Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
On GMB, what a liar, said they didn’t mix with people in an amber country, she went to hairdressers, restaurants! 😑 glad they are saying about going to a red country.
I can't believe I put myself through that πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚. GMB is truly awful. Kate Garraway "you're gorgeous" 🀒🀒. Alistair clearly didn't want to talk to her & made it blatantly obvious he'd done bugger all research on her. Is the other bloke their Dr? At least he tried to call her out. But predictably lie after lie after lie. She looks absolutely shocking. Observations from my 2 girls "has she had cement injected in her face because it's not moving", "why is she licking her lips all the time", "is she drunk because she can't speak properly", "she looks like Kylie Jenner's dad Caitlyn", "she looks like Jeffrey Star", "I feel sad for her children. They must be embarrassed".
Did anyone else notice that she didn't mention Crawl? It's all me, me, me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

oopsidaisy

Just going to have a catch up but before i do.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
WTAF?
Never mind piss boiling any more its running down my fucking legs atm 🀣🀣🀣
12 Grand for that?
It looks 20 years older
The arse is wonky,the legs look no different, wrinkly old eyes like my granny
10 tonnes of make up plastered on wtf does it look like underneath
Oh Wanky i actually feel sorry for you know hahaaaaaaaaaa

• Haha

wimble womble

VIP Member
KP must be the only person to get more coverage for breaking the covid rules than matt hancock and mr cummings

I get the impression all her media coverage for her trip to turkey etc is going a bit pear shaped and people are angry

• Heart
  • Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Oh @Pom Bear you've got me in bother laughing AGAIN 🀣🀣🀣🀣. My snorting has woken the OH 🀭. I do not know why I catch up on here when I'm awake at silly o'clock. I always end up laughing πŸ˜‚ He makes a splendid Phyllis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 657319
What are the lumps by her mouth? I know I did a bad job with the circles. This was from the Mail
I think they're her nipples from the latest facelift 🀷

It's easy to see why she loves the latest results & she thinks she looks fresher. I'd say it's been a resounding success......if she was going for the crystal meth, monkey dust look 😳

KATIE PRICE #47 INSISTS HER SURGERY IS 'NOT DRASTIC' HER FACE NOW LOOKS LIKE MELTED PLASTIC

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
I’m not trying to be offensive here but she looks like she has a cleft palate, and people have surgery to disguise that. And those wrinkles round her now piggy eyes Jesus! no wonder it was free!!!
It's clearly a " botch job "..... Id imagine the ` butchers ` doing it, laughing their head off, as they snipped, trimmed and pulled her manky skin too tight!! ... saying to each other, I bet you 20 quid, I can't make her look even more ridiculous πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

CAKEANDCUSTARD

What’s wrong with you all? She’s stunning. She’s clearly drunk from the fountain of eternal youth and you’re all very jealous

🀣🀣🀣
Omg I can only call that totally tragic…….and why is one eye wonky and full of wrinkles?
One of the press photos of her side on from a distance, she is truly beginning to look like the bride of wilderstein woman

• Haha

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Eurgh Cole getting botox too, vain muppets

I just think she's in denial, just grow old gracefully ffs, you're 43 IMO she keeps having this surgery too look young too keep Cole who is what 27, she probably thinks he'll run off with someone younger soon hence this. πŸ˜‚

"We revealed how she woke to be told she would need a transfusion β€” but refused fearing Covid from the blood.

Katie also admitted her fears that she'd been left looking like a monster after seeing the results for the first time.

She told The Sun: β€œHonestly, I’ve gone to hell and back, it was horrific β€” β€˜Oh my God I look like a monster out of a horror movie’."

β€œI just thought, β€˜This is it, I’m going to die. I was terrified of looking like a freak, like that Bride of Wildenstein or a fake doll.

β€œI’ve woken up with holes and stitches all over my body.

"I look like I’ve got cat’s whiskers coming out of my nose and eyes. But I just want the old Katie back!”

Umm...who's going too tell her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

DC16

VIP Member
On GMB, what a liar, said they didn’t mix with people in an amber country, she went to hairdressers, restaurants! 😑 glad they are saying about going to a red country.

• Angry
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
What’s wrong with you all? She’s stunning. She’s clearly drunk from the fountain of eternal youth and you’re all very jealous

🀣🀣🀣
It looks like a reject from Madame Tussauds, most likely the Chamber of Horrors section

Notice also It is wearing high heels - on those life-threateningly injured feet that she will never be able to walk in high heels ever again

• Haha
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
So after watching the GMB interview yesterday, the presenters finally asked her about going to a red country and rightly pointing out it’s not the done thing (you maybe able to, but doesn’t mean it’s right) it’s nothing we, or many other people have been commenting on social media exactly the same. Did she call the presenters trowels for saying it, no, just said she was being told off/having a go. Even her mum negatively commented on the new surgery, do you call her a trowel too Katie for having an honest opinion? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Katie doesn’t like being told off, or that she can’t do something, she enjoys the shock factor and people talking about her as she thinks it makes her something special.
She sits there and blatantly lies in interviews as she knows no one will call her out, if I had been asking those questions yesterday, I would of asked, then why did you show on your Instagram you clearly out and about at hairdressers, restaurants, shopping? She was completely rude and disrespectful talking over the presenters trying to ask questions and did her usual deflection tactic of trying to change the subject and just waffle for 10 minutes about ME, ME, ME!
She only went to Turkey as no one here will touch her, or is out of her price range. As far as I can see YouTube is NOT her main source of income, only 4 of her 80 odd videos have reached a million views. Her main source seems to scamming people on Instagram ads and setting up fake pap photos. Roll on 19th October, it can’t come soon enough. πŸ‘

• Heart
  • Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Are they taking all the dogs to the studio today, probably none correctly strapped in as usual 😑

I suppose by Cole having these injections means he will be appearing on tv today too? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
What's the betting that tiny pup hasn't had any jabs yet? It's such a delicate little thing. It has zero chance of survival 😭. That close up of her with it yesterday, shoved against her face....is that for the next butcher surgeon? "I wanna look like this. All cute wiv whisker's". Or is she actually wanting a puppy stitched onto her face so people go "awww, how cute, just gorgeous, beautiful" about the puppy but she'll think they mean her? At this point I'd put NOTHING past her 🀷.
She is clearly not well. And the media are fueling her illness. Maybe that's their plan? πŸ€” By giving her a platform they're pushing her to ever increasing extremes & closer to the edge. And when she falls they'll fake 'tragic ending' stories & still be making money from her. Brutal & ruthless. To use the media's favourite word, it's 'heartbreaking' for her children. They are the real innocent victims in this 😭.
And as for Cole.... he's less than pointless. Another accessory for her to discard along the way. No charm, no personality, no redeeming features whatsoever. A cold, talentless, viscous, wide boy chancer, clearly out for fame & a legend in his own head.

oopsidaisy

I just keep looking at this
How can you be happy with it?
I swear my 80 year old gran hasn't got as many wrinkles as that around her eyes
Its horrendous looking
And the lines on the top of the bridge of her nose.
The 10 layers of make up just make it look worse

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

peeko

VIP Member
One of my Favourite Quotes "Plastic Surgery never makes you look younger , It just makes you look like you have had Plastic Surgery " and what the Fuck does her arse look like ?

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I've been too busy to see what Skanky's been up to until now. But wow, just WOW πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Is that honestly the result of the recent work? Hello Karma, 1 point to you. She is now well & truly FUBAR. She looked better in the straight out of surgery pics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. No wonder she's kept her face covered up. Fuck me, if I was her I'd be super glueing a balaclava on never mind glasses & a face mask. Well the clinic's gonna get shit loads of business off the back of her results aren't they πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Bankrupt, closed down & working in a kebab shop by Monday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I honestly can't stop laughing. I pray we get to see a pic with no make up or filters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Fucking hell, if that's with make up & Backgrid magic what in the hell does she look like without πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha

Skiah

Just listened to something online where a bloke fell 25ft and did actually smash both feet...difference being the poor guy is now in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. She seriously is a sad bitch to think her story is believable when there are people who are actually living it! Disgusting, disgraceful, immoral (insert word here)

• Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I couldn't believe it but yes she did say Harvey was terminal. In my humble opinion:

1. She treated the whole interview like one big joke. Talking over everyone, interrupting and quite frankly downright rude in my humble opinion.

2. Whether you like Kate Garraway or not, how Price had the audacity to sit there laughing and lying in front of Kate whos husband is still really poorly from Covid beggers belief. If I was KG I don't think I'd be able to hold back.

3. Other presenter Alistair Campbell clearly had no time for Price.

4. To give them their due, Kate and the doctor called her out (on travelling to a Red Country for non essential surgery) but she just laughed and accused them of having a go at her. About time someone did!

5. Then the catalogue of lies:

- broken feet (yawn).

- Eight months in a wheelchair. She (alledgedly) broke her feet in August. She's been walking for months so I'm not sure where 8 months came from.

- Apparently straight from the airport in Turkey to hospital. Didn't mix with anyone. What about the hair extensions and Coles crap tattoo?

- Then a 4+ hour flight from Turkey to Malaga 48 hours after major surgery, needing a 5th of her blood reserve transfusing and nearly dying. No doctor would declare her fit to fly, no airline would carry her and certainly no travel insurer (if indeed she had any) would cover her.

- Of course straight from the airport to a secluded villa, never left in 10 days! How about the trips to restaurants, shopping and trip to Marbella?

Do these programmes have no researchers???? It would take about 20 mins to check her and Coles Instagram and the internet to see this is all a pack of lies.

However, the backlash has been disastrous. I really think/hope this is the beginning of the end.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry