Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I missed the pictures πŸ˜”

Here's me up for the day 😊
I missed the pictures πŸ˜”

Here's me up for the day 😊
Thread suggestion Katie Price #47 Still a BITCH and cackles like a WITCH!

Got it? This is the only selfie I've done to take the piss out of my daughter last week! I stuck on her false lashes she left in the kitchen πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
I missed it πŸ˜”

Look at me doing a Lozza and eye fucking myself !!! Ahh, but not filters or facetune!! Just me!!
I missed it πŸ˜”

Oh bugger, I went to get something to eat and missed the piccys πŸ˜” I bet you're all lovely though 😘
I missed them too, I was watching 'Paranormal caught on camera'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Wilkco

VIP Member
Why are her and Wanky using the word 'fresh' all the time? Am I missing something?
What does it mean to say β€œKeep things fresh”? Is it to keep foods fresh, or have the mind pick up new things like knowledge?
I suppose, β€œKeep things fresh” could refer to food or to knowledge, but when I think of this expression, I think of keeping things fresh in a marriage or relationship. Don’t let it get stale. Try new things. Keep it lively in the bedroom.

1K view

Monsieur Crumble

I swear that dog looks different every time i see it (nothing at all like the 8 week pup on the sid_blade_hagrid_precious Instagram account) im not a dog owner so i dont know but just my opinion)
I have to agree with you, the size of ears and colouring are different, the thing is alot of her associates own Frenchies as does her sister πŸ€”

• Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I can blow this lot out of the water...

Baby take off your coat
Real slow,
Baby take off your shoes..
Real slow
I don't wanna mess up your hair lines,
Coz of all your lies!
Just leave your hat on,
Pull it over your face.
I don wanna see it!

Just leave your hat on.

Till mrs ems comes along😘🀣
Make that last line "Just leave the paper bag on................................................... PLEASE!!!!!!!"

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
And Leon Magicbrands Eshfani he had a picture of them together in NY on his IG FACT

Much more to it,its when she started her make up master classes and was hanging around in Wales

He was the one that she slipped away with and went and seen Cami LI on the sly when she was still with Boyson
There was pictures of her and Cami on a golf range i cant find them now but Leon was there too
Stick the infos on the wiki pls!

Facehugger

VIP Member
Oh yes, include that, even that incident when she was pulled up for her number plate and was filmed.

You guys can handle that, I'm not taking part in the Wiki, it wouldn't be fair.
Why not Captain? ??

peeko

VIP Member
Here you go Captain πŸ€—πŸ€— have 2! For any newbies here, my frillies are La Perla (on special occasions) πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ😍
My Jersey girl , I've bought Flowers, chocs ,ring, necklace , and La perla , and a nice watch know you are partial , as you can see, I’m over on the next Ferry,
Fucking joking , love u sweetheart but , flowers crocs ring you can have , have I seen the price of that la perla shit ? Ur out of my league πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow