Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Thank you ... the part " you can share is nothing to apologise for ever .. I strongly agree with this " .... someone did find this uncomfortable on here, and the way they worded their words to us who have suffered DV/DA ... I found a little hurtful, and quite insensitive to be honest ... people were opening up painful wounds, and just because someone has not been through it, and cant understand why we feel the need to express at times, and it makes them uneasy, to tell people not to talk about it, is not right, there is an ignore button on here, and it can be pressed is such a situation and we DV/DA survivors can be hidden .. there was no need for these words
That was me I did not mean to offend or upset honestly I didn’t. Everybody has a right to speak of their experience I just feel maybe this was not the right platform for it. I did not tell people not to talk about their experiences. Now I’m upset and definitely going. All the best

• Sad
Reactions: 2

youreds472

I have nothing but admiration for how katie has handled Harvey from birth until now with little to no help from the father. Take that aside and christ, what a Trollop 😬

Reactions: 1

Harrigan

VIP Member
Ah My Staple , Loved it , You've sussed me I'm a Fan , The girl of my dreams (channelling bunny now ) said make love to me .was going to say something about Finding a toe and meeting 63 Chilean miners, But this is not that sort of site and you're a lady
Just noticed the new Hav a Tar, “don’t like it” (little Britain). Why the change?

Reactions: 1