Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they in Spain or is it just Chris for now? šŸ¤”. Everything she puts out is done on purpose.
If she's had all the procedures we've been led to believe she's having, I'm not sure she'd be fit to fly from Turkey to Spain šŸ¤”.
Body Lipo, brow lift, Turkey teef. Would the lipo & brow lift even be done at the same time?
Something isn't right about this latest attention seeking farce šŸ¤”
I do however 100% believe the Skanky witch will do anything she can to avoid the cost of quarantine to get back here.
She is absolute pure scum. I feel an email to my MP coming on. She needs to be made an example of šŸ˜”

Yeah, of course the Skanky witch will quarantine for 10 days at home if she comes back via Spain. She's an absolute piece of tit in every possible way. She gives no fucks for anyone other than herself šŸ˜”
Iā€™ve been thinking the same. Typical PDA.!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Forgot to say anyone that has an inside out fabric house (see Bagpuss), I have lots of cat hair you can use to stuff it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you suppose It is trying to get back into the country by stealth?

She crosses from Turkey to Spain, then from there into France, a drive up to Calais and then a lilo from Calais to Kent?

Before you know it the Thing will be back at Trampy Towers again bleating about it's surgery,

"an' I'ze dunnit becos me an cole wanna behbeh from dat IVF fing an' I woz so fatt dat I 'ad to go an' get it drained off me arse an dat y'knooo..................... But look nah - I is bewtiful like wot I always woz innit....................................."

I really do despise this vile creature :(
First time posting but lurking for ages. What she is doing is avoiding entry into the UK from red list so that she would have to isolate. This ruse is normal. If you spend 10 nights in an Amber listed country then you can isolate at home for 10 days.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It's gone down the legal route as I've made clear previously so I cant disclose the details.

I post on here in good faith. You can always ignore my input.

šŸ‘
If it involves the bankruptcy your friend will be aware through court sources there is no date listed for at least the next 10 weeksā€¦

Reactions: 15
Are they in Spain or is it just Chris for now? šŸ¤”. Everything she puts out is done on purpose.
If she's had all the procedures we've been led to believe she's having, I'm not sure she'd be fit to fly from Turkey to Spain šŸ¤”.
Body Lipo, brow lift, Turkey teef. Would the lipo & brow lift even be done at the same time?
I do however 100% believe the Skanky witch will do anything she can to avoid the cost of quarantine to get back here.
She is absolute pure scum. I feel an email to my MP coming on. She needs to be made an example of šŸ˜”

Yeah, of course the Skanky witch will quarantine for 10 days at home if she comes back via Spain. She's an absolute piece of tit in every possible way. She gives no fucks for anyone other than herself šŸ˜”
Carl has shown the video too, that's how I traced the villa, as Chris only showed the pool, but Carl put the whole area on his stories!.

I bet she had surgery all in the first few days of being there and that final picture of her saying 'Trooper' was probably delayed as a red herring, we all know how she loves to hold pictures and videos back to stage the scene.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
If it involves the bankruptcy your friend will be aware through court sources there is no date listed for at least the next 10 weeksā€¦
This will get her wonā€™t they cloud chaser? Feel so angry for all the creditors trampled on and their faces rubbed in it with everything she does

Reactions: 21
This will get her wonā€™t they cloud chaser? Feel so angry for all the creditors trampled on and their faces rubbed in it with everything she does
The longer this has dragged on the more people whom have come forward. On a positive note friendships and business relationships have been formed as creditors on and off the list have worked together to help each other and keep cost as low as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Is it buying a villa with all its dosh from Deeplop? So the Costa del Crime is still welcoming dodgy guests then?

Here he is. He's a bit scruffy at the moment as he's halfway through his moult plus he likes rolling in mud, so I've used a photo from last year :)
Aww he's gorgeous - thanks for that šŸ˜„

Morning all,

Just looking at the Mirror article it said ā€œKatie is the rising Dooley of undercover reportingā€ā€¦.. What utter rubbish. As far as Iā€™m aware the job of an undercover reporter is to show things that are happening that are not ok, illegal, dangerous etc, not just show off their latest cosmetic surgery! As Iā€™ve said before, full body liposuction is a misnomer as I presume the other fat has to go somewhere, you canā€™t suck all your body fat out (see that woman from Honey Boo, she has a very strange body shape). Also when it mentioned her being a trooper, thatā€™s an insult to people who served in the war or were badly injured through no fault of their own.

Changing tack, Peeko is keeping an eye on us so please mind your Ps and Qs and Dolly I want you to get your piss pott gleaming!

Lastly, the joy I got seeing a bird with a worm in his mouth, itā€™s the simple things that make me happy.

Have a good day
I am pissing myself laughing. How utterly ridiculous. Which pretend journalist needs sacking? Are you alluding to Skankers and Wankers in your last sentence? ;)

Surely the buyers of Crawl's dad's house want to move in? Where will they live?

Morning Ron the mindless as I know u are following so closely. I would still watch paint dry than watch a bully get a tattoo (daily fail comment that Ron picked up on)

I hope uve just read what Pink has said which is extremely accurate as u seem to be taking notes. I will look forward to what bull u spout Ron when u try to defend Krusty when karma hits and it will, bec there is no defence. As pink says, Krusty deserves every bit of her downfall and she has every bit of it on herself. But u go back to waiting so eagerly for footage of a bully getting a tattoo.
Ron is an old gasbag. I think he secretly wants his own thread on here but it won't happen as there really is nothing going on between his ears except an endless supply of cotton candy and Hallmark card-like moderate fluff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Her MuA Fern Pointy Chin is doing some sort of shoot with that JYY company thatā€™s something to do with Kristie. Oh and she fell flat on her face in an IG when she fell down the middle of two bedsā€¦ couldnā€™t happen to a nicer personā€¦. mwwwhahaha!
Looks like the JYY shoot is for Kerry Katona....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What really boils my piss :mad: :mad: ... is her brain dead " fans " calling her a good mum!! with their noses firmly stuck in her used up arse!! ... as mentioned I go on IG just for the comments on these zlist twats, and am astounded at how much some defend their vile lifechoices ... some of the things they say, make absolutely no sense whatsoever .... " she ( krustie price ) has had to kiss a few frogs, to now have found her prince " ... I mean what in the actual duck???? ..... " a few frogs? " she has had half the male population of the UK and then some ... and now she has finally met her match in " arfffaa boy, the seedles, bullying jaffa " .. the nonsense these " fans " of hers come out with, is incredible!! .... and those poxy bath bomb tit, made in China for 10p each ... she is selling at 5quid a pop, and these bleeping dimwit fans are buying them! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: you can get them off ebay and amazon for much cheaper, probably made in the same place she orders hers from ... šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Just wanted to say hats off for some of the amazing detective work undertaken by some on this thread! She can run but she can't hide..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel so angry and upset for her creditors. A couple of years ago I saw an ā€˜investmentā€™ company advertised as being a first class recommendation. I had Ā£10k in savings which I had spent years saving to help with my retirement and so I took the plunge and invested in them. The goalposts had been moved so that I couldnā€™t claim my state pension at 60ā€¦. I have to wait until Iā€™m 67 in spite of never being out of work until I had a small stroke in my late fifties which made me almost blind in my right eye. After this I got several other medical conditions and life is tough so nice. Anyway, I digressā€¦
The thieving monster of the company has gone bust leaving thousands with their savings lost. One poor guy had Ā£92k saved to help pay private medical bills as he wanted to live long enough to see his daughters marry. Luckily thereā€™s a Facebook group for those affected, which does help us all try to get justice and also empathise with each other. Heaven only knows how Skankyā€™s creditors are coping. My long winded story is just to say how I feel so angry on their behalf.
There are so many other reasons that I dislike her thoughā€¦ same as most of us.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Aww he's gorgeous - thanks for that šŸ˜„

I am pissing myself laughing. How utterly ridiculous. Which pretend journalist needs sacking? Are you alluding to Skankers and Wankers in your last sentence? ;)

Surely the buyers of Crawl's dad's house want to move in? Where will they live?

Ron is an old gasbag. I think he secretly wants his own thread on here but it won't happen as there really is nothing going on between his ears except an endless supply of cotton candy and Hallmark card-like moderate fluff.
Dont tell me that creepy deviant bastard ron class is on here? .... if he is im going to rip him a new hole! when the sun had comments, we would get into disagreements about this old bleep price, all my comments were deleted, yet his were kept up ... he must be someone who knows her, as I would flag his comments, just to see what would happen, and they would instantly be unflagged, did it a few times, and everytime, mine removed, his were not

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
What really boils my piss :mad: :mad: ... is her brain dead " fans " calling her a good mum!! with their noses firmly stuck in her used up arse!! ... as mentioned I go on IG just for the comments on these zlist twats, and am astounded at how much some defend their vile lifechoices ... some of the things they say, make absolutely no sense whatsoever .... " she ( krustie price ) has had to kiss a few frogs, to now have found her prince " ... I mean what in the actual duck???? ..... " a few frogs? " she has had half the male population of the UK and then some ... and now she has finally met her match in " arfffaa boy, the seedles, bullying jaffa " .. the nonsense these " fans " of hers come out with, is incredible!! .... and those poxy bath bomb tit, made in China for 10p each ... she is selling at 5quid a pop, and these bleeping dimwit fans are buying them! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: you can get them off ebay and amazon for much cheaper, probably made in the same place she orders hers from ... šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Moll.ieevans šŸ‘‹

We know you are watching, thanks for mentioning us šŸ–•
LEAVE EDEN ALONE!!!!

They look here, but don't say anything

• Wow
  • Angry
I feel so angry and upset for her creditors. A couple of years ago I saw an ā€˜investmentā€™ company advertised as being a first class recommendation. I had Ā£10k in savings which I had spent years saving to help with my retirement and so I took the plunge and invested in them. The goalposts had been moved so that I couldnā€™t claim my state pension at 60ā€¦. I have to wait until Iā€™m 67 in spite of never being out of work until I had a small stroke in my late fifties which made me almost blind in my right eye. After this I got several other medical conditions and life is tough so nice. Anyway, I digressā€¦
The thieving monster of the company has gone bust leaving thousands with their savings lost. One poor guy had Ā£92k saved to help pay private medical bills as he wanted to live long enough to see his daughters marry. Luckily thereā€™s a Facebook group for those affected, which does help us all try to get justice and also empathise with each other. Heaven only knows how Skankyā€™s creditors are coping. My long winded story is just to say how I feel so angry on their behalf.
There are so many other reasons that I dislike her thoughā€¦ same as most of us.
Very sorry to hear your story. Sadly, most people have no idea how to check about the validity of companies who give investment advice. I used to be a private client stockbroker so am well aware of the unscrupulous people out there. If something sounds too good to be true it usually is. Even people like Kevin McCloud have taken investors for a ride and lost them hundreds of thousands. Funny how he still gets tv time...

Dont tell me that creepy deviant bastard ron class is on here? .... if he is im going to rip him a new hole! when the sun had comments, we would get into disagreements about this old bleep price, all my comments were deleted, yet his were kept up ... he must be someone who knows her, as I would flag his comments, just to see what would happen, and they would instantly be unflagged, did it a few times, and everytime, mine removed, his were not
We don't care - he is nothing but wants to be something. We normally spot the tit posters who try and divide us - it is the same on many threads on here. We have our opinions and no idiot is going to arrive and persuade us otherwise.

• Heart
Moll.ieevans šŸ‘‹

We know you are watching, thanks for mentioning us šŸ–•
LEAVE EDEN ALONE!!!!

They look here, but don't say anything
Thats because on here, they dont have the moderators from the daily mirror, or the sun ( when it had comments, protecting them ) .. if they did chirp up with their usual stalkerish nonsense, most on here would cut them down to size, pretty fast ...

Reactions: 13
Iā€™m banking on karma delivering big time when it finally comesā€¦ā€¦
View attachment 630474
I hope for all those she has fleeced, and continues to con, not paying what she owes ... that whatever can go wrong with all this surgery does! .... lets face it, the courts are not doing tit, allowing her to laugh in their faces, that will be real justice, they may not get their money, but will enjoy watching her suffer

Reactions: 18
I hope for all those she has fleeced, and continues to con, not paying what she owes ... that whatever can go wrong with all this surgery does! .... lets face it, the courts are not doing tit, allowing her to laugh in their faces, that will be real justice, they may not get their money, but will enjoy watching her suffer
They are doing things but this time they are making sure she has little or no wiggle room. Stuff has to be legally delivered and she kept moving. It is very difficult to exist in this country without legal access to personal bank accounts, credit cards, driving licence/car, insurance, etc. It is also hard to hide money and actually appear to have a certain lifestyle. There is only so long she can say 'Cole' paid for it. He has no discernible income and does not work as he is her slave. She still isn't divorced although said back in 2018 that she would be divorced from Kieran by end of the summer of that year. She can't sell a bigamous wedding. She is thick and deluded and can't speak properly and has the concentration span of a gnat when anything isn't about her. Enjoy her journey into oblivion because I will.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.