Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
Peeko, @Jersey Girl explained this a few posts back for you.

I think we need to get back to our beloved Skanky and Wanky and focus our attention on them ❤ ❤ 😘

ETA @peeko not sure if you saw but Skanky was wearing some socks in homage to you the other day :ROFLMAO:
I only had that as an avatar because of that stupid suit suit that dickhead wore if you remember ,geezer is ********

I responded to you earlier on it! Like a bloody essay it was!
Bleeding hell girl , don't you start nagging me , was prob looking at the horses or something , ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

peeko

VIP Member
Thank you ... the part " you can share is nothing to apologise for ever .. I strongly agree with this " .... someone did find this uncomfortable on here, and the way they worded their words to us who have suffered DV/DA ... I found a little hurtful, and quite insensitive to be honest ... people were opening up painful wounds, and just because someone has not been through it, and cant understand why we feel the need to express at times, and it makes them uneasy, to tell people not to talk about it, is not right, there is an ignore button on here, and it can be pressed in such a situation and we DV/DA survivors can be hidden .. there was no need for these words
Because I’m upset people don’t understand me, never mind.
Harry , I'm a Bit lost , thought I knew most things , couldn't find DV/DA would appreciate if a Fellow Krustie would explain , But Nobody who knows you would believe you would hurt anyone one purpose, This is not what we are about ,
You know we are a Family , This is the one site people will understand you , supposed to be about skanky , but mostly Waffle , Does the Captains head in , the people who got upset just dont know you , give them a chance toxxxx

• Heart

midsummer blue

VIP Member
I'm a DV survivor and I suffered with PTSD.
My parents were living in Florida at the time I was with the psycho Ex, and never knew what was going on until I ended up in Hospital. I lost 3/5 of my blood.
After alot of counselling, medication, love and support from family and good friends, moving away from the area and knowing my Ex was locked up helped me move on, it took over ten years but I am now in a happy place now and have been for over 11 years.
It takes a long time but you are able to move on from it and get to your happy place in the end ❤
So glad you are in a happy place now. ❤

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Harry , I'm a Bit lost , thought I knew most things , couldn't find DV/DA would appreciate if a Fellow Krustie would explain , But Nobody who knows you would believe you would hurt anyone one purpose, This is not what we are about ,
You know we are a Family , This is the one site people will understand you , supposed to be about skanky , but mostly Waffle , Does the Captains head in , the people who got upset just dont know you , give them a chance toxxxx
Believe it or not I’m close to tears now but probably my fault. I’m not perfect but I cannot be something I’m not. Bless you, you’re lovely x

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
That was me I did not mean to offend or upset honestly I didn’t. Everybody has a right to speak of their experience I just feel maybe this was not the right platform for it. Now I’m upset and definitely going. All the best
Dont leave. It came up because of speculation that's all x

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
So Like I said, This is the only Place she fears, But First , This has alaways been a K atie Price site ,
I will check my Thesaurus

I’m off early nobody talking to me on here since what I said apart from Facehugger, not even Peeks. Oh well, such is life. Ta ra
Behave yourself , im back, been waiting at the table, you mustve got the wrong place , wine is chilling ,

• Heart

nomorefakers

They are very good actors. All family thought the same about mine. Mental scars I don’t think ever go. Even after I had counselling.
Lots of love to you and hope like me you are in a happy place now.
I still have nightmares years later. Thank God not every night

• Heart

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Me too Anna, sick of it all. Papers reported them being in Spain to avoid the hotel quarantine so it's all out there for the authorities to see. It's why they are quiet, plotting next move and trying again to outwit the system. So frustrating, actually edit that- so FUCKING frustrating. Aaaarrrgggh!!... and breathe!!! Was going to apologise for swearing but then realised where I was!! :ROFLMAO: 🤬
It's not France, its either Majorca or Ibiza I think. Could be wrong. Probably am 😅😂

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Ah Harrigan - I have chickens, in amongst them I've got five cockerels actually. Le Coq is the national symbol of France

I'm glad I don't have a cock like Wanky though or I'd be obliged to get my log-chopping axe out to deal witth him :)
Ah, you are lucky, sounds like you live la Vie Belle (sorry I didn’t pass O level French). Yes indeed it is,
Lol!

Harrigan

VIP Member
My wonderful Marvellous Krusties, it’s that time you’ve been dreading, Peekos Home , Back home in the thread , No don’t all go ,
Sod ya then , I’ll talk to myself , you know I Normally do
Hi Peeks, hope you enjoyed your holiday. Where’s my rock?
We missed you!

• Heart

mrbusiness

VIP Member
I’m lost, what is happening with DV and crawl?

Theres something about all this shite over Frankenprice laying out the stepping stones to allege DA that perplexes me.

Why the hell would Wanky go along with it if its going to label him as a psychotic mysoginist?
How would he ever live that label down when she's elbowed him for another idiot once she extracted all useage out of him?

Is he really that stupid to go along with it all?
What’s she done?

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Well skanky and wanky are quiet today. Not sure what they are up to. Well apart from itchy scabbie tattoo and fat swollen legs they have also been quiet on Instagram, expect a onslaught soon .
How do you feel after having Skanky's foot inside you Peeko ?

Love the new avatar btw

Maybe so but you horrible lot have been waffling again, I thought something happened!!!

Mind you I find this post a little disturbing,
View attachment 634882

Looks like what Carwashes infected knob probably looks like now!
Has she left her teeth in it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4