Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Maybe so but you horrible lot have been waffling again, I thought something happened!!!

Mind you I find this post a little disturbing,
View attachment 634882

Looks like what Carwashes infected knob probably looks like now!
You missed me spontaneously combusting it will take forever to clean meself up now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
It’s agreed she’s a narcissist but after that I’m not qualified to say. I had a friend who was an expert on such things she said often there is a fine line between certain personality traits.

I had a mini drama last time doing my laundry I found a strange metal bit in the drum. A prize to the person who guesses correct. It took me a while to work out what it was.
A wire from a bra?

Reactions: 6

Harrigan

VIP Member
She is definitely narcissistic, but I would offer another diagnosis: Borderline Personality Disorder. Its a strange, not very nice 'diagnosis' which basically means; 'YOU'RE NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD'
It’s agreed she’s a narcissist but after that I’m not qualified to say. I had a friend who was an expert on such things she said often there is a fine line between certain personality traits.

I had a mini drama last time doing my laundry I found a strange metal bit in the drum. A prize to the person who guesses correct. It took me a while to work out what it was.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Harrigan

VIP Member
So First , Like I said , this has always been a Katie Price Thread,

Behave yourself , Ill ask your Mum , Bet she'll say you ain't to Big for her to smack your arse , Bloody kids xxx
My mum will tell you ever since I was born I have been trouble but she wouldn’t change me for the world, so stick that in your pipe!

• Haha
Reactions: 5