Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
The competition is now over, congratulations to Chilledcappucino who wins a pie of their choice. Good luck next time. The answer was bra wire.
Nurse, medication!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Harrigan

VIP Member
Good luck blue ,
Just thought I’d give you an exclusive
This is the incredible high end pad We stayed in on holiday 😂
Can I ask one thing and you dont have to answer, I notice on some photos the http thing on top is scribbled out. I presume you do that for security? Just asking I’m useless at computers.

Harrigan

VIP Member
A nice Cuppa

Peekos gone to Blackpool
He’s booked a B & B
The breakfast’s crap,
The landlady’s fat
And they only serve Yorkshire tea.

No more from me I’m useless, I will leave it to Stapleyourtongue

NB I’m joking I’m sure there are lovely people and places to stay in Blackpool

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Hands up, I cocked up. Just saw the video of Grant Schapps, he said there were vigorous programmes in place when people are appointed to work in Government. Apologies for my previous misinformation but my mind does wander at times, but I am nothing if not honest.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Maybe so but you horrible lot have been waffling again, I thought something happened!!!

Mind you I find this post a little disturbing,
View attachment 634882

Looks like what Carwashes infected knob probably looks like now!
I’m really not sure what that is 🤔 but I’m sure that either them would put it in their mouth because they have no taste 😂😂😂

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Thank you so much Dolly and Liar. Only local anestethic tomorrow. I've developed granulation around my stoma. Sure you'll hear me screaming from up here in the NW!

Sending love! Xxx
I've just had a look at what that means. Sounds like it must be pretty painful for you 😢. Do they wait until the numbness has worn off to check that you have no further pain?

He might be but he looks cleaner than her 👍

Blue sending you hugs 🥰 Stoma’s can be a worry ,I have just had a worry about mine but a trip to the nurse put my mind at rest ❤X
He is! Aww at least it is nice to have someone to share a problem with who is in the know. A 🤗 to you too.

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
The jar in Skanky's picture says on it 32% less sugar - I'm asking 32% less sugar than what? A banana, a car tyre; what? We can't see the back. I'm going to report the company for the shoddy labelling. And what is 92%?
Oh if you zoom in its a 9 not a 3. I have no idea what it's referring to as I looked at the price and laughed. I'd rather cut sugar out all together

peeko

VIP Member
As I was saying , and its Peeko's usual ramblings , But this has always Been a Katie Price Thread , But think we might have to change , Peter. Kieron , all the fellas Skanky has Been with , Like em or loathe them , Just making a living , Got their Faults, haven't we all ? Bur Decent people Good Parents But have you ever seen when a Socialpath , meets another Socialpath ? Fred and Rose West , Natural Born Killers ? etc etc , Its the Chemistry, Not saying you have to be murderers ,
Just the same way inclined , I Truly Believe she has met the one , Someone as perverse as her