Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her story on Instagram . OMG 🤣😂what’s going on with her hair !!! Does she never learn . What a total clip she looks .What’s with her own hair coming through the weave !!!! I’m lost for words at how many times she blags free wigs and weaves and looks absolutely hideous . 🤣😂Time to just call it a day I think . She looks ridiculous 🤣 .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
New thread! If you go back you will see mine was the most liked I haven't just stolen it.

They've gone to Turkey indefinitely not for surgery
She's ditched her kids even though she's mother of the year

They appear to read here. Hi katie 👋
Great title @Penguin86 !

Oh and I've just seen this....

This was from a while back.

Reactions: 10
I’ve obviously missed something here, do her kids not live with her?
Harvey is in special accommodation or in his own home. The other 4 have lived with their fathers for about 3 years following court cases to remove them from their mother's style of care... which was zilch.

Reactions: 16
Harvey is in special accommodation or in his own home. The other 4 have lived with their fathers for about 3 years following court cases to remove them from their mother's style of care... which was zilch.
I wonder if H will even notice that Frankenprice Mummy is missing, only that she's not there raiding his freezer for Diced Plop dinners for her and Doris Carwash or dragging him along to her self-publicity rubbish that he's got no interest in whatsoever?

Will he even realise that she's gone??? :)

Reactions: 16
@Penguin86 well done on the winning title 🏆

here you go! Let’s all report the witch.
Feel free to use my screen shot as proof 👍

They added: "Despite her efforts to lose weight she has gained over two stone - this in turn has put immense pressure and further strain on her feet and is directly affecting her walking and management of day to day as a mother of five without being in constant pain. (Nothing to do with all the burgers and junk food then and in her words, 'I'm too lazy to exercise' on her gifted AI Carol bike? Mother of 5, has she suddenly remembered she has children and they are not just for pap photos?)

"Katie accepts she is in a fortunate position to be able to undergo this procedure and would like to reassure in doing so is part of her 'work', in sharing her journey as she endures further emotional, mental struggles and challenges." (Nah, just wanted a free holiday to coincide with her 1 year anniversary, it's for vanity, not exactly a huge Youtube star is she. Fortunate position...She has gone to Turkey, as no reputable UK clinic would touch her with a barge pole. Oh here we go, the 'mental' struggles, yet well documented in her words, that she has 'never been happier' since she has been with Cole and is hopefully sh!tting herself at her impending court appearance)

Both Katie and Carl, and their camera crew, will pay £1,750 per person for the mandatory quarantine hotel upon their return. (yeah right, will believe it when I see it, where is the BANKRUPT Katie Price getting £1,750 to pay for that, or the £12k surgery? Surely it's not all for free just for a couple of Insta #ads and then 6 months down the line will be selling a story to say how she's not happy with the work and needs to get the Be-Clinic mugs to sort it out again.)

The Sun revealed that Katie will be getting full body liposuction, a brow and face lift AND new teeth - which will set her back over £12k. (Unbelievable)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She likes the novelty but not the responsibility, the cute puppies are fun but clearing up their tit isnt, the babies are cute to show off but when it comes to hard work of parenting she shoves them off to their dads, she is the laziest slob I have ever seen I just can’t imagine what her personal hygiene is like, I think the fact that she gets regular infections after surgery says it all!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Morning all,

Ladies day, what colour is Peeko going for? Matching hat and face I mean bag?

Has it been determined if Katie is having surgery or gone for IVF and is Carl having his morose I mean nose done?

MrsEms and Pom hope you’re ok,
Hi to Blue too, have a good day,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
FFS.Frankenprice and bleeping wanky pair of cunts.
So now Doris Karwash is her world 🙄🤢. So have Harvey & Junior now been demoted by mother of the year 🤷.
A huge 'gushing' tribute to duck face & yet zero mention of her daughter's academic achievement. Top parenting 🏆
She's an utter piece of tit. I'd put money on the fact that she hasn't done 1 whole week of actual parenting with any of her kids ever 😡. She's had a constant bleeping roundabout of nannies, boyfriends, husband's, helpers, hangers on, hairdresser's, MUA's, neighbours, window cleaner, milkman, postman, complete strangers, anyone else she could dump them on.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So now Doris Karwash is her world 🙄🤢. So have Harvey & Junior now been demoted by mother of the year 🤷.
A huge 'gushing' tribute to duck face & yet zero mention of her daughter's academic achievement. Top parenting 🏆
She's an utter piece of tit. I'd put money on the fact that she hasn't done 1 whole week of actual parenting with any of her kids ever 😡. She's had a constant bleeping roundabout of nannies, boyfriends, husband's, helpers, hangers on, hairdresser's, MUA's, neighbours, window cleaner, milkman, postman, complete strangers, anyone else she could dump them on.
Sells her clothes on Depop because she can't be bothered to wash them - Lazy fucker (according to Charlie Boy, she is that too 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Penguin86 well done on the winning title 🏆

Feel free to use my screen shot as proof 👍

They added: "Despite her efforts to lose weight she has gained over two stone - this in turn has put immense pressure and further strain on her feet and is directly affecting her walking and management of day to day as a mother of five without being in constant pain. (Nothing to do with all the burgers and junk food then and in her words, 'I'm too lazy to exercise' on her gifted AI Carol bike? Mother of 5, has she suddenly remembered she has children and they are not just for pap photos?)

"Katie accepts she is in a fortunate position to be able to undergo this procedure and would like to reassure in doing so is part of her 'work', in sharing her journey as she endures further emotional, mental struggles and challenges." (Nah, just wanted a free holiday to coincide with her 1 year anniversary, it's for vanity, not exactly a huge Youtube star is she. Fortunate position...She has gone to Turkey, as no reputable UK clinic would touch her with a barge pole. Oh here we go, the 'mental' struggles, yet well documented in her words, that she has 'never been happier' since she has been with Cole and is hopefully sh!tting herself at her impending court appearance)

Both Katie and Carl, and their camera crew, will pay £1,750 per person for the mandatory quarantine hotel upon their return. (yeah right, will believe it when I see it, where is the BANKRUPT Katie Price getting £1,750 to pay for that, or the £12k surgery? Surely it's not all for free just for a couple of Insta #ads and then 6 months down the line will be selling a story to say how she's not happy with the work and needs to get the Be-Clinic mugs to sort it out again.)

The Sun revealed that Katie will be getting full body liposuction, a brow and face lift AND new teeth - which will set her back over £12k. (Unbelievable)
DC this is absolutely bang on. And the sooner people (the press/her ass licking minions) realise the better.

Morning all,

Ladies day, what colour is Peeko going for? Matching hat and face I mean bag?

Has it been determined if Katie is having surgery or gone for IVF and is Carl having his morose I mean nose done?

MrsEms and Pom hope you’re ok,
Hi to Blue too, have a good day,
DC found her hiding at Mono Clinic yesterday. So I’d say the surgery is a damn good guess

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.