Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wilkco

VIP Member
Although I can’t stand Amanda Holden,she looks far better than skanky cunt.Much younger.

I thought she had her nails done yesterday. That cannot be a recent photo. Where did she get that old tatty shirt from, Look at the frayed edges on the 3 lions motif. ⚽

Reactions: 5

Penguin86

VIP Member
It also begs the question why the fuck is he on a program when that is all that is going to be available and how quickly will he be ousted or forced to eat his words. The program is the pits.
I think he more means the girls that it's obvious they've had work done (lip filler)

Reactions: 4

peeko

VIP Member
It's got worse, she's watching Love Island and he's now challenging the captain to a punch up over underwear rights to a married lady! I'm just about at the point of getting my Nanna's pearls out to clutch, I tell ya! They'll be having a duel at dawn to settle who's got the biggest wallet in the morning. I'm off to lay down with a cold flannel on my head 🤣🤣👍
er , have you seen the price of the young ladys in question underwear ? me and the captain will go down the pub have a pint , probably have 8 pints for one C cup 🤣

• Haha

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Controversial opinion but that lip lift actually looks better. She’d deformed it from too much filler

Cack Slumrow

Ok. Not slut shaming, if someone wants to have sex with every man they meet, then they have that prerogative.

But bloody hell, the local STD clinic must have been on speed dial??? 😳
You're not slut shaming but chat about STD's

Ok.

Reactions: 3