Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If looks could kill

Who writes this crap?

They look like a bunch of gypsies.
Hahaha!!! You couldn’t make it up could you. Guess that was an attempt by them to say something nice about her. They tried!!! Crap attempt though!!!
Reckon you Krusties could do a better job!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it really weird how they have family outings to nail bars. Really, really weird that Cole cba with it all. What a dull life. What is he asctulu getting out of the relationship? Why are the Dad’s or Harvey’s support workers not objecting to the kids being dragged along to beauty salons during contact?
At least Crawl has enough love for dogs to take Sid (his own dog) Krusty couldn’t give a rat’s arse about hers. I still can’t bear him either though.

Reactions: 13
Someone tell me why you'd risk your life in unnecessary surgery to look like this. Anyone please?

Reactions: 18
ok so if she has been modelling for 20 years with the contacts she must have made over the years you would have thought she would know some very good make up artists. It just shows how many she must have pissed off with her attitude! Now I’m not qualified but I am 10 years older than price and I think my fox eye - created with eyeshadow NOT SuRGERY and NO filter pisses on her permanent mess of hack job!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
ok so if she has been modelling for 20 years with the contacts she must have made over the years you would have thought she would know some very good make up artists. It just shows how many she must have pissed off with her attitude! Now I’m not qualified but I am 10 years older than price and I think my fox eye - created with eyeshadow NOT SuRGERY and NO filter pisses on her permanent mess of hack job!
Babes, is that you? Tell me your secrets?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Apart from everything else, her new eyes are wonky.
Outer and inner, both completely different.
The only thing that's almost straight is the weird line between them.

I can't even look at the brow things....
Don’t get me started on the eyebrows! They’re awful, aren’t they?
Honestly, her eyes look like she's had swimming goggles on for 3 hours 🤣 I've got nowhere near that amount of wrinkles and she's been for surgery? 🤣🤣🤣
That’s because she gets free surgery from Turkey. If she wants good results she needs a good surgeon and a good surgeon wouldn’t operate on you for free. It has aged her dramatically, she looks like a melted candle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Won’t they remove his benefits? Like hospitalisation, after a period you lose all the bolt ons?
If anything sectioned, he will be given all benefits, at highest care component ... because the section proves, he is deemed at a dangerous level, that cant be disputed by the DWP, its on paper, signed by mental health experts ... and as his sole carer ( don't make me laugh ) she will be allowed access to it ... that vile look she gives to Harvey while getting her manky claws done, has really pissed me off, he is not doing anything for her to behave that way, I absolutely abhor this nasty bleep, cant wait til karma fucks her up, good and proper

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.