Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
something strange going on in the mail comments why all of a sudden as she got comments with hundreds of likes(one even as over a thousand likes) saying what a good mother she is i have read the online mail for ages and she as never ever had good comments(except bunny cuddles and ron)
Yes I wonder how many instas have got a pair of free eyelashes promised if they say sheโ€™s a good mum?

Reactions: 7

liar liar

VIP Member
I swear that dog looks different every time i see it (nothing at all like the 8 week pup on the sid_blade_hagrid_precious Instagram account) im not a dog owner so i dont know but just my opinion)
Yes the markings see to change...

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm sorry to lower the tone, but I bet Cole can't sustain an erection. Yes, I've said it, so you don't have to.
Sustain? He'd have to get one first and to do that he'd need to starch them socks he stuffs down his adult babygro Goochy thing ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I'd bet he is responsible for the holes, missing doors etc. The fact is that her response to such things has always been to laugh it off or film it using her sing song voice ... so Harvey thinks it's a game cos "mummy loves him" and she has never attempted to teach him that it ISN'T funny, it's very bad and there will be consequences. I've never ever witnessed her tell him "OK Harve that's a very bad thing you did, no dessert for you after dinner".With kids like Harve it's very simplistic carrot(cake) and stick and learning not to push him too hard. She can't be arsed. He never did that stuff under Amy's care because she calmly controlled him. Amy moves to Spain and he goes haywire because he has no supervision.Price is lazy cunt of an excuse for a mother.
Amy is not in Spain. She lives on the South Coast and is terminally ill and Harvey has been too strong for her for years. ๐Ÿ˜ข