Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she do these things on days she doesn’t have the kids. It’s not fair that she drags them to nail bars. They never have fun days out with her like they do with their dads. It’s always all about Her!!!!
Yes, she didn't even take them to Thorpe Park last time either 😡

@BigMavis love you too my friend ❤😘 ok, we think her agenda might be, and I stress the might be, to keep making out H is violent and wants him sectioned secretly, so she doesn't have to fork out for his care or pretend to look after him. The holes in the walls don't add up to him having no injuries, or why she'd keep leaving him in the house. Lots of other things too xx

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes, she didn't even take them to Thorpe Park last time either 😡

@BigMavis love you too my friend ❤😘 ok, we think her agenda might be, and I stress the might be, to keep making out H is violent and wants him sectioned secretly, so she doesn't have to fork out for his care or pretend to look after him. The holes in the walls don't add up to him having no injuries, or why she'd keep leaving him in the house. Lots of other things too xx
I'm a dummy, this makes sense, if he's sectioned she would still be in receipt of his benefits.
I really hope Harvey isn't responsible for the holes in walls and that it is KP, his social worker should be dealing with that but don't hold your breath.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm a dummy, this makes sense, if he's sectioned she would still be in receipt of his benefits.
I really hope Harvey isn't responsible for the holes in walls and that it is KP, his social worker should be dealing with that but don't hold your breath.
Carwash's broken hand that lasted all of 2 days has never been explained at all. SS have been contacted all over the shop, let's hope they do something 😘 xx

Reactions: 22
My grandchild is akin to H he has a strength when angry that cannot be contained but when he damages things he hurts himself and it is plain to see, whilst I think H could be cape able of causing that damage I haven’t seen any injuries to him. The holes in the walls look very uniformed almost like someone had gone along just thumping the wall ( hence wankys ) damaged hand. I hope she’s not painting him to be so bad that he needs putting in a secure place.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Carwash's broken hand that lasted all of 2 days has never been explained at all. SS have been contacted all over the shop, let's hope they do something 😘 xx
I wasn't around for the broken hand. Red 🚩
Again don't hold your breath x

I have talked about fillers previously.

I had a minor facial procedure during lockdown (medical not cosmetic). It took 6 weeks for the stitches to fully dissolve and the scabs to heal.

Lots of subsequent treatment to reduce the scarring.

Caking makeup on will absolutely stop the healing in its tracks and probably introduce the expected infection.

How her body hasn’t collapsed yet as we have been told her personal hygiene isn’t the best, I do not know.

She will look like Westbrook in 6 months

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Surprised she hasn't gone down the lipo/weightloss surgery for Harvey
I don't think she can. He'd burst any gastric band or whatever as he can't regulate his food intake and she's Not around to monitor him 24/7. I don't think his health would take anaesthetics and ops very well either, he should not be put through that poor lad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I find it really weird how they have family outings to nail bars. Really, really weird that Cole cba with it all. What a dull life. What is he asctulu getting out of the relationship? Why are the Dad’s or Harvey’s support workers not objecting to the kids being dragged along to beauty salons during contact?
When they haven't got the kids SkWanky's are enjoying the rides at Thorpe Park - a place to take KIDS!

I think girls shouldn't get their nails done until the age of sixteen - If that was made by law, do you think Prinny would abide by it

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Won’t they remove his benefits? Like hospitalisation, after a period you lose all the bolt ons?

Reactions: 15
Why isn’t the top car salesman (who earns his own money) ever at work? Surely after a holiday, he’d be itchy to get back on the forecourt on a Saturday which must the most lucrative day of the week.
She pays him more as her bodyguard

Reactions: 7
I don't think she can. He'd burst any gastric band or whatever as he can't regulate his food intake and she's Not around to monitor him 24/7. I don't think his health would take anaesthetics and ops very well either, he should not be put through that poor lad 😔
What can be done then ☹ I know recently she was getting him on the excercise bikes, trying too loose the weight but if anything from the latest videos he looks even bigger now.

• Sad
What can be done then ☹ I know recently she was getting him on the excercise bikes, trying too loose the weight but if anything from the latest videos he looks even bigger now.
I hate to say it but I can't see him losing any whilst in her care

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just listened to something online where a bloke fell 25ft and did actually smash both feet...difference being the poor guy is now in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. She seriously is a sad witch to think her story is believable when there are people who are actually living it! Disgusting, disgraceful, immoral (insert word here)

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Depends how long he's in. Generally no. But if he goes in under those circumstances it's game over.
So if he got sectioned she as his “guardian” assuming the courts didn’t get her replaced, would still get all his money every week? 😱😱😱😱

Bloody hell, I hope @Cloud Chaser and co have that in their sights

Reactions: 12
ah memories!! :) I was appalled when It shifted its plastic arse to poor Surrey though - property prices plummeted :(
She lived in the next Village to mine for a while, there happens to be a house painted Pink, I wonder if that was hers.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.