Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Stupid bitch should be banned from flogging anything to do with slimming (and those boom bod posts should be removed)
Not only has she had lipo before,but recent salon treatments and more lipo
Fake ass fucker

I noticed she has started following Deplop and Team Deplop quite recently off her own account 🤔
Ah keeping an eye on them n case they're pinching her precious goodies instead of selling them to top up the hidden funds :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8

MrsEms

VIP Member
Oh bugger, I went to get something to eat and missed the piccys 😔 I bet you're all lovely though 😘

Well I'm ready for bed. That was bonkers for me🥴 but we are all friends sooo....
Goodnight all, lovely to put the faces to the personalities really😘xxx

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Come on peeps let's get this Wiki running!

I have added some on this thing getting its malignant claws onto another innocent puppy but there is so much that needs to be on here. Get cracking everyone!!!!

Set designers? Who in their fucking right mind will wwant to be involved in any of her sleazy scams?? :(
Students from a Drama/Stage course who will do it for nothing and use in their course work?

• Angry
  • Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
I've changed my profile pic to a real photo of me and the famous hair which will be cut next week.

Anyone else want to join in? it's just for the weekend, would be nice to see some real faces.
Maybe, for one hour😁

But I don't know how to do it and yo may miss my sexy jelly men😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Come on peeps let's get this Wiki running!

I have added some on this thing getting its malignant claws onto another innocent puppy but there is so much that needs to be on here. Get cracking everyone!!!!

Set designers? Who in their fucking right mind will want to be involved in any of her sleazy scams?? :(

THAT is not going to be forgotten anytime soon.
I’m usuless at anthing like that,I’m waiting for you most intelligent guys to do the honours.❤

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Had an argument with a relative around the time it all happened. I scoffed and went “bunions” they went “seen the surgery scars” I saw them too.

The fakery is bloody strong as weeks later there were no signs at all of any stitches, no pink lines, no puckering of the skin.

Honestly, she should work in app testing at a minimum or marketing’s or go and latch on to the alien that is Zuckerberg.

She is a a faking genius
Thought you were gonna say she should work as a crash test dummy

• Haha

Gullri

VIP Member
I suspect GMB had already agreed to have her on at the same time as her last interview when she was disappearing for the surgery. I would be surprised if the short segment doesn't attract a lot of complaints.
Wish I could see GMB, I am so curious what she look like in movement … or maybe not

peeko

VIP Member
pop quiz
Right , Forget you are a Krusty,
Right , Forget All the hate ,wipe your mind clear
How many of you ,and I want a really honest answer ,
How many of my Krusties thinks he fucks that fucking thing ?

• Sick
  • Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
I watched a video of her’s showing Harvey and his house, the damage he’d done which is sad but completely understandable since she’s leaving him alone there and with the conditions he has. But my question is why is there a puppy in a cage in the lounge with him? Has she left him with a dog? And how could you do that when several have already died under her care.
I thought Harvey was in residential care now?

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
On GMB, what a liar, said they didn’t mix with people in an amber country, she went to hairdressers, restaurants! 😡 glad they are saying about going to a red country.
Oh has it already been on ? I'll look on catch up later

VIP Member
And her driving offences 😉
Oh yes, include that, even that incident when she was pulled up for her number plate and was filmed.

You guys can handle that, I'm not taking part in the Wiki, it wouldn't be fair.

• Wow