Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to something online where a bloke fell 25ft and did actually smash both feet...difference being the poor guy is now in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. She seriously is a sad witch to think her story is believable when there are people who are actually living it! Disgusting, disgraceful, immoral (insert word here)
Had an argument with a relative around the time it all happened. I scoffed and went “bunions” they went “seen the surgery scars” I saw them too.

The fakery is bloody strong as weeks later there were no signs at all of any stitches, no pink lines, no puckering of the skin.

Honestly, she should work in app testing at a minimum or marketing’s or go and latch on to the alien that is Zuckerberg.

She is a a faking genius

Reactions: 11
Had an argument with a relative around the time it all happened. I scoffed and went “bunions” they went “seen the surgery scars” I saw them too.

The fakery is bloody strong as weeks later there were no signs at all of any stitches, no pink lines, no puckering of the skin.

Honestly, she should work in app testing at a minimum or marketing’s or go and latch on to the alien that is Zuckerberg.

She is a a faking genius
Thought you were gonna say she should work as a crash test dummy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry to lower the tone, but I bet Cole can't sustain an erection. Yes, I've said it, so you don't have to.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've changed my profile pic to a real photo of me and the famous hair which will be cut next week.

Anyone else want to join in? it's just for the weekend, would be nice to see some real faces.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He didn’t have fillers did he? Nose like Joe Bugner 😂😂
I swear as he’s put weight on his nose does look bigger as does his bottom lip which makes his underbite look worse . He looks a lot older all of a sudden .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So if he got sectioned she as his “guardian” assuming the courts didn’t get her replaced, would still get all his money every week? 😱😱😱😱

Bloody hell, I hope @Cloud Chaser and co have that in their sights
It was all explained on the last thread, I'm not being awful by saying that but there was lots to read, some people took a break as some of it was difficult reading too, Cloud Chaser is aware. I don't think we'd solve anything by rinsing and repeating what we think, at the risk of being called trowels 👍👍

Loves himself 🤣
Honestly, who does he think he is 🤣🤣🤣

I've changed my profile pic to a real photo of me and the famous hair which will be cut next week.

Anyone else want to join in? it's just for the weekend, would be nice to see some real faces.
I would but sadly the thread would be abandoned with people running screaming for the hills 🤣🤣🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry to lower the tone, but I bet Cole can't sustain an erection. Yes, I've said it, so you don't have to.
Sustain? He'd have to get one first and to do that he'd need to starch them socks he stuffs down his adult babygro Goochy thing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.