Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finding Neverland great film,

So if they are both in Spain as somebody said, does that mean they don’t have to quarantine?
At the moment they will have to but can do so at home (and not enforced in an approved hotel as they would do if they'd come straight back from Turkey)

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I have nothing but admiration for how katie has handled Harvey from birth until now with little to no help from the father. Take that aside and christ, what a Trollop 😬
Except she hasn't done it with little to no help

Reactions: 22
Precisely, an army of nannies, her mother, friends, neighbours, husbands, residential school, while she is always out and about. 3 holidays abroard in 2 months so far and not to countries on the green list.

Reactions: 20
I have nothing but admiration for how katie has handled Harvey from birth until now with little to no help from the father. Take that aside and christ, what a Trollop 😬
But she always had her mother Saint Amy the Apostle to dump H onto - read back on here and your'll see how she dumped him on her as a 2 month old to go and slag it about at the Playboy Mansion for two months. She certainly was'nt there playing Scrabble with Hefner was she???

H's father will have to live with his conscience as many men do who abandon their children in pursuit of their own agendas but he did pay H's grandmother for her care of the boy, he just wanted NOTHING to do with the psychopath Frankenprice and who could blame him?

Likewise she's never been one to miss out on anything because later on she dumps her kids onto their fathers where they are far better off not living with a freakshow or the latest bloke, especially not this latest one who gains a sick pleasure from tormenting H, filming it and posting it online with her cackling in the background and then has the temerity to bleat about "Trolls"!

She has no right whatsoever to call herself "A Mother" - not even a CRAP MOTHER! :(

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If I had that many negative comments about me I would take note, either change or go for a long walk...off a very short pier.
I think she may be an Android. She has rhinoceros skin (literally) and is devoid of empathy or seemingly any emotion unless faked. Maybe a tiny bit of fear that Crawl may bugger off and leave her but other than that I see nothing emotional at all.

Reactions: 15
Precisely, an army of nannies, her mother, friends, neighbours, husbands, residential school, while she is always out and about. 3 holidays abroard in 2 months so far and not to countries on the green list.
Basically dump him on anyone she could and when she has had Harvey, he has always been pictured with junk food, or helping himself to his breakfast with a large bag of sugar in front of him. But it’s not in Krustys interest for Harvey to be slimmer, she can’t make so much money from him then
I’ve always said the Harvey’s worst enemy will always be his mother, she will end up destroying him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Dont make me laugh ... her terminal mother, who celebrated her last easter a few months ago " again " ( 5 yrs running and still terminal ) was paid well, by Dwight to take care of Harvey, and a long line of paid nannies, housekeepers, and the many many men in her life, all took care of Harvey ... the only time she is near her child, and slobbering all over him, like he is a lover, not her son .. kissing him full on the mouth, is when there is cash to be made .... he is nothing but a cash cow for price, as are all her children ... narcissistic mothers are the worst creatures, they dont feel love for their kids, but are good at pretending for the outside world ... when her two ex`s got custody, this skank breathed a big sigh of relief ... kids with dads ... disabled son, away in residential ... so she can live " her " life, because the only person who matters to her, is herself

• Heart
I think she may be an Android. She has rhinoceros skin (literally) and is devoid of empathy or seemingly any emotion unless faked. Maybe a tiny bit of fear that Crawl may bugger off and leave her but other than that I see nothing emotional at all.
Once she's fulfilled her use to him Wanky will be off across the horizon on the Yellow Brick Road to International Stardom - or so he imagines! LOL What market is there for a nerk who bullies a disabled kid?

What he will actually get is that thing on his case 24/7 when he joins the never-ending list of Escapees and Exes whom she blames for everything under the sun like Global Warming, Covid 19 & everything else, then she'll start pestering Pete again or grovelling around Kieron until some other sap falls into her Web of Lies when she reverts to type again. On the other hand if Wanky turns out to be the complete asshole he is showing all the indicators of being, well maybe this time she will actually get her just deserts? Bring it on Karma! :)

Basically dump him on anyone she could and when she has had Harvey, he has always been pictured with junk food, or helping himself to his breakfast with a large bag of sugar in front of him. But it’s not in Krustys interest for Harvey to be slimmer, she can’t make so much money from him then
I’ve always said the Harvey’s worst enemy will always be his mother, she will end up destroying him.
But it WILL be someone else's fault because it always is where It is concerned :(

Reactions: 15
i don’t know where or who to ask this question to specifically, so I’ll ask it here then delete it once answered. Is there anywhere we can request threads for a specific person? Thanks 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Good afternoon my fellow krusties welcome to all the new people on here 👍same old Shite 💩are they in turkey or Spain. They make me sick let’s hope she is suffering after having all her surgery. I see the usual posters voicing what a great mother she is you know the ones, bunny boiler and Ron the dim one. But on here we are truthful fair in our comments maybe not liked for being out spoken and calling them out on the shite they spout. Thank you Binfest and cloud chaser for the info you share can’t wait to see them get their comeuppance sooner rather than later . Love to you all stay safe and well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I find the way she drapes herself half dressed over Harvey really disturbing.

• Sick
Agreed .. she has quite a few sickofants on the payroll, defending her in the comments section on a few media sites, another was that thick twit ` lord welly boots ` who I would always spot when it changed its name, that really pissed it off .. and of course the biggest sicko of all of them is that no mark, gibbering stalker ` bunny cuddles ` who many have said is in fact her brother daniel .. got no idea if that true, but most of these trolls are certainly known to price ... I once worked out one of them was her son junior ... on purpose I was mentioning his mum, and all her past history, and he couldn't handle it ... he left only to return under another name, and we repeated it all again and again .. these people are as thick as mince, to not understand, that when a person writes something, they will use the same spelling mistakes, same words, over and over, and the construction of their sentences, follow the same pattern, which is how they are recognised even with many name changes ... ron class goes beyond creepy, his words make my skin crawl, which means there must be an underlying darkest within him, something is not right :sick:
The good news is that for the time being The Scum has no comments running on anything. Long may it last. If and when they do re-open it they may find little to no traffic as no-one wants to be moderated at the behest of Ms Price or anyone else paying for a news story. Ron and the rabbit are off my radar - they are worthless nobodies.

Reactions: 18
I find the way she drapes herself half dressed over Harvey really disturbing.
Well said ... My son is 22, I love him with all my heart, but have never draped myself all over him, like he is a lover .. kissing him full on the mouth ... thats not the way a mother behaves with her son

But she hasn't looked after Harvey. Her mum did and a series of helpers and ex-husbands/boyfriends. Harvey was born in May 2002 and within 3 months she was at the Playboy mansion for 6 weeks without him. What about all the holidays she goes on - without him? He lives in a different house with someone looking after him. Also, Dwight set-up a trust fund for him and paid maintenance all the time and extra to Amy as he knew she was caring for him and didn't want it going to Katie. Don't be blind-sided by the lying rubbish she comes out with. She's only happy when she has no-one to focus on except herself. I agree she is slag of the century though :)

Reactions: 14
What a beautiful dog 😄

Dont make me laugh ... her terminal mother, who celebrated her last easter a few months ago " again " ( 5 yrs running and still terminal ) was paid well, by Dwight to take care of Harvey, and a long line of paid nannies, housekeepers, and the many many men in her life, all took care of Harvey ... the only time she is near her child, and slobbering all over him, like he is a lover, not her son .. kissing him full on the mouth, is when there is cash to be made .... he is nothing but a cash cow for price, as are all her children ... narcissistic mothers are the worst creatures, they dont feel love for their kids, but are good at pretending for the outside world ... when her two ex`s got custody, this skank breathed a big sigh of relief ... kids with dads ... disabled son, away in residential ... so she can live " her " life, because the only person who matters to her, is herself
Oh yeah the topless kissing was the most dreadful thing I've seen from her.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.