Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
All you need is an old fashioned moisturizer. My "secret" the big tin of Nivea cream in Home Bargains, about £3.50. old fashioned cold cream for face, body, hands even good for dry ends and taming beach hair. I'm 56, overweight but no wrinkles at all.
I recommend a Blissy pillowcase, they are expensive but you wake up looking better than sleeping on a cotton pillowcase

Reactions: 6

oopsidaisy

[

I think Kandy Pody also has long blond hair...But if you are 100% sure you should report it, driving while banned and possibly hiding an asset in bankruptcy.
Yeah she has, at a quick glance you could get them mistaken. I know skanky is an arshole but i really cant see her driving that monstrosity near the MM

• Wow
Reactions: 6

peeko

VIP Member
Yes, very expensive BUT gifts from Jersey Boy as he got sick of the 3 for £8 from F&F @ Tesco. I am worth the expense, I think so anyway! 😍 😍 🇯🇪 🤗
Edit - ooh, I like the navy blue bandeau bra- cheers Peeko x
As Im sure you are my jersey girl x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Facehugger

VIP Member
Morning ❤ I see more lovely ladies are about today then 😘 wonder what shit madams going to pump out today, I can hardly wait 🤣🤣

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Aww, lovely picture ❤

It's nice to see what people look like. When I read Liar Liar's post I read it in a Patsy Stones voice (in my mind), thank god everyone who has Skanky as their avatar I don't read it in her screeching voice - I'd have a migraine!
Love your pic bless you ❤❤ well now, I dread to think what voice you would read mine in then 🤣 it's got to the stage now I can't listen to Madam Bollockchops any more cos she does my head in 🤣

• Haha