans😡
And she's recommending this Turkish hair extension place look at the state of it at the back tufty and flufty,full body lipo but still has a belly and pinch more than an inch and them bridge of her snout lines i was on about earlier just NOOOOOOO
No wonder Cole had Botox poor bastard has got to have that permanently surprized look on his face now so you cant tell if he's laughing or not 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I could have done without seeing KP on my breakfast TV this morning - showing off her latest face and saying that she’s had hardly anything done, apart from a bum lift. She doesn’t want to look like a freak, she’s keeping it fresh apparently

• Haha
  • Angry

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Just seen she was given another six months. Omg she really doesn’t give a fucking shit 😡 driving around in a bright pink horsebox with her own name all over it and just no fucks given. She must sit there laughing.

• Angry
  • Wow

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Spat my coffee out .... WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ... HAS SHE DONE TO HERSELF????? ..... The transition is complete, shes now that jessica alvarez blokes twin!!! .... Ohhh fuckin hell, I cant stop laughing, I really needed this today 😂😂😂😂 ... and the poses? ... she honestly thinks, she looks good ..... Im honestly going to enjoy watching her downfall
She was moaning about her arse being too big before she had the butchery done this time. So she has more lard pumped into it. She’s a lying skank.

• Haha