Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
I have also been honest with you, im not being nasty, to you .. far from it ... but I did need to speak out ... the way you are now hurting, was the way some of us felt when you said those words ... they cut deeply
My mum will tell you ever since I was born I have been trouble but she wouldn’t change me for the world, so stick that in your pipe!
Harry ,Why are you having a go at me ? Your Mate , Everyone has a bad day , Me more than most ,take a deep breath , come back later ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
He’s showing his face today, doesn’t look any different, that was also mentioned. I hope I’m wrong and it does happen, 🤞 thank goodness there are still various authorities on her case and her ignoring them and running away to other countries will not help her in any shape or form.

Thank you @Pom Bear for my badge, I will wear it will pride 🥰

Edit, looks like someone is doing up the sofa for them 🙄
I hope she is not expecting to be paid for her hard work..............................................

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Harrigan

VIP Member
Hi Krusties,
Funny girls last night , I am busy you know , Got to sort out presents to bring you back,
As you can see got Harry a spice rack for her kitchen, Also Thought I told you lot to behave yourselves? Whose been leaving rappers in the sweet tin ?
Hi Peeks
What can I say? I’d rather have a stick of rock!
I can’t stand the Spice Girls and that show isn’t my cup of tea, oh well, thanks for the thought…….

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Facehugger

VIP Member
I hope you don’t think I was being nasty to you re stick it in your pipe, it was off the cuff not meant malignantly. I speak them think a very bad trait.
Anyway we need you to keep us all under control especially me as you’ve seen.
All I will say is, you’re gonna need a bigger pot!
My old chum x
Harry, I really do have to laugh at your Royal 'we' 🤣🤣🤣 it's so funny 🤣 the day I need Peeko to keep me in check will never come, bloody Nora 🤣

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Nooooo. I'm just extra sensitive today! The grandfather figure in my life has been taken to hospital and he's 89

Lets get back to skanky and wanky
Bless you, I’m sorry about your grandfather you must be worried sick.
im hypersensitive, mum says when I was young if I saw a child cry it would start me crying too. It’s a bloody pain being so sensitive. Anyway Im drawing a line under it, over. Take care

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
More like Conan the Librarian. He is a weed, a no-necked, spindly-legged, poisonous Jaffa weed at that.

But is he that desperate? At least the other bird had a brain and a command of the English Language beyond Infant School Level

and mine too. I abhor the pair of 'em :(
Haha, well you know even those that partake of afternoon tea like a nice greasy bacon butty now and again 🤣 she'd serve his purpose I'm sure 👍

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
Well sorry My Krusties, Think I have let u down , I thought I knew all the tricks, cons But cannot for the life of me work this one out ? Driving me mad , They are not earning being abroad , unless shes had a head transplant, they must think they are going to have a massive earner when they come back , just cant see it, unless its a last throw of the dice before court, and its just a smokescreen for a holiday , but one of the most narcissitic people ever. why no posts?
This is very strange ,more than strange, makes no sense at all
Attach files