Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve obviously missed something here, do her kids not live with her?
No, they do not. Junior & Princess live with Peter, and Jett & Bunny live with Kieran. Katie likes to pretend she sees them more than she does, by posting IG pictures from way back, but deliberately mixes up her hair dos/nails etc so they're hard to date. Harvey is at a residential school during the week, currently. At weekends (not sure if it's every one, or just some) he stays at a house quite near to Carl's in Essex, where he is looked after by carers, I think.

Reactions: 22
They did have a 50:50 arrangement a few years back, until Katie's life really went out of control due to her (self-medicating!:ROFLMAO:)substance abuse. Peter refused to allow the children to visit, I think, and set them up in a new school near to him. They've continued living with him ever since. Not sure what Kieran did, although I do recall he and Peter liaised with each other as they shared concerns about Katie's lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They did have a 50:50 arrangement a few years back, until Katie's life really went out of control due to her (self-medicating!:ROFLMAO:)substance abuse. Peter refused to allow the children to visit, I think, and set them up in a new school near to him. They've continued living with him ever since. Not sure what Kieran did, although I do recall he and Peter liaised with each other as they shared concerns about Katie's lifestyle.
I personally think Katie is happy not having the kids around because it would interfere with her evil schemes.
I'm glad Katie doesn't have Princess around much because Carl is a creep and is probably grooming her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I've just turned an orange bean bag into a Skoodoo doll 🤭I'm going to stick pins in all the places she's having tweaked ( and other places 😉)every hour 😁 Hi Katrina 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One Year anniversary and she's still not PREGNANT!

katie16June01.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I personally think Katie is happy not having the kids around because it would interfere with her evil schemes.
I'm glad Katie doesn't have Princess around much because Carl is a creep and is probably grooming her.
Not been on the KP threads for a while, but I saw today she was having more surgery? Is there anything left to do???
Btw, bold to assume car wash can get it up.

And if you're readimg Katie, we don't want to see evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not been on the KP threads for a while, but I saw today she was having more surgery? Is there anything left to do???
Btw, bold to assume car wash can get it up.
She's addicted to surgery, any surgeon who works on her should be struck off.

It feels like they’ve been together a lot longer than one year.
I nearly forgot who her last bloke was because it seems longer than a year.

Reactions: 15
Quasimodo walks up to an ice cream truck
Quasi: Mr. Whippy with sprinkles please!

Vendor: Crushed nuts?

Quasi: No, bad back...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Another one

The Bride of Frankenstein
Dr. Frankenstein: I took the Bride Of Frankenstein to the Caribbean last month.

Igor: Jamaica?

Dr. Frankenstein: Yes.
FrankenPrice went swimming in the ocean today and turned it bright orange.
Methinks it was a Fanta Sea.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
www.msn.com/en-gb/foodanddrink/other/steph-s-packed-lunch-katie-price-calls-her-mum/vi-AAL6diy?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531
Stop press........................................headline news
Yawn ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

So its effectively done a bunk to Turkey to hide from the courts and everything else eh? Still I suppose it will be able to drive out there then irrespective of a valid licence etc altho on the other hand when I was last there a couple of years back the police are red-hot on tourists and demand you carry all paperwork at all times because they regularly road-block arterial routes to do checks. With any luck they'll nick Frankenprice to chuck it in on of their delightful prisons :)

Has she thought how devastated the kids are going to be at it's not comling back (said whilst laughing cos of course its the best thing it's EVER done for them), how heartbroken they'll be when she does'nt take them out to use them on crappy shoots for her shite youtube bollocks? Pete & Kieron must be jumping for joy!!
And BTW who is going to pay for their long-term stay not even accounting for ll her surgery?

One Year anniversary and she's still not PREGNANT!

View attachment 621004
Its been the worst year of his Mummy's life though

She cheated on Kris with Oddbod. I think it was him but I’m not 100% sure.
Him and the Royal Navy.
I heard that her Exes were having a conference to compare notes - they've hired Wembley Stadium for this event :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Morning Krusties.
New profile pic, I thought it was fitting.

DC did someone buy that snide bag? I looked and it had disappeared, not very clued up with Deplop tho.

• Heart
Last night’s Depop drop totalled £1125.00 (unsold £106) included were the following:
I cannot believe people actually buy her used crap! FGS its spent yonks lying on the floor at trampy towers gathering mildew then suddenly its up for sale and idiots are buying it!! WHY??????

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Morning Krusties.
New profile pic, I thought it was fitting.

DC did someone buy that snide bag? I looked and it had disappeared, not very clued up with Deplop tho.
Yes they did, very quickly! (I'm sure it could be reported)

I cannot believe people actually buy her used crap! FGS its spent yonks lying on the floor at trampy towers gathering mildew then suddenly its up for sale and idiots are buying it!! WHY??????
She's been selling a lot of JYY stuff lately too. There is another Depop tonight too, obviously needs to get rid of all the crap before filming starts, although could just hide it in the storage areas at the MM, where all the other crap is.

Reactions: 12
Yes they did, very quickly! (I'm sure it could be reported)

She's been selling a lot of JYY stuff lately too. There is another Depop tonight too, obviously needs to get rid of all the crap before filming starts, although could just hide it in the storage areas at the MM, where all the other crap is.
Did you screenshot it on your phone, DC - they can't remove then

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.