Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
she sued him for allegedly trying to destroy her image after the divorce and of course lost and owes 2 million in legal fees. That’s the biggest part of her debt. The judge warned her to drop the case and settle it privately but ol delusional pricey thought she’d win.
So, I have details of her biggest debts, kindly provided by someone-in-the-know. These 'accepted' figures are on a list of 41 creditors dated April last year...

Archerfield LLP £802k - would that be Andre's legal team?
Grosvenor DCR £69k - a consultancy which assists in legal and financial matters
HMRC £962k - this sum will have increased
Jordan Trading Ltd - £154k
MBNA - £21k
Newells School Trust - £10k - I'm not sure whether this is to Jett and Bunny's school or the elder kids

There is also a sum of £550k but they have not presented sufficient evidence for this amount to be accepted - they are the mortgage/lender - Kensington. They still have time or may have provided since the date on the list. Various vets and utilities are mentioned, TfL, etc.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She really is an absolute horror. Incoherent loud rambling. Unable to hear the piss poor presenters over her. "I want more babies" it really is just another photo opportunity for her. "I tried to lose weight with healthy eating" a quick look on Itsasham will put that lie to rest 🙄. "I went to Turkey coz they're the best". NO, JUST NO. YOU LYING SKANKY TRAMP, YOU WENT THERE BECAUSE NOBODY HERE WILL TOUCH YOU. I actually can't believe that whole segment was actually put on live TV. It was beyond embarrassing. How is any of that relevant to morning news?

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Anna666

VIP Member
Looking at this latest " reveal pic " of price and her face and body makeover ... I think maybe people are being a bit harsh about her surgery ... I hold my hands up, that includes me! ...... but you know something ... in this latest photo, shes looking pretty fuckin good!! ... Well done krusty, never thought id say this, but you're looking " mighty fine "... that dress and bag, compliment, the few wrinkles you have left, such chiseled muscle and bone structure ... looking rather dignified, I may add, and those luscious locks ... so lovely!! 😒🤓🤓

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
She looks horrendous. The make up makes her look like her face is cracking. Her eyes and nose look wreaked. Wow.

Mercedes

It's absolutely horrific, it really couldn't get any worse. Knowing how gorgeous she was in her playboy heyday how can she even bear to look in the mirror? Also she's still exactly the same shape unless it's all swelling. I doubt it's the surgeons fault, she's been messing around with her face for a long time.
Like I said Joanna , she has gone past the point of no return now , in her quest to look better as she hated how she looked ( all her own doing ) she now has made herself actually worse . In fairness to the surgeon, he had nothing to work with as her skin was cut and pulled back so far there is nothing left , hence how small and wrinkly her eyes are now .

Harrigan

VIP Member
I think the latest photo of Katie is awful, the makeup is literally caked on and her nose looks like it has been glued on. When I saw the first photo of her in the black gym gear she looked like a shotputter from the old Eastern block.

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm a dummy, this makes sense, if he's sectioned she would still be in receipt of his benefits.
I really hope Harvey isn't responsible for the holes in walls and that it is KP, his social worker should be dealing with that but don't hold your breath.
Carwash's broken hand that lasted all of 2 days has never been explained at all. SS have been contacted all over the shop, let's hope they do something 😘 xx

Reactions: 22

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
She looks like she would smell disgusting, like she just looks dirty as if she doesn’t wash 🤢
Trowelling makeup onto your face with all those stitches! She’s an absolute fame hungry press whore

* Needed that wee rant there * 😂

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
She’s just another selfish entitled ‘celeb’ who makes up her own rules.

Not long ago, was dissing the influencers out in Dubai, as they didn’t have a ‘proper job’, but now it seems YouTube IS a proper job 🤷🏻‍♀️

"I could fly, of course you can find ways to fly out, but I'm not going to rub it in anyone's face because it's out of order.
"You've got to live and breathe what you're going through. We all want a holiday. You've got to accept what's happening."
She concluded by encouraging others, including her celebrity counterparts, to "live it and breathe it together" instead of travelling abroad.

One word Katie, HYPOCRITE 😡😡😡

• Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She says this after every surgery. “It’s the worst pain that I have ever experienced. I won’t be getting surgery ever again!” Ten months later, she’s in for a boob job and some lipo.
She is clearly nuts. Anyone who has ever had any necessary surgery (myself included), knows how horrendous the pain is afterwards. So why repeatedly put your body through it??

Taking about surgery, this'll make you all laugh. I was on the phone dealing with holiday insurance for a foreign holiday. I was asked if I had had any surgery in the last 12months & what it was for. So I informed the FEMALE operative that I had had a caesarean section. She then proceeded to ask me what was the purpose of the procedure 😳🤣😂. I was genuinely stunned & actually spent a few seconds thinking before I replied "a baby" 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
On GMB, what a liar, said they didn’t mix with people in an amber country, she went to hairdressers, restaurants! 😡 glad they are saying about going to a red country.
Notice how she kept butting in to try to get them off the travelling issue? "Havin a go at me, like mi parents " she literally can't close her mouth properly either- she is grim. See Wanky didn't get his fizzog in- he'll be furious!! 🤣 😍

• Haha

Moo2404

I have never commented on here but I am a secret lurker. Oh my what has she done, its very sad to see grow old gracefully thats what I say. She needs help fast its very disturbing.

mrbusiness

VIP Member
How does she get away with everything when I can’t even get away with parking on a double yellow?

• Haha
  • Angry

Gullri

VIP Member
Cole will leave if he has any sex drive. He can’t shag her now, I am sure. I am fascinated by her self destruction.

• Haha