Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest, but there you go, going on a tv program to talk about HER FACE was far more important than being there to support her mum…

Plus, she clearly count count either, as said she had surgery 17th June and on her IG said today, it’s TWO weeks since I had my surgery 🤦🏻‍♀️
She got me cross when she said she had to learn to walk again😒No you didn't you lying cow 🤥 What an exaggeration. People who have put months and years in, they are the real ones that have had to learn to walk again. For instance, being paralysed. You did fuck all 🤥. Here, 🎖have a medal, you utter piece of shit 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19

liar liar

VIP Member
Me too. Is it possible for someone to mention that Blade may have been debarked? Or does it have to be proven?
He was debarked during her stay at the Ashtead rental. She left him outside tied up all the time and neighbours complained non-stop about his barking. Suddenly he is still there but his bark isn't. Doesn't he still wear one of those shock collars?

• Angry
  • Sad

MrsEms

VIP Member
Let's play spot the bloody difference between her and Caitlyn Jenner 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Evening you lovely lot ❤❤
Thing is Caitlyn is 70 something isn't she?
Also used to have male genitals...to be compared🤦‍♀️and Caitlyn looks so much better and more feminine🤣
Brilliant. Katie really does have the face she deserves😁

• Haha

Sazbee

VIP Member
And yet Sharon Osborne is much older than her but she looks much better. A better class of surgeon I guess. Even Cher looks better as well. And Madonna.
Completely showing you get what you pay for. The procedures she has had are major surgery with risks. I don’t know how you could trust someone who is just giving you a freebie. I don’t feel sorry for Katie because she should know better by now, but I feel sorry for the young girls who think going to a bodge job surgeon will fix their problems 😔

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Come on peeps let's get this Wiki running!

I have added some on this thing getting its malignant claws onto another innocent puppy but there is so much that needs to be on here. Get cracking everyone!!!!

Set designers? Who in their fucking right mind will want to be involved in any of her sleazy scams?? :(

THAT is not going to be forgotten anytime soon.
[/QUOT
I wouldn't be surprised about the collar. She really is cruel enough
I wish she would wear one herself. I hate her cruelty and complete lack of empathy so much. I wish I didn’t get so upset but I am kind and empathic and I don’t understand cold heartedness, narcissism and cruelty. I stay here with my dear friends as I so dearly want her to be prosecuted, we are all trying so hard to bring her to justice. Thank you all for caring too. Love to you all and keep the faith 🦊

• Heart

YellowTail

VIP Member
I find it really weird how they have family outings to nail bars. Really, really weird that Cole cba with it all. What a dull life. What is he asctulu getting out of the relationship? Why are the Dad’s or Harvey’s support workers not objecting to the kids being dragged along to beauty salons during contact?

Gullri

VIP Member
Her face is wrecked, shockingly bad. I don't think caked on make up over the stitches under her nose is a good idea. That looks like it's going to be a really visible scar. Her eyes! Tiny and dragged up at the sides, bunching the wrinkles up beautifully.
Well she got what she paid for, fuck all. Looks like an embalmed corpse. 😂
Speachless over here😳
She looks even worse than I imagined. I am too soft-I feel bad for what she’s done to her self. Her poor children!
How can a doctor do this to a human being? And Cole? Urgh-it all makes me feel sick😮

• Sad

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
Ok. Random thought (see 😉)

Crawl is not liked BUT, he does seem dedicated to Sid.

KP and her mob not so much.

Wonder if this new pup that ISNT his may be the trigger for him to pack up and run at 3am, dog under each arm whilst having the DM on speaker to drop the goss

let’s face it. Her NDAs are useless as she doesn’t have a brass farthing to pay a top wig to take a case as it’s civil law 🤷🏼‍♀️

peeko

VIP Member
Shes super mega fugly
With a mouldy mango twist
Complexion like a pizza
With warts and moles and zits
and just even to say her name
You’d have to be half pissed
Coz she super mega fugly
With a mouldy mango twist

when she puts on her lipstick
It keeps backing down the tube
I woke up screaming , dreaming
That I’d seen her in the nude
When she sits on the beach
The tides too frightened to come in
A sperm whale tried to root her
Last time she went for a swim

if they made an ugly meter
She’d blow the thing to bits
Under grotesque in the dictionary
There’s a picture of her tits
If she ever gave me a hard on
I’d amputate my dick
cause she’s super mega fugly
with a bastard arsehole twist

she’s super mega fugly
With a bastard arsehole twist
Hells angels wouldn’t fuck Her they said they’re not that bleeding sick
She bought a vibrator
But she couldn’t keep it stiff
She’s super mega fugly
With a bastard arsehole twist

• Haha
  • Wow

CAKEANDCUSTARD

• Angry
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
Haven’t seen the so called interview but from what many of you are saying she just talked over everyone. I saw her on that SAS program and she tried to do the same.
These will be her tactics when she appears before the bankruptcy court I should imagine. 😂😂😂
Yes, she just waffles in the bankruptcy hearings too. Plus promises under oath to cooperate, then does F all. 😡

The lip op hasn’t stopped her licking her lips, think it must a nervous trait, as she knows everything that is pouring out of her gob is a lie 😡

• Angry

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'm sorry to lower the tone, but I bet Cole can't sustain an erection. Yes, I've said it, so you don't have to.

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I'm coming out in spots and the itches just looking at her🤣
She looks really awful, and needs a bloody good wash.
Fern isn't going to be rushed off her feet if that's advertising her 'skills'. It looks like layers & layers that haven't been removed for a week 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
I mean honestly, where the fuck do you even start 🤦🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 What the fuck has Fern put her make up on with?......a Nerf gun?
I seriously can't stop laughing. I'm almost tempted to watch GMB tomorrow (with the sound off) just to see how bad she looks.
God I feel sick.. this is with makeup... Imagine the sorry sight without....good luck Cole..👍 actually she might not let him see without make up on, she surely must know she's royally fucked up with this one.

• Haha
  • Heart

misscl4

VIP Member
I watched a video of her’s showing Harvey and his house, the damage he’d done which is sad but completely understandable since she’s leaving him alone there and with the conditions he has. But my question is why is there a puppy in a cage in the lounge with him? Has she left him with a dog? And how could you do that when several have already died under her care.

• Angry
  • Sick

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Here you come with your lips all tight, you never smile you know it wouldn't look right, cos your dentures glow in ultra violet light, you're the oldest swinger in town......tra la la !

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
She did say that, plus said earlier my mum’s terminally ill, “at the moment”

She never even answered why they wanted to give her a blood transfusion when asked, just waffled on…🤦🏻‍♀️
I knew I wasn't hearing things, I also heard the "at the moment" I don't know why these shows entertain her, they had the perfect opportunity to nail her and didn't take it. Would love to see her in front of a proper journalist or even one who says fuck this shit and goes rogue.

• Haha
  • Heart