Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0A45C429-E8F9-43B4-ADFA-5F249A366BD5.png
Probably already mentioned, I don’t come in this thread often! Why the hell are they wanting her to advertise this brush? Her hair looks ridiculous with those long extensions and short on top!! It looks like a hat!!!! 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Morning all,

Ladies day, what colour is Peeko going for? Matching hat and face I mean bag?

Has it been determined if Katie is having surgery or gone for IVF and is Carl having his morose I mean nose done?

MrsEms and Pom hope you’re ok,
Hi to Blue too, have a good day,
Hello my lovely harri, I've been really busy so just popping in and out of the thread. My baby boy past his driving test Tuesday and its his 18th birthday tomorrow so more celebrations 🎉

I'm also waiting for the hilarious pictures of her botched surgery! I haven't watched a horror movie for a while so I'm looking forward to a terrifying gorefest!🤣

Hope all is well with you😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They added: "Despite her efforts to lose weight she has gained over two stone - this in turn has put immense pressure and further strain on her feet and is directly affecting her walking and management of day to day as a mother of five without being in constant pain.

I forgot to say, so she is going to have surgery to lose weight because it is causing constant pain, BUT, IF, she does get pregnant, then she will put weight back on again and still be in constant pain.....you just couldn't make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hello my lovely harri, I've been really busy so just popping in and out of the thread. My baby boy past his driving test Tuesday and its his 18th birthday tomorrow so more celebrations 🎉

I'm also waiting for the hilarious pictures of her botched surgery! I haven't watched a horror movie for a while so I'm looking forward to a terrifying gorefest!🤣

Congratulations to your boy on passing his test and hope he has a HaPpY 18th BiRtHdAy 🎉🎉🎂🎁🎈🎈

They added: "Despite her efforts to lose weight she has gained over two stone - this in turn has put immense pressure and further strain on her feet and is directly affecting her walking and management of day to day as a mother of five without being in constant pain.

I forgot to say, so she is going to have surgery to lose weight because it is causing constant pain, BUT, IF, she does get pregnant, then she will put weight back on again and still be in constant pain.....you just couldn't make it up.
She is sooo stooopid, she never thought about that, did she - duh! 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 621430Probably already mentioned, I don’t come in this thread often! Why the hell are they wanting her to advertise this brush? Her hair looks ridiculous with those long extensions and short on top!! It looks like a hat!!!! 😳😳😳😳
She has absolutely no idea how to look after a weave or extensions. No wonder she replaces them so often - she has ruined them and her actual hair. The colour is completely wrong, and as has been said, they have been so badly fixed that they look grown out already and she appears to be wearing a hat. She is a complete cretin. Nobody should buy that ridiculous paddle brush if they have either. A wide smooth toothed comb is fine for both and maybe a bristle brush for extensions to prevent tearing. Oh, and make sure your hair is completely dry after washing otherwise you can get dandruff and even mould.

Congratulations to your son - you can send out for sweet supplies now 🍬 🍭 😁

Reactions: 12
Its laughable we all know she only mothers one and that's Boris Carl , She makes sure he brushes them tootie pegs to keep them whiter than white , spits on a hanky to wipe the tomato sauce off his chin after he has eaten his burger and make sure he says his prayers before beddie byes " Dear God please let me not be a Jaffa tonight and make Skanky pregnant"

• Haha
Reactions: 16

How the duck do you gain 2 stone while “trying to loose weight” what a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember wankys post on Instagram yesterday of him and You Tube Chris sat in the waiting room, Chris with the green t-shirt on
Well check this out
It bloody looks like him filming if you ask me, same t-shirt, hair etc.
And that DR from CS is one that skanky started following quite recently and he follows her back 🤔
Ready, set, go....and we're off! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Back there again today.
What a shame there is no sound - we could happily listen to the screaming!

Remember wankys post on Instagram yesterday of him and You Tube Chris sat in the waiting room, Chris with the green t-shirt on
Well check this out
It bloody looks like him filming if you ask me, same t-shirt, hair etc.
And that DR from CS is one that skanky started following quite recently and he follows her back 🤔
What is wrong with that surgeon's ear???

She obviously spends too much time on her back eating too much sausage😳😂
Wiener ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FFS.Frankenprice and bleeping wanky pair of cunts.
and its "Gushing" again.

Gushing as happenned when she got that Colonic Irrigation - the same stuff comes out both ends :sick: 🤮 🚾 🚽 🧻 :poop:

Ready, set, go....and we're off! 😂
at the end of all this shite Frankenprice will be even uglier inside and out, be assured of that fact :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.