Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too Anna, sick of it all. Papers reported them being in Spain to avoid the hotel quarantine so it's all out there for the authorities to see. It's why they are quiet, plotting next move and trying again to outwit the system. So frustrating, actually edit that- so bleeping frustrating. Aaaarrrgggh!!... and breathe!!! Was going to apologise for swearing but then realised where I was!! :ROFLMAO: 🀬
It's not France, its either Majorca or Ibiza I think. Could be wrong. Probably am πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Plus if that tat was real it should be wrapped in plastic film.
For the first 48 hours. Then washed daily in hot water, then cold water, then have a layer of Bepanthen put over it to keep the skin moist. They don't scab then. But he reckons it's itchy and scabby, it shouldn't be. But he's a knob.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Perhaps she has done a reveal deal with Steph packed lunch or OK mag sales as when celebs do a wedding deal. So she can’t reveal the ops till she is healed and ready front their front page or tv studio

• Sick
Reactions: 14
God knows. I would love to know what her faithful followers have to say about her 'never leaving Harvey alone, I've been his sole 24/7 carer his whole entire life'.

I guess this trip is all being filmed for her YouTube? They haven't shown any videos or photos of themselves...
They are both thrill seekers ... they get off on this stuff, to them its one big laugh .. they are well matched ... If he was any decent man, he'd tell her to stay put and be a mother to her kids ... but he does not, so that tells me, he as bad as she is .... both thrill seeking twats! Life is one big joke to them

• Angry
Reactions: 16
They are both thrill seekers ... they get off on this stuff, to them its one big laugh .. they are well matched ... If he was any decent man, he'd tell her to stay put and be a mother to her kids ... but he does not, so that tells me, he as bad as she is .... both thrill seeking twats! Life is one big joke to them
And she is even worse now, probably explains why she doesn't see her own children that much, so she can get her thrills, I'm sure that's why she is happy for her kids to be with their Fathers. She only cares for Harvey when it's convenient for HER.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
And she is even worse now, probably explains why she doesn't see her own children that much, so she can get her thrills, I'm sure that's why she is happy for her kids to be with their Fathers. She only cares for Harvey when it's convenient for HER.
Yeah she never once says how much she's missing her kids when she goes away.
It's her daughters birthday soon and all she'll get is a montage of photos mainly of skanky herself like junior got if she bothers at all

• Angry
Reactions: 17
How verrrryyy dare you!! 😍 😍 😍 !!

Pom! I love it, thank you. Normally reserved for Vippy's but i felt left out!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ’– πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ . Hope you are feeling OK my friend? Xx
That's great πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I think you deserve a badge so it was nice to make you one πŸ₯°πŸ’•β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx .
Not too bad thank you alot better than a few days back. πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah she never once says how much she's missing her kids when she goes away.
It's her daughters birthday soon and all she'll get is a montage of photos mainly of skanky herself like junior got if she bothers at all
Spot on there, she doesn't really mentions her kids much, too busy with her latest rent a dick, not exactly a very good mother,

Exactly, its perfect for her, the fathers take care of them, do all the hard work ... serves them right!! who the hell in their right mind would impregnate this skank? ... she sees them on the odd day, and the rest of the time, she can spend on the person she truly loves " herself ".... this is an example of what a mother shouldn't be .. what goes on between her legs is the most important thing to her ... always putting men before her kids

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Spot on there, she doesn't really mentions her kids much, too busy with her latest rent a dick, not exactly a very good mother,
A good mother would never go on holiday ten days after her son came out of the ICU.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Exactly, its perfect for her, the fathers take of them, do all the hard work ... serves them right!! who the hell in their right mind would impregnate this skank? ... she sees them on the odd day, and the rest of the time, she can spend on the person she truly loves " herself ".... this is an example of what a mother shouldn't be .. what goes on between her legs is the most important thing to her ... always putting men before her kids
Are you new to this thread? My Brain isn't working well right now because I'm one of the only men in this thread plus a 13 hour work day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are you new to this thread? My Brain isn't working well right now because I'm one of the only men in this thread plus a 13 hour work day.
No been a member quite a while, but only recently started to chat .... I was Cathy over at the sun comments, think we have chatted before at the sun/mirror and on these forums

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anna is our latest recruit and despises the skank! Passionately. (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No been a member quite a while, but only recently started to chat .... I was Cathy over at the sun comments, think we have chatted before on these forums
Ah so you must have seen my posts on skanky on the sun before they turned off the comments, oh well, I'm known on the Daily Mirror and Daily Mail as 265, I'm all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's great πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I think you deserve a badge so it was nice to make you one πŸ₯°πŸ’•β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx .
Not too bad thank you alot better than a few days back. πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Pleased you are still on the up my lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you will feel like some skanky & wanky calling out now it's the weekend, bless ya. Dolly's scrubbed the pee pot out all nice and shiny, ready to fill up again 🀭😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.