Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
So First , Like I said , this has always been a Katie Price Thread,
I don’t drink! Besides I’m a law unto myself just ask me mum!
Behave yourself , Ill ask your Mum , Bet she'll say you ain't to Big for her to smack your arse , Bloody kids xxx

Reactions: 4

gashers

Chatty Member
Pommy, I think DC

Pommy, I think DC16 deserves a special badge for beingat Private Dicks a Super Detective, because she does a great job at finding stuff out and I think everyone else would agree too ❤
Sorry bit off the thread but anyone else watching Netflix private dicks 🤣

• Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
I’m quite uncomfortable with all these awful stories, I sympathise but am lucky never to have suffered. I’m not sure I fit into a place where you discuss such things. Yes talk about Katie and Carl but not the other things.
Thank you

Harrigan

VIP Member
So anyway ,back to my Waffle, Like I said , People look to us , Even the Krusties get Mislead , I Think We should have
a Recap , on the Golden Rules, might help for newcomers too
Rule one. Everything She says is a Lie , like I said previously She has got her perfect partner , goes for him too,
and I mean Everything
Rule two . Everything She says is a Lie , Liposuction . anything , do not believe it till you see it ,how do you know ? Because she said, Rule one , everything is a lie
Rule Three. These Two are all about Self Promotion, So Rule Three , If Their mugs do not appear in a video .discount it ,
Wipe it from your mind , Hands up anybody who remembers the two little ones first day back at school? She was giving it the big one about doing their lunches etc? Have a look at the pic , the two kids , a womans body No face , prob Emily ,
Like the villas they are supposed to have stayed in ,what no pics inside giving it the big one , no pics of them in the villa,
No flight pics , Budget or what? Bet their Relationship is very in tents, Just like the houses they were buying , pics of outside never inside?
The stupidest thing is . I know a lot of My Krusties are suffering .Personal illness etc, If your are suffering with your legs ,
the last thing you would do increase the pain
Not even going to go into the wonderful bit
Had a week of even our Dolly hasnt got a big enough piss pot , thought id come back chilled
I hope you don’t think I was being nasty to you re stick it in your pipe, it was off the cuff not meant malignantly. I speak them think a very bad trait.
Anyway we need you to keep us all under control especially me as you’ve seen.
All I will say is, you’re gonna need a bigger pot!
My old chum x

• Heart

CAKEANDCUSTARD

As I was saying , and its Peeko's usual ramblings , But this has always Been a Katie Price Thread , But think we might have to change , Peter. Kieron , all the fellas Skanky has Been with , Like em or loathe them , Just making a living , Got their Faults, haven't we all ? Bur Decent people Good Parents But have you ever seen when a Socialpath , meets another Socialpath ? Fred and Rose West , Natural Born Killers ? etc etc , Its the Chemistry, Not saying you have to be murderers ,
Just the same way inclined , I Truly Believe she has met the one , Someone as perverse as her
Totally agree with u Peeko, think Krustie has met her match with this one bec they both think in the same nasty way

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
It’s agreed she’s a narcissist but after that I’m not qualified to say. I had a friend who was an expert on such things she said often there is a fine line between certain personality traits.

I had a mini drama last time doing my laundry I found a strange metal bit in the drum. A prize to the person who guesses correct. It took me a while to work out what it was.
Metal bra wire??

peeko

VIP Member
:LOL: Anyway , Good day back , Met Anna , think she might want to join the Krusties. seems quite posh . much better than the riff raff we already have , seem to be attracting a better class of person, anyway I cant fuck about like I Normally do
because the Captains floating about , good night god bless ♥

• Heart
  • Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
#nofilter
Sadly if you watch this child's behaviour, in all honesty, she comes across a right lil brat, you can already see her " mothers " nasty traits coming through, loud and clear .... she also has that unfortunate odd mullet hair ... being a former hairstylist, I just want to cut it properly and style for her .... her " mother dearest who spends thousands on herself " cant be arsed to get this child a proper haircut, come on Keiron, you have eyes, this mullet is well dodgy!

• Sad

Harrigan

VIP Member
So Like I said, This is the only Place she fears, But First , This has alaways been a K atie Price site ,

Behave yourself , im back, been waiting at the table, you mustve got the wrong place , wine is chilling ,
I don’t drink! Besides I’m a law unto myself just ask me mum!

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
So here I am on holiday , having a pint of draught,
Saw a pic in the paper , spat me beer ,had to laugh
Thought it was an Ad for the terminator or latest Mad Max flick,
But seeing what it was supposed to be,
Thought oh my God that’s sick
Bang Bang Stamp your feet , give it all you got,
Carwash has gone crazy finally lost the plot.,
He said the tattoo is of skanky ,with his usual charm But , God knows who the fuck he’s had put on his arm
Now is it supposed to be skanky after the surgery’s done ?
If it is she’s come out looking like Iron maidens Eddie’s son ,
One thing on the tattoo looks realistic , looks like a proper job,
The only Fucking way to shut her up is the hand over her gob
Bang bang stamp your feet , give it all you got
Carwash has gone crazy finally lost the plot ,
He said the tattoo is of skanky , now I’m not being harsh ,
The thing upon his arm looks like a Car crashed Jodie marsh
Now Skanky came out of surgery, said that tatto looks out of kilter,
Cole said that’s what you look like without a single filter,
She said Doctors what do I do Now for aftercare ?
They said carry on as Normal, On your back , with your legs in the air
Bang bang stamp your feet give it all you got
Peeko thought his piss would cool
But is still boiling hot
I’d thought I’d have a break and it would calm down
Come back and it’s Hundered times worse
They’re a pair of fucking clowns

Just would like to apologise to Eddie for comparing him to that bloody thing
Morning Peeks
What can I say, “Sir, you have given me my cadeau” (Charlotte Bronte, Villette), brilliant!

peeko

VIP Member
So as usual have to ask My Krusties, There is Basic Skanky and Wanky. Elementary, Advanced , This is an Advanced question , what the Fuck is their endgame here ? Because Believe you me , I have heard stories , about the best con men in the uk , and ill tell you about it sometime , I thought I knew all the cons , But this has fucking baffled me , any ideas ?

Reactions: 3

Harrigan

VIP Member
I don't know how to contact anyone from here other than here and consider you acquaintances. Im sorry I made someone feel awkward I will leave it in Off Topic threads next time
Bless you, you didn’t make me feel awkward it was the subject in general that I have not experienced. I’m sorry if my words came across cold or heartless honestly I’m not, blunt at times though. I feel bad now upsetting you and you’re a sweetheart.
take care

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Staple , you know you are among friends, I love you ,you’re my mate , this is a happy place , and if you’re ever feeling down ?
Meet the gang coz the Krusties are here
The gang to entertain you
If you feel down don’t feel up to it
Soon we’ll be laughing at Skankys shit
And car wash thinks he’ll be having a baby
But soon she’ll rinse him
And she’ll be on her way
So meet the gang coz the Krusties are here l
The gang to entertain you
K.R.U.S.T.I.E.S
Gang to entertain you
Thought you’d lost your voice you ‘lovely boy’ (Dads Army)

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
My wonderful Marvellous Krusties, it’s that time you’ve been dreading, Peekos Home , Back home in the thread , No don’t all go ,
Sod ya then , I’ll talk to myself , you know I Normally do
Hi peeks great to have you back ❤ hope you had great holiday and enjoyed the rest.

Last edited:
  • Heart

youreds472

i don’t know where or who to ask this question to specifically, so I’ll ask it here then delete it once answered. Is there anywhere we can request threads for a specific person? Thanks 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 2

peeko

VIP Member

Itchy and scabby 🤣

@Binfest so not fake 🤷🏻‍♀️
Captain , what do you mean ? is the tattoo fake or Binfest ?

Captain , what do you mean ? is the tattoo fake or Binfest ?
Because I have never been sure

Reactions: 2