Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s wrong with you all? She’s stunning. She’s clearly drunk from the fountain of eternal youth and you’re all very jealous

🤣🤣🤣
Omg I can only call that totally tragic…….and why is one eye wonky and full of wrinkles?
One of the press photos of her side on from a distance, she is truly beginning to look like the bride of wilderstein woman

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Throwing this thought in the ring. Do you thing she has had the lip lift - not sure the technical term to accommodate the large chewing gum teeth. She could not talk properly without licking her lips

Meant think

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Skanky " Mirror Mirror on the wall ,who's the Fairest of them all ?"
Mirror " Get out of the way then Fella , I can't see anything "

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Skanky " Mirror Mirror on the wall ,who's the Fairest of them all ?"
Mirror " Get out of the way then Fella , I can't see anything "
Or Peeky Mirror,mirror on the wall who the fairest of them all…Not you you ugly old bleep said the mirror..Go duck yourself and do something positive with your life! NOT animals though..Leave them alone..you are a manic round animals especially little doggies.

Boiling Pisspot is ready folks,we really need it..😢

• Heart
If you zoom in by her nose you can see what looks like stitches all that make will cause an infection.
Good hope it does, and she suffers for it ... this dumbwit, believes she is invincible, nothing can touch her .... I hope good ole sepsis, pays a visit, sooner rather than later

Reactions: 18
She looks like a man in drag more then ever now . I don’t mean that decremental to men in drag but she is trying to make herself look younger but it’s having the opposite effect 🤣She most definitely does look more like a man now more than ever !
A right old geezer bird.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Or Peeky Mirror,mirror on the wall who the fairest of them all…Not you you ugly old bleep said the mirror..Go duck yourself and do something positive with your life! NOT animals though..Leave them alone..you are a manic round animals especially little doggies.

Boiling Pisspot is ready folks,we really need it..😢
What will really really make my piss boil dolly , is tomorrow on tv she’ll be going blah blah blah shouting in her horrible nails down the chalkboard voice , and none of the enabling cunts will say , duck off you’re demented you daft old trollop

I’m truly absolutely gob smacked at these pictures . She looks absolutely horrendous !!!! Her eyes are now so tiny covered in tight wrinkles . Her skin is just awful and I’m at a loss at what’s going on between her upper lip and nose . Why , just why , would anyone want to look like that or more sadly think they look good . The amount of make up she has on to cover the mess under there . She looks worse than she did before. Her figure still looks out of proportion and boxy , she has gone past the point of no repair and all this just makes her worse then she already did . Shocking pictures .
It's absolutely horrific, it really couldn't get any worse. Knowing how gorgeous she was in her playboy heyday how can she even bear to look in the mirror? Also she's still exactly the same shape unless it's all swelling. I doubt it's the surgeons fault, she's been messing around with her face for a long time.

Reactions: 19
What will really really make my piss boil dolly , is tomorrow on tv she’ll be going blah blah blah shouting in her horrible nails down the chalkboard voice , and none of the enabling cunts will say , duck off you’re demented you daft old trollop
Not any of the media call her out on anything she does.
They will probably be telling her she looks amazing and what a fantastic mum she is!!!
I just can’t watch any more media fawning all over the old hag!!!

Reactions: 21

And this is a laugh too, @peeko 🤣

Same fake pose as kissing Precious 🙄

Can anyone actually see any difference 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
How ridiculous.....She's had her Cupid's Bow separated and 'upward-sweeping' lines added round the eyes!

• Sick
  • Haha
It's absolutely horrific, it really couldn't get any worse. Knowing how gorgeous she was in her playboy heyday how can she even bear to look in the mirror? Also she's still exactly the same shape unless it's all swelling. I doubt it's the surgeons fault, she's been messing around with her face for a long time.
She has been messing with her Whole body for years.Where have you been? it’s well known.every bleeping part of her body has been done.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Fern Pointy Chin was there so she can have her photos done by Backgrid in the drive? Those photos are after Backgrid have had their hand in them so she must look even more awful in real life (bit like Lozza Goodger)

• Haha
  • Wow
One of my Favourite Quotes "Plastic Surgery never makes you look younger , It just makes you look like you have had Plastic Surgery " and what the duck does her arse look like ?
....A sack of bricks...?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Like I said Joanna , she has gone past the point of no return now , in her quest to look better as she hated how she looked ( all her own doing ) she now has made herself actually worse . In fairness to the surgeon, he had nothing to work with as her skin was cut and pulled back so far there is nothing left , hence how small and wrinkly her eyes are now .

Reactions: 23
She has been messing with her Whole body for years.Where have you been? it’s well known.every bleeping part of her body has been done.
All that surgery and still has those bleeping awful bumps all over her coupon!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.