Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Imagine having to have inches of make up on, to hide the surgery you've had done on your face. The surgery that you had done to make you look young and beautiful. The good news is, there's no way back from this, no surgeon can undo too much skin being removed and pulled up, she's a monster forever.
Is her mum actually in hospital or did she just say that for sympathy/deflection? She may simply have gone in for some further lung function tests. I wouldn't trust a word she says ever.

Apparently a new dog called Buddy.
The size of a hamster… the poor thing

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
The real me for 5 minutes
[/QUOTE]
Yay! We should all do the 5 minute challenge !! I feel liberated doing mine!! Bravo ladies ( and captain)

• Heart

Squirrelina

VIP Member
pop quiz
Right , Forget you are a Krusty,
Right , Forget All the hate ,wipe your mind clear
How many of you ,and I want a really honest answer ,
How many of my Krusties thinks he fucks that fucking thing ?
Maybe from a remote angle using props

• Haha

Gx2018

Can someone give me the cliff notes on her bankruptcy? She still owes Peter Andre 2 million, right?

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Harvey clearly in a nail salon. Great day out for him.

Think Coles botox has gone tits up in my humble opinion.

No wrinkles on the left of his forehead, loads on the right with a Roger Moore raised eyebrow.

Moron.
Oh my! Had to go back to check it out (not mistrust i promise). It's a really bad job- like he's going back the next day to do the other side!! Funny as fuck!!! :love: :love: :love: 🇯🇪

• Haha

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Add the guy who's bride she sent the wedding day text to about shagginng him. Ginger haired footballer.

I think the point is that she has claimed she can count the number of men she has slept with on one hand. Either she is a liar or never learned to count past 5.
Wow I must have missed that. Theres not a bad enough word for her anymore

• Sick
Reactions: 7