Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have nothing but admiration for how katie has handled Harvey from birth until now with little to no help from the father. Take that aside and christ, what a Trollop 😬
" Very Transparent " .... Nice try though, people on here are far to intelligent, clued up, not to notice ... Aye???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What if she has managed to get a magazine deal for all this surgery malarkey, hence why she is not showing anything. I know she said it will all be on my YouTube, but that wouldn't bring in the ££££s

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Once she's fulfilled her use to him Wanky will be off across the horizon on the Yellow Brick Road to International Stardom - or so he imagines! LOL What market is there for a nerk who bullies a disabled kid?

What he will actually get is that thing on his case 24/7 when he joins the never-ending list of Escapees and Exes whom she blames for everything under the sun like Global Warming, Covid 19 & everything else, then she'll start pestering Pete again or grovelling around Kieron until some other sap falls into her Web of Lies when she reverts to type again. On the other hand if Wanky turns out to be the complete asshole he is showing all the indicators of being, well maybe this time she will actually get her just deserts? Bring it on Karma! :)

But it WILL be someone else's fault because it always is where It is concerned :(
You are correct and I suspect he will be Bianca Gascoigne's next pretend lurvvve interest :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well said ... My son is 22, I love him with all my heart, but have never draped myself all over him, like he is a lover .. kissing him full on the mouth ... thats not the way a mother behaves with her son
Certainly not in a civilised society. Of course, if you are involved in some sect maybe this would be completely normal ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What if she has managed to get a magazine deal for all this surgery malarkey, hence why she is not showing anything. I know she said it will all be on my YouTube, but that wouldn't bring in the ££££s
I join many in hoping for her creditors sake ` justice ` that it all goes horribly wrong ... now THAT will really be worth seeing! .... Infection after infection ... maybe an amputation, here and there ... my goodness, that would be wonderful .... " Karma finally, serving her properly " for the MANY she has wronged in her life 👌:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Already out and about. Shouldn’t they be in quarantine 🤷🏻‍♀️ Or is that ok in Spain?
His hair cut is tragic. Utterly tragic. I was thinking about a Pricey-themed Monopoly Game where the aim is to lose all your money. Community Chest would be 'Get another Chest' and Chance would be 'Change your Partner'. The properties would gradually be over-run with travellers. Any more ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His hair cut is tragic. Utterly tragic. I was thinking about a Pricey-themed Monopoly Game where the aim is to lose all your money. Community Chest would be 'Get another Chest' and Chance would be 'Change your Partner'. The properties would gradually be over-run with travellers. Any more ideas?
Well first thing I thought of instead of the old boot you'd have Katie's head🤣

Instead of the original car one could be a little pink range rover with the front smashed up😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I never buy any magazine if she is on the front cover. So not sure that would improve their sales.
what if she got a programme or steph’s packed lunch as channel 4 will show any old crap or slapped!!!

I never buy any magazine if she is on the front cover. So not sure that would improve their sales.
what if she got a programme or steph’s packed lunch as channel 4 will show any old crap or slapped!!!
Slapper (not slapped) although I think many would join to queue to slap her.

Reactions: 13
But she hasn't looked after Harvey. Her mum did and a series of helpers and ex-husbands/boyfriends. Harvey was born in May 2002 and within 3 months she was at the Playboy mansion for 6 weeks without him. What about all the holidays she goes on - without him? He lives in a different house with someone looking after him. Also, Dwight set-up a trust fund for him and paid maintenance all the time and extra to Amy as he knew she was caring for him and didn't want it going to Katie. Don't be blind-sided by the lying rubbish she comes out with. She's only happy when she has no-one to focus on except herself. I agree she is slag of the century though :)
I remember her saying in an interview that the reason she didn’t become one of Hugh Hefner’s live in bunnies was because she didn’t want to how did she put it do the deed with him, no mention of the fact she had a severely disabled child at home she needed to take responsibility for. She also bragged about pissing in the grotto classy bird always has been NOT.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
What a pair of cunts 😡 There are families who have not seen loved ones for 18 months yet this woman and her man twit feel it’s ok to take themselves on a foreign jolly. bleeping joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
What a pair of cunts 😡 There are families who have not seen loved ones for 18 months yet this woman and her man twit feel it’s ok to take themselves on a foreign jolly. bleeping joke.
Totally agree I hope uk border force are watching her and him🤬they make me sick I hope they get their comeuppance soon 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Neighbour of mine (he is Italian) is over here checking on his flat etc,Border Control has phoned him everyday to check he is quarantined.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
tit me think of the size of the gas works rancid arsed witch 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.