Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucid30

VIP Member
Yes, they did. I did try mention it last night, but they haven’t replied yet. I really hope this is all bona fide 😬🤞🙏

Meanwhile Cole is showing off his spot/bite 🤣 and another bbq.
Yes @DC16 it has me thinking now as well, as they seemed pretty sure the tattoo was fake. I hope the rest isn’t a wind up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8

peeko

VIP Member
How do you feel after having Skanky's foot inside you Peeko ?

Love the new avatar btw

Has she left her teeth in it 😂😂
Ah My Staple , Loved it , You've sussed me I'm a Fan , The girl of my dreams (channelling bunny now ) said make love to me .was going to say something about Finding a toe and meeting 63 Chilean miners, But this is not that sort of site and you're a lady

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Well skanky and wanky are quiet today. Not sure what they are up to. Well apart from itchy scabbie tattoo and fat swollen legs they have also been quiet on Instagram, expect a onslaught soon .

• Haha

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
harry , dont want to bring up any bad stuff, but its peeko, you know I dont mean anything , bit lost tonight , unusual for me , what is dv da havent got a clue ?
Peeko, @Jersey Girl explained this a few posts back for you.

I think we need to get back to our beloved Skanky and Wanky and focus our attention on them ❤ ❤ 😘

ETA @peeko not sure if you saw but Skanky was wearing some socks in homage to you the other day :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

peeko

VIP Member
I hope you don’t think I was being nasty to you re stick it in your pipe, it was off the cuff not meant malignantly. I speak them think a very bad trait.
Anyway we need you to keep us all under control especially me as you’ve seen.
All I will say is, you’re gonna need a bigger pot!
My old chum x
Harry you could never upset me, you worry too much , remember us Krusties are a Family . We will never think badly of each other , all we give is support, that is what we are about , Wanna buy some Bath Bombs ?

Just noticed the new Hav a Tar, “don’t like it” (little Britain). Why the change?
its skankys new face

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Never say that Dolly, if you was in any way thick you wouldn’t be a Krustie , Not easily conned us lot , don’t you dare put yourself down again , or I’ll get the hump

Well I’m on holiday, but keep popping back because I can’t trust you lot to keep the thread tidy , all the fucking empty wine bottles etc, but I’ll summarise , skankys had a leg transplant , Cole’s had a tattoo of Frankensteins mother or some such on his arm , and everyone thinks she’s a wonderful mother , if you don’t you are a troll , same old same old
We are not the ones who ran away to holiday in the sun without telling anyone and making us all worry, are we? Jaffa cake, Peeks?

• Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
I am very behind when it comes to street talk etc. To be honest all this talk of Jaffa oranges made me confused so I had to google it! Do you know they do pineapple Jaffa cakes too?

Pearl in the ‘chelle

Peekos gone to Blackpool
He’s booked to see the Girls,
He’s bringing us back some Blackpool rock
And cockles, mussels and pearls

I was going to copy a George Formby song With me Little Stick of Blackpool Rock but I never realised it was so saucy!
They do blackcurrant and cherry ones too

• Sick

VIP Member
Im " active " which means the boys need to watch out " OOOOO laaaa laaaa " .... I might get rather naughty!! :oops::oops:😝
Raises eyebrows..... Oh yes, I hope you do get rather naughty, ;);)

Oh, what's the news on Carwashes Tattoo? is it real or fake???

• Haha