Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sorry to hear your story. Sadly, most people have no idea how to check about the validity of companies who give investment advice. I used to be a private client stockbroker so am well aware of the unscrupulous people out there. If something sounds too good to be true it usually is. Even people like Kevin McCloud have taken investors for a ride and lost them hundreds of thousands. Funny how he still gets tv time...

We don't care - he is nothing but wants to be something. We normally spot the tit posters who try and divide us - it is the same on many threads on here. We have our opinions and no idiot is going to arrive and persuade us otherwise.
Thats the only reason I joined, someone at the suns comments was telling us how good Tattle was, and that we could express ourselves properly without the strict dumb, unfair moderating going on over there, which was always in favour of a select few, who we all knew were part of prices posse, and even she herself was on there, deleting our comments ... I joined last year, and would just scroll through reading peoples opinions, and honestly, this place is breath of fresh air ... we can express our thoughts, without some silly moderator deleting us, because the newspaper dosent want to offend their biggest twit features .. price!

They are doing things but this time they are making sure she has little or no wiggle room. Stuff has to be legally delivered and she kept moving. It is very difficult to exist in this country without legal access to personal bank accounts, credit cards, driving licence/car, insurance, etc. It is also hard to hide money and actually appear to have a certain lifestyle. There is only so long she can say 'Cole' paid for it. He has no discernible income and does not work as he is her slave. She still isn't divorced although said back in 2018 that she would be divorced from Kieran by end of the summer of that year. She can't sell a bigamous wedding. She is thick and deluded and can't speak properly and has the concentration span of a gnat when anything isn't about her. Enjoy her journey into oblivion because I will.
Well said!! 👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 23
I think she is trying to avoid the hotel quarantine. She still will have to quarantine at home coming from an amber country. Where is her home? :unsure:
The shed in H's garden maybe?

"Ron is an old gasbag. I think he secretly wants his own thread on here but it won't happen as there really is nothing going on between his ears except an endless supply of cotton candy and Hallmark card-like moderate fluff."
Ron is just another of her paid (sometimes) BS merchants :(

A face lift should never look like that.
No normal face would look like that either;)
Still, there will be plenty of bookings for It come Hallow'een :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thats the only reason I joined, someone at the suns comments was telling us how good Tattle was, and that we could express ourselves properly without the strict dumb, unfair moderating going on over there, which was always in favour of a select few, who we all knew were part of prices posse, and even she herself was on there, deleting our comments ... I joined last year, and would just scroll through reading peoples opinions, and honestly, this place is breath of fresh air ... we can express our thoughts, without some silly moderator deleting us, because the newspaper dosent want to offend their biggest twit features .. price!

Well said!! 👏👏👏👏👏
Yup none of these threads are 'sponsored' - and it is great to chat with like-minded people. There is moderation but it normally comes into effect when people argue or go off topic. That's all fair. There are rave threads and if there were some who loved her on here they could start a thread there - haven't seen one so far :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dont tell me that creepy deviant bastard ron class is on here? .... if he is im going to rip him a new hole! when the sun had comments, we would get into disagreements about this old bleep price, all my comments were deleted, yet his were kept up ... he must be someone who knows her, as I would flag his comments, just to see what would happen, and they would instantly be unflagged, did it a few times, and everytime, mine removed, his were not
Ron is a cretin - you'd have to be to spout all that bollocks about Frankenprice, especially when the entire world knows what a disgusting Ho it is, the worst EVER "mother" as well as an illiterate imbecile and a scabby waste of oxygen. Yet Ron apparently LOVES it? He's as bonkers as she obviously is!! He must be on the payroll then for there is no valid reason to venerate Frankenfurter as anything other that a woman, a User and a scumbag :(

Reactions: 13
As Peeko said it’s propaganda. The theory being of you repeat something often enough eventually people will believe the information even if it’s highly unlikely. Sounds almost like that bloke Paul something? Think yourself thin.

Ive just finished making myself a shopping bag. It’s not the best but it will do. Did you know when you pull the lining through the bag or vice versa it’s called birthing a bag? Sounds funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yup none of these threads are 'sponsored' - and it is great to chat with like-minded people. There is moderation but it normally comes into effect when people argue or go off topic. That's all fair. There are rave threads and if there were some who loved her on here they could start a thread there - haven't seen one so far :love:
They cannot find a legitimate reason to justify wasting cyberspace on that disgusting Ho and they pretty much know they'll get a new one ripped for themselves :) Come out from your hole Ron, we are waiting LOL :)

Reactions: 12
As Peeko said it’s propaganda. The theory being of you repeat something often enough eventually people will believe the information even if it’s highly unlikely. Sounds almost like that bloke Paul something? Think yourself thin.

Ive just finished making myself a shopping bag. It’s not the best but it will do. Did you know when you pull the lining through the bag or vice versa it’s called birthing a bag? Sounds funny.
I wonder what you call it when dealing with Skanky's undercarriage?

• Sick
  • Haha
Every comment on media articles are against her.(apart from Ron and bunny cuddles but they don’t count!!) She really is very disliked. Sometimes over a thousand comments. So I wonder how many ‘fans’ she actually has.
I don’t believe for one minute that she has as many followers on Instagram as she makes out. She really is very very deluded!!!

Every comment on media articles are against her.(apart from Ron and bunny cuddles but they don’t count!!) She really is very disliked. Sometimes over a thousand comments. So I wonder how many ‘fans’ she actually has.
I don’t believe for one minute that she has as many followers on Instagram as she makes out. She really is very very deluded!!!
If I had that many negative comments about me I would take note, either change or go for a long walk...off a very short pier.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Finding Neverland great film,

So if they are both in Spain as somebody said, does that mean they don’t have to quarantine?

Reactions: 9
Ron is a cretin - you'd have to be to spout all that bollocks about Frankenprice, especially when the entire world knows what a disgusting Ho it is, the worst EVER "mother" as well as an illiterate imbecile and a scabby waste of oxygen. Yet Ron apparently LOVES it? He's as bonkers as she obviously is!! He must be on the payroll then for there is no valid reason to venerate Frankenfurter as anything other that a woman, a User and a scumbag :(
Agreed .. she has quite a few sickofants on the payroll, defending her in the comments section on a few media sites, another was that thick twit ` lord welly boots ` who I would always spot when it changed its name, that really pissed it off .. and of course the biggest sicko of all of them is that no mark, gibbering stalker ` bunny cuddles ` who many have said is in fact her brother daniel .. got no idea if that true, but most of these trolls are certainly known to price ... I once worked out one of them was her son junior ... on purpose I was mentioning his mum, and all her past history, and he couldn't handle it ... he left only to return under another name, and we repeated it all again and again .. these people are as thick as mince, to not understand, that when a person writes something, they will use the same spelling mistakes, same words, over and over, and the construction of their sentences, follow the same pattern, which is how they are recognised even with many name changes ... ron class goes beyond creepy, his words make my skin crawl, which means there must be an underlying darkest within him, something is not right :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Finding Neverland great film,

So if they are both in Spain as somebody said, does that mean they don’t have to quarantine?
I'm not sure harri, but if I came into contact with her I'd bloody quarantine myself🤣

• Haha
Is Spain a wind up ? Who knows but Wanky would be welcome , well we know that the Spanish people have a penchant for a certain sport and " No puedes vencer a un poco de maton" You can't beat a bit of Bully ! " but if a Spanish waiter should upset Skanky that'll be like a red rag to a bull to Wanky and it will all end in tears bring sorrow to El Toro.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Judging by the illiterate, unintelligible old crap her 'fans' post I sincerely doubt they are capable of working a computer, navigating a website or anything else, the conclusion being that all these 'fans' are bought & paid for from one of those click farms in some downtrodden part of the world where people spend 12 hours a day 'Liking' & defending Frankenprice. What a way to earn a living, by selling your soul to the Bloke Downstairs - and I bet he doesn't want her there either!!

I have NEVER met anybody who says 'Yeah I like her................................. she's great.............................." or anything positive about It. Why exactly do the media think anybody likes this thing anyway???? :mad:

I'm not sure harri, but if I came into contact with her I'd bloody quarantine myself🤣
Having had a scrub down with Domestos or a visit to one of those special decontamination units :)

Agreed .. she has quite a few sickofants on the payroll, defending her in the comments section on a few media sites, another was that thick twit ` lord welly boots ` who I would always spot when it changed its name, that really pissed it off .. and of course the biggest sicko of all of them is that no mark, gibbering stalker ` bunny cuddles ` who many have said is in fact her brother daniel .. got no idea if that true, but most of these trolls are certainly known to price ... I once worked out one of them was her son junior ... on purpose I was mentioning his mum, and all her past history, and he couldn't handle it ... he left only to return under another name, and we repeated it all again and again .. these people are as thick as mince, to not understand, that when a person writes something, they will use the same spelling mistakes, same words, over and over, and the construction of their sentences, follow the same pattern, which is how they are recognised even with many name changes ... ron class goes beyond creepy, his words make my skin crawl, which means there must be an underlying darkest within him, something is not right :sick:
Well he must be some sort of a pervy weirdo with his warped obsession over the skank monster

Reactions: 15
I have nothing but admiration for how katie has handled Harvey from birth until now with little to no help from the father. Take that aside and christ, what a Trollop 😬

Reactions: 1
Neither have I met anyone who likes her!!! No man I know lusts after her that’s for sure. They can’t stand the mention of her name!!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.