Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my poor Darling,please look after youself,you are so special..

Reactions: 15
Oh bless you lovely don't be saying sorry, you must look after yourself. It will take time to start working properly and then I think they might have to tinker about with the dosage to get you right but you will feel better eventually, it must be so frustrating for you. Don't get upset, we're all here for you and nobody minds if you miss some things, just read when you feel up to it, we're all here if you want some support. We love you Pompops and yes, they absolutely are a pair of vile disgusting cunts, they'll never change but at least we all know we are 1000 times better than them any day xxx

Oh my poor Darling,please look after youself,you are so special..
She hasn't got a nasty bone in her body that lady Dolly, it's awful some folk are lovely but get dealt all the crap. Unlike the twatbags who just don't care and are nasty to everyone.

Reactions: 18
So sorry you are feeling so poorly Pom. I have the same condition and it’s horrid. It just makes you feel so tired and weird. Hoping your thyroxine helps in the long run.

Reactions: 18
Ooh it does annoy me when any of our Krusties get upset , especially our Pom , Pom we have enough problems, these two pair of prat’s should just be a diversion, they are both fucking idiots , basket cases , don’t you worry yourself darling , they will get their comeuppance, thick as shit the pair of them ,

Reactions: 19
Thank you my friend xx.
You're all so lovely and thank you my other tattle friends for your lovely messages Pom hugs

Thank you Peeko xx.
I'm looking forward that day they get their comuppance..Glad you having a lovely holiday xx

So sorry you are feeling so poorly Pom. I have the same condition and it’s horrid. It just makes you feel so tired and weird. Hoping your thyroxine helps in the long run.

Thank you xx
Sorry to hear you and Penguin have the same condition..hugs to you both xx

Reactions: 15
Soooo true,I hate to see my pals on here,it really upsets me.

Reactions: 12
Clearly nothing then, just the same old ‘hearsay’ to rile up the masses!
It's gone down the legal route as I've made clear previously so I cant disclose the details.

I post on here in good faith. You can always ignore my input.

Reactions: 30
I’m going in all places at the moment.Cunt,Cunt have really got to get out of my country,go fucking I stay in twekry.

Reactions: 9
I photographed a bird today and it reminded me of skanky because she doesn't shut the fuck up either

Reactions: 20
Oh pom. Please rest yourself, only read or reply to comments that make you laugh or smile.
I've learnt myself that if you are feeling run down and unwell it doesn't help to get wound up over dumb and dumber.
Take care my lovely and rest up xx

Reactions: 12
I know what you mean, my magpie gets going when the cat is outside, the bloody racket is horrendous, just like her yap!
Yeah the Magpies like to shout at Pixie when she's in the garden and taunt her by sitting on our fence.
The Rooks (picture is a young one) make a huge racket that is torture like skanky shouting in videos

Reactions: 13
Totally off topic.
I gave my date of birth. The person quipped, so your parents new year went off with a bang...

I've just realised. My dob. 29/9

My mum would've found that funny!

Reactions: 10
There for another 10 days…
Have junior and princess 'liked' her posts. We know Harvey wouldn't unless prompted.
Bunny and Jett are not old enough.
Her children are going to, and I know it's a strong word.... will possibly hate her. She has given them mental abuse that will effect adulthood in a bad way. We will hear about them in the future.

And back in the room...

Reactions: 20
My mum had negative traits....not quite on a KP level but enough to make me walk away and cut off contact....I could fully understand if hers do the same in years to come. Thank God the younger ones all have their dads and stable homes - poor Harvey though

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.