Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember wankys post on Instagram yesterday of him and You Tube Chris sat in the waiting room, Chris with the green t-shirt on
Well check this out
It bloody looks like him filming if you ask me, same t-shirt, hair etc.
And that DR from CS is one that skanky started following quite recently and he follows her back 🤔
It certainly looks like Comfortzone then (and Chris, same camera), plus it is in the same area as Mono and just across the road from where Chris took that picture earlier that I put on here.

Reactions: 8
It certainly looks like Comfortzone then, plus it is in the same area as Mono and just across the road from where Chris took that picture earlier that I put on here.
Both clinics are probably owned by the same people.

Reactions: 8
Another one 🤭

Gareth Gates famously lost his virginity to Katie Price. His new single is a cover of The First bleep Is The Deepest.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It certainly looks like Comfortzone then, plus it is in the same area as Mono and just across the road from where Chris took that picture earlier that I put on here.
skanky might be getting done at one place and wanky at the other!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
In order to make Katie Price feel right at home on the set of Celebrity Masterchef. The judges will be flinging most of her food up the walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In order to make Katie Price feel right at home on the set of Celebrity Masterchef. The judges will be flinging most of her food up the walls.
are they also providing plastic boxes to serve it in with those little wooden fork things?

Another one 🤭

Gareth Gates famously lost his virginity to Katie Price. His new single is a cover of The First bleep Is The Deepest.
Poor bastard............................................... He'll never get over that nor live it down either ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes they did, very quickly! (I'm sure it could be reported)

She's been selling a lot of JYY stuff lately too. There is another Depop tonight too, obviously needs to get rid of all the crap before filming starts, although could just hide it in the storage areas at the MM, where all the other crap is.
Boris Karlot won't tolerate all that shite in his/their house so she needs to sell up PDQ.

Great title @Penguin86 !

This was from a while back.
[/QUOTE@Wilkco asked me what KPs maternal grandmother was called. She was known as 'Essie' presumably Esther, which I believe may be one of Prinny's middle names.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.