Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She really is an absolute horror. Incoherent loud rambling. Unable to hear the piss poor presenters over her. "I want more babies" it really is just another photo opportunity for her. "I tried to lose weight with healthy eating" a quick look on Itsasham will put that lie to rest 🙄. "I went to Turkey coz they're the best". NO, JUST NO. YOU LYING SKANKY TRAMP, YOU WENT THERE BECAUSE NOBODY HERE WILL TOUCH YOU. I actually can't believe that whole segment was actually put on live TV. It was beyond embarrassing. How is any of that relevant to morning news?
I can’t understand why they keep booking her? She’s not relevant, the segments are of no interest to the majority, I just can’t understand why she’s on prime time TV talking about her plastic surgery

Reactions: 20

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Skanky " Mirror Mirror on the wall ,who's the Fairest of them all ?"
Mirror " Get out of the way then Fella , I can't see anything "
Or Peeky Mirror,mirror on the wall who the fairest of them all…Not you you ugly old cunt said the mirror..Go fuck yourself and do something positive with your life! NOT animals though..Leave them alone..you are a manic round animals especially little doggies.

Boiling Pisspot is ready folks,we really need it..😢

• Heart

Caw1982

VIP Member
There's something I can't quite put my finger on with her.
She's so emotionless (yes we know she can't move her face) but her voice, monotone, she's dead inside that one!!

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member

And this is a laugh too, @peeko 🤣

Same fake pose as kissing Precious 🙄

Can anyone actually see any difference 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
How ridiculous.....She's had her Cupid's Bow separated and 'upward-sweeping' lines added round the eyes!

• Sick
  • Haha

VIP Member
Home late so I'm out of touch, I thought she was ment to have some form of surgery.
Am I tired or just a fucking idiot?? I don't see much of an improvement.

Oh and my arse is still tender after my fall a couple of days ago.

• Heart

Moo2404

If you zoom in by her nose you can see what looks like stitches all that make will cause an infection.

• Sick

liar liar

VIP Member
Everyone’s piss seems to be boiling today , I’m am making it my mission to get every Krusty to giggle at least once , and I’m starting off by showing that
Skanky has class , just don’t ever offer her a lift, especially if you’re going on a picnic 😂
Ha! You got me - PMSL ha ha!

How much more shit could she trowel onto her fizzog? Omg - her eyes are dreadful - all the wrinkles ha ha. She looks as hideous as it could possibly be. The bum - just looks stupid like it did before. That poor puppy. Under her nose looks a bit Daniella Westbrook to me... there is hardly any gap between her nostrils and her upper lip. Mad, mad, mad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
I have never commented on here but I am a secret lurker. Oh my what has she done, its very sad to see grow old gracefully thats what I say. She needs help fast its very disturbing.
Welcome - stop lurking and post more 😁

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I’m wondering about Wanky he loves his dog Sid,I’m thinking that’s why he doesn’t like Harvey,perhaps obviously he knows what happened to Rolo and we know it’s all been kept very quiet about that poor baby..Just resentment me thinks..Just a thought.

• Wow
  • Sad

Skiah

Just catching up….oh dear! The surgery didn’t go well then!

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
I have to say, yes her face work is horrific, no doubt about it, but the bum is not too bad. I've always said her tits expansions only emphasised her lack of a decent arse and her manly waist, so she always looked unbalanced. So in that regard she has rebalanced her figure, but that's a bit pointless when the face is a mess and the personality is shit. Silly cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
I’m rarely on the pwycee threads so excuse me if this is being repeated but…… fuck me sideways if she dosent look exactly like Spock. And she’s stolen Simon cowels trainers

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
Looks like an afternoon of doing what Katie does best, people preening after her 🙄
He looks like he's had it all shaved but with a floofy pony's fringe at the front.
He looks like the king of ponces. The 'i am well' ard' expression finishes it perfectly.

What a cock.

• Haha
  • Heart

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Her face is wrecked, shockingly bad. I don't think caked on make up over the stitches under her nose is a good idea. That looks like it's going to be a really visible scar. Her eyes! Tiny and dragged up at the sides, bunching the wrinkles up beautifully.
Well she got what she paid for, fuck all. Looks like an embalmed corpse. 😂
I said she was going to end up like Wildenstein. I could see it in the eyes in the post surgery pic. A complete disaster

I have just said in a group chat that she is turning into Caitlin Jenner !! 😂
Who looks like Steven Tyler who looks like Janice Dickinson. They are all morphing into the same person, all 4 of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Yes, it should. Also it’s great to see Princess with ‘her’ birthday present…. I bet she won’t get a look in now that Krusty is using that poor, fragile puppy as a fashion accessory. Precious and Blade are so yesterday’s fashion don’t you know 😡😡😡
I just can’t bear seeing Krusty with animals. When this little mite grows up (chances of that are very slim), it will be discarded by Krusty. We have to save the dogs somehow. 😢
Wanky ought to take them and run since its perfectly obvious he loves them a lot more than he does It, and run he will sooner rather than later :)

ITV ? WTAF .. Why is she on TV .. it’s lies, lies, lies…talking to Kate Garraway, about nearly dying !! How disrespectful
Has'nt Kate got a husband who really is terribly ill and nearly died? And there they are sticking this fake gargoyle in ffront of her bleating about how little surgery its had and despite that it "nearly died"? FFS :(
I cannot watch this BS or I'd have to hurl the innocent telly out in the yard :(

Yes, it should. Also it’s great to see Princess with ‘her’ birthday present…. I bet she won’t get a look in now that Krusty is using that poor, fragile puppy as a fashion accessory. Precious and Blade are so yesterday’s fashion don’t you know 😡😡😡
I just can’t bear seeing Krusty with animals. When this little mite grows up (chances of that are very slim), it will be discarded by Krusty. We have to save the dogs somehow. 😢
Yes Princess' birthday present lives diagonally across London from her, probably two hours away on the good 'ol M25

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19