Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Drops these bombshells purely to provoke reaction and raise comment numbers don't fall for it rise above it continue posting your real thoughts here because they both look on here for sure .
I only comment on here now because It doesn't earn a brass razzoo from my comments :) Oh and I can tell it like it is without her wanky mates deleting everything

Ahhhhh, I've finally worked out what Crawl meant. Because of his turkey teef nobody can understand him 🙄. He didn't say Pamela Anderson he said Spamela Hamderson. She was 1 of the pigs in Emmerdale a couple of years ago 🐖. That makes more sense 👍😜
Thats an insult to pigs - my girls will be offended!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
@plinky how are you? Where have you been?

Has she had some horns inserted just above her eyebrows? I didn't think she was having body modification 🤔 She'll be having her tongue split next & her eyeballs tattooed 🙄
When she says she "looks fresher", what does she mean? Fresher than what exactly? An embalmed corpse? Month old lettuce that got shoved to the back of the fridge? A rotting compost heap?
Has the stupid skanky tramp forgotten that she's released these pics.....which look fuck all like her Itsasham crap? 🤷

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Ha! You got me - PMSL ha ha!

How much more shit could she trowel onto her fizzog? Omg - her eyes are dreadful - all the wrinkles ha ha. She looks as hideous as it could possibly be. The bum - just looks stupid like it did before. That poor puppy. Under her nose looks a bit Daniella Westbrook to me... there is hardly any gap between her nostrils and her upper lip. Mad, mad, mad.
Spat my coffee out .... WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ... HAS SHE DONE TO HERSELF????? ..... The transition is complete, shes now that jessica alvarez blokes twin!!! .... Ohhh fuckin hell, I cant stop laughing, I really needed this today 😂😂😂😂 ... and the poses? ... she honestly thinks, she looks good ..... Im honestly going to enjoy watching her downfall

• Haha

Mercedes

Lets play " spot the demented prat!! " .. is the bloke on the left? .... or the bloke on the right? :unsure: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
She looks like a man in drag more then ever now . I don’t mean that decremental to men in drag but she is trying to make herself look younger but it’s having the opposite effect 🤣She most definitely does look more like a man now more than ever !

MrsEms

VIP Member
Jodie Marsh has been pissing herself laughing since 16.46pm today when the exclusive pictures of Katie Price came out.
Like many other people across the country a glass off pinot grigio has been prescribed to get over the shock...and start laughing again🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Even Lozza's gobsmacked at Skanky's latest 'work' 😂🤣😂🤣. I see she got herself on Steph's Sick Bag. They really are attracting all the A-list aren't they 😂😂😂😂. Skanky will be well jealous she nicked her spot of 'pointless lying cunt' on the show

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Interview not going down well on Twitter! 👏👏👏🤣
Comments on Twatter are brutal 😂😂 absolutely bloody hilarious 🤣🤣. GMB really are not doing themselves any favours.
Do you think she recognised Crawl when she flounced back into the green room? Or does she think he's just a flunky there for hair/make up/bag carrying? She certainly forgot about him during the interview 🤣😂. She's like a robot stuck on repeat. Me, me, me, dying mum, me, me, me, getting married (can't remember his name), me, me, me, more babies (don't care who the father is, just want to sell the pics), me, me, me 🙄😴

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
One of my Favourite Quotes "Plastic Surgery never makes you look younger , It just makes you look like you have had Plastic Surgery " and what the Fuck does her arse look like ?
Her arse looks like a bike stand...

• Haha
  • Wow

midsummer blue

VIP Member
What will really really make my piss boil dolly , is tomorrow on tv she’ll be going blah blah blah shouting in her horrible nails down the chalkboard voice , and none of the enabling cunts will say , fuck off you’re demented you daft old trollop
Not any of the media call her out on anything she does.
They will probably be telling her she looks amazing and what a fantastic mum she is!!!
I just can’t watch any more media fawning all over the old hag!!!

Reactions: 21

Harrigan

VIP Member
Just seen the GMB interview here what I think.
Katie will not listen to anyone, the doctor in the studio didn’t think it was a good idea to fly to the red country for surgery, she could have waited. Katie insisted she needed the treatment as she is fully booked with work over summer wanted to look her best. Stressed she took things seriously re COVID jabs, testing, limiting her movements when abroad.
The analogy re car MOT does not wash. An MOT is done for safety reasons not because your car has a small dent or scratch in it.
She says she’d seen surgeons in London who would not do what she wanted or were unable to perform her requirements ie brow lift. She couldn’t find anyone nearer to home to do the job so she went to Turkey as she’d throroughly researched the clinic.
I could go on, but suffice to say Katie is always right, always ‘open’ and ‘honest’ and stressed and tired from having 5 children and did everything to lose weight but being in a wheelchair 8 months made that impossible.
See you in court soon.

• Heart

Uppompey

Chatty Member
She looks really scary. I feel very sorry for her children, this is not normal and her behaviour will really impact them in their lives. Imagine having a parent who does this to themselves.

• Sad

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
If they have her on TV looking like this it will be purely for the titillation/shock factor. Can she not see she's become a freak show? How on earth can she think this looks good. I reckon she's realised what they've done and is probably as horrified as us. She should never be on TV again, there's absolutely no reason for it.