Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Here's me.
Aww, lovely picture ❀

It's nice to see what people look like. When I read Liar Liar's post I read it in a Patsy Stones voice (in my mind), thank god everyone who has Skanky as their avatar I don't read it in her screeching voice - I'd have a migraine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

DC16

VIP Member
Is her mum actually in hospital or did she just say that for sympathy/deflection? She may simply have gone in for some further lung function tests. I wouldn't trust a word she says ever.

Apparently a new dog called Buddy.
Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest, but there you go, going on a tv program to talk about HER FACE was far more important than being there to support her mum…

Plus, she clearly count count either, as said she had surgery 17th June and on her IG said today, it’s TWO weeks since I had my surgery πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Angry

Allan64

Chatty Member
Notice there wasn't one post on that stupid article? Another piece of crap made-up by her and her useless PR. She's obsessed with LI coz Crawl wanted to be on it so is horrible about the girls every chance she can get.
She could be their granny lol

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Controversial opinion but that lip lift actually looks better. She’d deformed it from too much filler
Oh she's not gonna stop with the fillers - she'll look so stupid after the next lot - like she's been stung by 100 bees... 🐝 🐝 🐝

Pom Bear

VIP Member
[
Not even joking. Pom has arrived people. I can't believe I'm still awake for Pom! :love:
It's good to see you on here again πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Ps..I got to see some of the real pics tattle friends put up..I'm glad I didn't miss them ❀ I did wonder at the time why alot of pics were changed as by then I haven't caught up lol πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Goodnight my lovely friends, sweet dreams πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ xxx
Goodnight and Pom hugs πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
IF and i say IF(as there is no chance she paid )i would be asking for a full refund who as plastic surgery on their face and still needs to put the makeup on 3 inch thick (she looks no different than before)

Facehugger

VIP Member
I have added her relationships (the one's that I know about anyway) into the wiki. Christ, you don’t realise how many men she’s been with until you look down the list!
Who's was that football man she was rumoured to have been at it with, the one there was talk he might have been Jett's father? I know we can't put that bit on the wiki I guess,but I've forgotten who it was.

How do you add? Gavin Henson is missing from the list
I think you go to the 'edit' tab at the top.

Reactions: 8

Monsieur Crumble

@ Joanna Surrey, when you go to quote click on attach files and it will bring up
We will fight them on the beaches... ha ha ha! Husband on way back as I type with my morphine - hooray!!! No oxygen yet - that is stuck in at the Health & Social Care area - they've been reminded 3 times now. Hey ho. :love: Lovely new pic by the way :)
Good old morphs 😴 disgusting you haven't got your oxygen yet 😠 the new pic is of lil Jean Pierre batpig when my daughter first got him, took ages for his lugoyls to stand up 😁 Big hug to you πŸ€—

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Still can’t understand why she doesn’t have those lumps removed on her face
They are deep-rooted moles and have a blood supply. Of course, they may eventually become melanomas and she'll end up with deep craters in her face when they are excised. :)

• Wow