Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember wankys post on Instagram yesterday of him and You Tube Chris sat in the waiting room, Chris with the green t-shirt on
Well check this out
It bloody looks like him filming if you ask me, same t-shirt, hair etc.
And that DR from CS is one that skanky started following quite recently and he follows her back 🤔
Be funny if he fainted filming Frankenprice having her face pulled back and her mouth still rabbiting on "blah, blah, blah, blah, bah!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She cheated on Kris with Oddbod. I think it was him but I’m not 100% sure.
And a young guy called Alex- Adderson or something like that. woman of the highest order! This one is different, I think she's scared of losing him and he knows it. He will cheat for sure now he has his "not wanted " fame.. won't you Cole? Know you're reading here! 👋 👋 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And a young guy called Alex- Adderson or something like that. woman of the highest order! This one is different, I think she's scared of losing him and he knows it. He will cheat for sure now he has his "not wanted " fame.. won't you Cole? Know you're reading here! 👋 👋 👋
I think she will be the first to cheat - wait til the clubs are open

• Heart
Reactions: 13
KATIE Price spent Valentine’s Day with a millionaire businessman who showered her with gifts.

The 41-year-old is currently single following her split from Kris Boyson but managed to secure a date with Louis Casper Dunweber, who is thought to be 24.

that was feb 2020 oh and they were in that sheesh place...a place that lambo number one likes to visit

reading that old article LCD is a good friend of the owner of sheesh..how ironic that lambo no ono frequents the same place also

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
There was also that Brighton footballer her car was pictured in the driveway...

A quick peek at the Sun article re 1 year anniversary, Katie says nearly 1 year to the hour Carl flipped her world 360 degrees? What? Is that how they talk nowadays? “Flipped” is usually a term used in selling houses in America, never heard it in this context. I’m sure she says similar to all her other men, ie my Prince Charming, changed my world, etc. Same old, same old.

Reactions: 11
I think she will be the first to cheat - wait til the clubs are open
I’m not sure who’ll be the first to cheat. Didn’t he cheat on his ex girlfriend with Katie? If I had to guess I’d say they’ll both cheat.

Reactions: 7
KATIE Price spent Valentine’s Day with a millionaire businessman who showered her with gifts.

The 41-year-old is currently single following her split from Kris Boyson but managed to secure a date with Louis Casper Dunweber, who is thought to be 24.

that was feb 2020 oh and they were in that sheesh place...a place that lambo number one likes to visit

reading that old article LCD is a good friend of the owner of sheesh..how ironic that lambo no ono frequents the same place also
“He is everything she is looking for – rich, career focused, young and good looking.

“At first they didn’t seem to worried about people seeing them but it seems they have had a change of heart and Katie might be going for a private relationship for the first time ever.”

• Charlie Drury 2019
  • Kris Boyson 2018 - 2020
  • Keiran Hayler 2012 - 2018
  • Danny Cipriani 2011
  • Leandro Penna 2011 - 2012
  • Petre Andre 2004 - 2009
  • Scott Sullivan 2002 - 2004
  • Gareth Gates 2001 -2002
  • Dwight Yorke 2001 - 2002
  • Dane Bowers 1998 - 2000
  • Warren Foreman 1996 - 1999
The longest was six years with Keiran 😯

“He is everything she is looking for – rich, career focused, young and good looking.

“At first they didn’t seem to worried about people seeing them but it seems they have had a change of heart and Katie might be going for a private relationship for the first time ever.”

• Charlie Drury 2019
  • Danny Cipriani 2011
The shortest was ten minutes with Gareth Gates 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well what a load of bollocks frankenprice spills out her gob , 1st anniversary he’s the one yardy yardy ya same old shite regurgitated with every single one post Kieran and there’s been a few, and she’s cheated on each and everyone of them boris carwash best look out as soon as she can she will be off like an old Tom cat 🤣🤣🤣 . I said before I will be amazed if they last for much longer. She can celebrate when she’s been with the same partner for 50 years (as I have ) without cheating then she can gush about him being the one 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

• Charlie Drury 2019
  • Danny Cipriani 2011
You've missed out husband No2 - Alex... then there are all the inbetween shags with whoever whenever... old bucket bleep.

• Haha
A quick peek at the Sun article re 1 year anniversary, Katie says nearly 1 year to the hour Carl flipped her world 360 degrees? What? Is that how they talk nowadays? “Flipped” is usually a term used in selling houses in America, never heard it in this context. I’m sure she says similar to all her other men, ie my Prince Charming, changed my world, etc. Same old, same old.
Shouldn't that be 180?? Daft bint. (her not you Harrigan!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well what a load of bollocks frankenprice spills out her gob , 1st anniversary he’s the one yardy yardy ya same old shite regurgitated with every single one post Kieran and there’s been a few, and she’s cheated on each and everyone of them boris carwash best look out as soon as she can she will be off like an old Tom cat 🤣🤣🤣 . I said before I will be amazed if they last for much longer. She can celebrate when she’s been with the same partner for 50 years (as I have ) without cheating then she can gush about him being the one 🥰
I'm loving the Doris Karlot avas - well done!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

• Charlie Drury 2019
  • Danny Cipriani 2011
Image result for shane duffy katie price

KATIE Price's footballer boyfriend Shane Duffy gave her the red card when their relationship was exposed. The Loose Women star was "dumped" by the Brighton & Hove Albion player because he didn't want the publicity, The Sun Online can reveal.24 May 2018
1623937582502.png

https://www.thesun.co.uk › katie-pri...
Katie Price 'dumped' by footballer Shane Duffy after relationship was exposed -

• Haha
Aww, that's true love Hammy ❤

Reactions: 8
What a sleazy old bleeping bikey..Living up to her ermmm ancestors.🤣bleep on the hunt..🤣

I thought it was Danny Cipriani she said had a cock like a chipolata.Years ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.