Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah so you must have seen my posts on skanky on the sun before they turned off the comments, oh well, I'm known on the Daily Mirror and Daily Mail as 265, I'm all over the place.
Yes, we have chatted a few times over there

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah so you must have seen my posts on skanky on the sun before they turned off the comments, oh well, I'm known on the Daily Mirror and Daily Mail as 265, I'm all over the place.
Yeah, you get about a bit don't you! 🀣🀣 Anna, I forgot, I was Scooter1968 on the scum. Everyone used to think I was a bloke 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Okay people, early but we all know how fast this thread moves.

Time to start thinking a title for the next thread, we have some material.

Game On.

Reactions: 8
Well sorry My Krusties, Think I have let u down , I thought I knew all the tricks, cons But cannot for the life of me work this one out ? Driving me mad , They are not earning being abroad , unless shes had a head transplant, they must think they are going to have a massive earner when they come back , just cant see it, unless its a last throw of the dice before court, and its just a smokescreen for a holiday , but one of the most narcissitic people ever. why no posts?
This is very strange ,more than strange, makes no sense at all
Attach files

Reactions: 6
Hello!! that sun comment section was a bloody joke ☺
I know. I was once told to get back home to my mum & called a coke addled little boy 🀣🀣 I reckon half the buggers are nutters on there 🀣 no wonder her fans felt so at home 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pleased you are still on the up my lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you will feel like some skanky & wanky calling out now it's the weekend, bless ya. Dolly's scrubbed the pee pot out all nice and shiny, ready to fill up again 🀭😘
Thank you very much πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx.
Hopefully I feel abit better more and more, some days are not as good as others but I'm more optimistic πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸΎ xx.
Yep I hope there is some news and especially pics of them over the weekend we can laugh at lol πŸ˜„β€πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
:LOL: Anyway , Good day back , Met Anna , think she might want to join the Krusties. seems quite posh . much better than the riff raff we already have , seem to be attracting a better class of person, anyway I cant duck about like I Normally do
because the Captains floating about , good night god bless β™₯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion.

i can't think any further than #44 liquidised fat and a godawful tat but I'm sure someone can do better than that! 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'll have a go as it's been a while...#44 fled the country for lipo & tats; get back and isolate you pair of rats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
44 haven't seen my mom or kids for weeks , getting rid of loads of fat,
dont give a duck about them , impressing that useless pratt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
An old pic for now seeing as no news or pics up on Katie and Cole.

Katie's new look after her surgery, hair and lipo hoilday πŸ˜„ x

Resizer_16078212100970.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone mentioned, from Spain, they will fly to France, and enter the UK ... that way to avoid having to quarantine in a hotel, at nearly 2 grand a head ... I hope both the sneaky fuckers, have been grassed up ... have been caught, arrested! because they have taken the piss all the way through this lockdown, we have had our lives turned upside down, and these two have been giving everyone the middle finger, bleeping laughing, its time it came to ahead 🀬 🀬🀬 Im sick n tired of this manky bleep, getting away with everything

You`re welcome
Up through France and onto a lilo when they'll wash up in Kent/Sussex and head straight to Trampy Towers. No doubt they'll get away with it too like always with everything else she's dodged :(

They are anything But smart , Doesn't Matter how many good detectives we have , You always think we are Fighting a losing Battle , Look at the absolute tit the papers print, But there is one person who doesn't take sides, and who I have complete faith in , who will not be swayed by Bullshit , that is the official receiver, That is why I always have a laugh and joke , don't get too wound up by their antics , He or she is not the mail sun or a fan . Black and white , If any of you watch star trek , imagine the Borg but even more emotionless, SHE MUST COMPLY
We can but hope Peeko but its understadable we have lost faith in It ever getting what it deserves :(

"Alleged broken trotters, you mean.....I will never eat a Cornish Pasty again." Saying that my dog had double cruciate ligament surgery back in February on his back legs, it was either that or he'd be a paraplegic, however he came out of surgery with a matching pair of cornish pasty scars that made Frank's look even more pathetic. Yet now these months down the line all you can see is a neat line which once his fur regrows one would never imagine the trauma he endured, so unless Frank's surgeon was really useless it won't have gigantic scars all over it's trotters. Perhaps it ought to have gone to a vet instead?

Ooooooh and look! I'm a VIP bow too! Woo hoo!!!! :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy Saturday Krustie's. May it be skank free πŸ‘

KATIE PRICE #44 FAT OFF, TATT ON, KRUSTIE'S KNOW IT'S ALL A CON

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.